shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#130144 - 22/04/04 04:45 PM X53 5/15-16 Calico Mts.& ghost town
Xtoolbox Offline

Loc: Torrance, CA
This is going to be weekend long event that will feature something for everyone from off-roading to exploring historic mine sites, a ghost town, early man site, etc. Terrain is very unique and there are mud hills, catacombs, steep stuff, rocky canyons, sandy sections, etc.

Should be another great-varied Xcursion. The trail itinerary is flexible and there are a lot of open play type areas but in general the stuff on Saturday is for everyone why Sunday is geared for the more modified vehicles but we will still have a easier run not listed for sunday. In between you can always visit the sites, hike around, geocache, etc. All the info is at: http://www.sccxterra.com/xcursion53.html

BTW this is the farewell tour for Allen (Axle) who's shipping overseas to serve our country some more.

Looking forward to this one. [Wave]

Brian

#130145 - 03/05/04 07:39 AM Re: X53 5/15-16 Calico Mts.& ghost town
sandmanX Offline

Loc: Ridgecrest California
I'm bummed... this is the same weekend as the Chino Planes of Fame air show...

decisions... decisions...

#130146 - 10/06/04 08:02 PM Re: X53 5/15-16 Calico Mts.& ghost town
Anonymous
Unregistered

That place is very fun to take the X out too. I used to take my X out to the mines and out in the desert all the time when I was Stationed out there at Fort Irwin.

There is something peacefull and soothing about the desert on a hot night, off roading in the X. Good times.

Moderator:  krisjon 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal