shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#130139 - 04/07/07 09:34 AM Help with my SCCX Password
dhsundance Offline

Loc: San Diego
Well I tried to login to SCCX today and it wouldn't allow me on. I think it's because I haven't changed my email address in my profile yet.

Can someone help me out?

Oh by the way- I got married and am about to head out on my honeymoon to Hawaii.

Hope to see everyone on the run for Travis. It'd be nice to have a good turnout from old timers. (Even one's without Xterras anymore.)

Dave

#130140 - 04/07/07 05:25 PM Re: Help with my SCCX Password
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dave,

Congrats on getting married. Hope to see you (and the wife) on a run soon.

I will send a PM with my email address so you can send me details which I can forward on to someone who can help.

#130141 - 05/07/07 01:08 AM Re: Help with my SCCX Password
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...
Quote:
Originally posted by dhsundance:
Well I tried to login to SCCX today and it wouldn't allow me on. I think it's because I haven't changed my email address in my profile yet.

Can someone help me out?

Oh by the way- I got married and am about to head out on my honeymoon to Hawaii.

Hope to see everyone on the run for Travis. It'd be nice to have a good turnout from old timers. (Even one's without Xterras anymore.)

Dave
Congrats on getting hitched, Dave! If you're passing through Oahu anytime during your honeymoon, get a hold of me. It would be good to see ya!

- Christian

#130142 - 05/07/07 11:59 PM Re: Help with my SCCX Password
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow! Congratulations Dave "Dozer!"

Honeymoon in HI? I bet there's plenty of sea shells and *ahem *cough geocache over there...

Good times!

#130143 - 22/07/07 01:10 PM Re: Help with my SCCX Password
usarock69 Offline

Loc: Redondo Beach, CA
Congrats, Dave!!! Have a great time in Hawaii.

Hello to everyone who still remembers me ;-))) I'm in California until the end of August, then I'm off to Africa for two months before settling down in Czech Rep.... No more X, sad sad days without my yellow beast. It would be nice to get together once again before heading to Europe... keep me posted. Ivana

Spend a bit of time in your Xterra and you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.

Moderator:  krisjon 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal