Here is the info as is posted on the SCCX website.

We will be meeting at the Valencia Nissan Dealership at 9:00am and departing at 10:00am. The dealership is at 24111 Creekside Road Valencia. From the 5 get off on Magic Mountain Parkway and head East. Turn left on McBean Parkway and then right on Creekside.

It will take us a right around 30 minutes to get to Rowher depending on traffic. I did the prerun this morning with a friend too. He drives a stock X so I know that any stock X can handle it. We will be running part of the Sierra Pelona trail, 6n07 as well as part of the actual Rohwer trail. There will be some pucker factor, but Alan and I did it this morning with no problem. He even has the General Grabbers on still! Here's what to expect....

Starting from the general staging area (No. 1 if you must know), we will be heading down toward Texas Canyon. There is a gate there that has been closed for as long as I can remember. After that we will head up the ridges on some shelf roads to the Pelona Fire lookout for lunch. There is a nice rocky section that I have included for this trip. Stock friendly again, but watch your step rails if you still have them. There is also a cache on the way for those inclined. (I got it this morning!!!)After leaving the lookout, (and picking up the cache there) we will head back down toward the staging areas via the Rowher trail. This part is steep and has a lot of bumps and moguls to make it interesting. I used to go up this, down is much easier. The total drive is about 13.7 miles according to the Garmin. It should take us about 4 hours to do. This is a great trail. I hope to see as many of you as possible!

Here is the map of the route.
[img]http://www.sccxterra.com/board/album_pic.php?pic_id=199[/img]