shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#130117 - 25/08/03 08:25 AM Re: X44 8/23-24 Arrowhead / Big Bear…
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah I will cut together something from the video and post it sometime this week. The footage looks pretty good. Next time I want to be further up the line so I can get some more people on film though.

As for Hungry Valley, it's local for me, and I have found a few good trails with some nice challenges on them. The blue runs are nice, but you are right. I have yet to find anything like what we all did this weekend.

#130118 - 25/08/03 09:19 AM Re: X44 8/23-24 Arrowhead / Big Bear…
buffalo Offline

Loc: los angeles, california
Had lots of fun thanks to everyone. Hey TIm I don't remember if I told you the 215 to the 15 to get to san Diego or the 215 to the 10 to the 15. I hope I did not send you in the wrong direction I tried getting your attention when we got on the 10 fwy but had no luck. I hope I didn't make your trip back to San Diego longer then it should have been.

#130119 - 25/08/03 05:17 PM Re: X44 8/23-24 Arrowhead / Big Bear…
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yo buffalo, I actually found my way home just fine. I'm glad Caltrans keeps their signs updated. smile

To everyone, again, you showed this first timer a great time. Looking back I think of how unreal some of the things I did were. I was surprised that most of it was effortless. Although according to Editor X it looked like I was gonna lose it on the first hill. eek I hit a few lines wrong I'm sure of that. I was very impressed with the leadership of the entire group. Everyone was more than willing to help eachother out, answer ANY questions I had and were all very welcoming to this newbie. Thanks so much again. I'll be out for another one for sure! smile

#130120 - 25/08/03 09:50 PM Re: X44 8/23-24 Arrowhead / Big Bear…
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well I never actually said that I thought that you were going to loose it...more like I thought you were testing the balancing capabillities of your new X. laugh

I will admit you made me nervous once but you handled your truck really well for your first run. Everyone should come through with style points like that.

#130121 - 25/08/03 10:52 PM Re: X44 8/23-24 Arrowhead / Big Bear…
Loop Choke Offline

Loc: Peoria,IL
Quote:
Originally posted by krisjon:
Quote:
Originally posted by scorpion7051:
[b] I tend to do something every weekend. As always you are welcome to join.
Jason laugh
Good to see ya this weekend, man...it's been too long and was a lot of fun. Take it easy on that arm for a few weeks though - you'll be back soon enough!

- Christian[/b]
Yeah, it was good to see everyone again. I missed the last couple of runs. I am going to take it easy for a while. Unfortunately, that means no fighting for 3 months. I will have to train extra hard when I get back to get caught up. Looking forward to the next run. See ya all soon!!!!!!!

Jason

#130122 - 28/08/03 10:02 AM Re: X44 8/23-24 Arrowhead / Big Bear…
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just in case anyone missed it...a smallish video of the run (sorry about the limited footage) is up in the Video area of XOC and on SCCX.

Enjoy

David

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  krisjon 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal