shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#130173 - 13/08/05 07:38 AM Destination Xterra SCCX stop.
Anonymous
Unregistered

SLR is going to be playing host to the Southern California stop for Destination Xterra. DX's "show and shine" will be held on August 27th starting at 10:00, at the SLR headquarters. I am told that many people are planning on attending including Nissan corporate. If you are in the area, or even not, come on by. They are located at

8199 Mar Vista Ct.
Riverside, California 92504

DX and SCCX will be hitting the trails on the following Sunday in Big Bear.

#130174 - 14/08/05 08:05 PM Re: Destination Xterra SCCX stop.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just got my 2005 XTerra last week. Wow...what a great car! My wife thinks I'm crazy. But god, what a feeling to drive this car. Is anyone out in the Palm Springs area? Let me know when you guys get together--I would love to glean insight from the folks who have been driving their XTerra's for awhile.

#130175 - 14/08/05 09:45 PM Re: Destination Xterra SCCX stop.
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...
Quote:
Originally posted by woodyas:
Wow...what a great car! My wife thinks I'm crazy. But god, what a feeling to drive this car.
Before anyone gives you any grief, it's a truck, not a car. smile

The club does plenty of runs throughout the year in range of Palm Springs, so hopefully we'll see you out some time. Welcome to the club.

#130176 - 15/08/05 08:27 AM Re: Destination Xterra SCCX stop.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by woodyas:
Just got my 2005 XTerra last week. Wow...what a great car! My wife thinks I'm crazy. But god, what a feeling to drive this car. Is anyone out in the Palm Springs area? Let me know when you guys get together--I would love to glean insight from the folks who have been driving their XTerra's for awhile.
Come on out to the DX run and meet some of the members. You will be able to get all the insight you could want. wink

#130177 - 15/08/05 03:47 PM Re: Destination Xterra SCCX stop.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey guys,

Was thinking about coming out and meeting up with you. Is this just a day thing or is there any kind of camping going on afterward up in Big Bear, since you're hitting the trails the next day.

Just curious. Thanks.

#130178 - 16/08/05 08:21 AM Re: Destination Xterra SCCX stop.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Bobby B.:
Hey guys,

Was thinking about coming out and meeting up with you. Is this just a day thing or is there any kind of camping going on afterward up in Big Bear, since you're hitting the trails the next day.

Just curious. Thanks.
There are some of us that are thinking about camping up in Big Bear for the next days runs. I don't know where though...It might just be a catch as catch can kinda thing.

#130179 - 17/08/05 11:38 AM Re: Destination Xterra SCCX stop.
Anonymous
Unregistered

There will be quite a few of us camping up in Big Bear. Check out the Xcursion thread for the DX event on the SCCX website for details.

Cheers,
Larry

#130180 - 26/08/05 08:05 AM Re: Destination Xterra SCCX stop.
Anonymous
Unregistered

See you guys this weekend!

EDIT TO ADD:

Oh, and rumor has it (according to DX) that Spencer is going to come out and wheel with us.

#130181 - 26/08/05 02:10 PM Re: Destination Xterra SCCX stop.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Editor X:
See you guys this weekend!

EDIT TO ADD:

Oh, and rumor has it (according to DX) that Spencer is going to come out and wheel with us.
Just talked to Josh at SLR. No one from SLR will be on the runs with us. I guess something came up.

#130182 - 30/08/05 04:11 PM Re: Destination Xterra SCCX stop.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good times.

#130183 - 19/09/05 03:55 PM Re: Destination Xterra SCCX stop.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just bought mine this Saturday. I can honestly say that I'm eXtremely eXtatic to drive my new set of wheels. Snowboarding season is steadily approaching us here in Socal. I can't wait! Until then, I'm more than eXcited bumpin' my new Rockford sounds, zoomin' my new Xterra on the meanstreets of the 405. Damn, I think I love my commute?

#130184 - 20/09/05 10:33 AM Re: Destination Xterra SCCX stop.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by CameronX:
Just bought mine this Saturday. I can honestly say that I'm eXtremely eXtatic to drive my new set of wheels. Snowboarding season is steadily approaching us here in Socal. I can't wait! Until then, I'm more than eXcited bumpin' my new Rockford sounds, zoomin' my new Xterra on the meanstreets of the 405. Damn, I think I love my commute?
Excellent!!

Welcome to the cult.. er I mean CLUB!

#130185 - 20/09/05 01:07 PM Re: Destination Xterra SCCX stop.
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
Fountain Valley!

that has to be the first FV XOC member i have seen... except for SoCalPunx who lives in FV but likes to claim Newport Beach.

I'm in Huntington myself... Although i no longer have an xterra...

#130186 - 20/09/05 01:20 PM Re: Destination Xterra SCCX stop.
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
1) I'm here more than I'm there.

2) I am finally getting used to not living in NB and living in FV. But no one knows where the hell it is anyways.

Moderator:  krisjon 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal