2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#130213 - 01/12/05 02:20 PM MOD day
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok guys, seeing as SCCX site is down, here is the address to attend this MOD day event saturday 12-3.

51460 Avenida Ramirez
La Quinta CA 92253

Bring jacks/stands if you have them. I don't know how many people will be coming, if any at all, but if you get lost call my cell @ 951-551-9427

I have a snorkel to put on just for somthing fun to do. laugh

#130214 - 02/12/05 11:27 PM Re: MOD day
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just in case you check this in the morning, I'm down here in PD, just hope it doesn't rain, cause it rained all the way from SB past cabazon. Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow.

#130215 - 03/12/05 07:34 PM Re: MOD day
Anonymous
Unregistered

about your snorckel Jason: http://www.xterraownersclub.com/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=003811#000000

#130216 - 05/12/05 12:13 AM Re: MOD day
Anonymous
Unregistered

So how did the Mod Day go? And the new snorkel install? Any pics?

Sorry I couldn't go. The Batmobile needed some shoes and flip-flops ain't gonna cut it... [Spit]

And what happened to the SCCX website? [Crybaby]

#130217 - 05/12/05 08:47 AM Re: MOD day
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by XterracerX:
So how did the Mod Day go? And the new snorkel install? Any pics?

Sorry I couldn't go. The Batmobile needed some shoes and flip-flops ain't gonna cut it... [Spit]

And what happened to the SCCX website? [Crybaby]
Besides Chris being the only one that showed, we actually got alot done. I'm still in the middle of my snorkel install... what a PITA! :rolleyes: Full writeup will follow.

#130218 - 05/12/05 08:55 AM Re: MOD day
Anonymous
Unregistered

I got a shackle lift and new shocks installed, gotta install some steering components and lift the front another half inch to level the truck out. Didn't realize that the AC shackles are a 2" lift... Yeah, other than no one showing it was a good day.

#130219 - 05/12/05 09:07 AM Re: MOD day
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Ritchey:
I got a shackle lift and new shocks installed, gotta install some steering components and lift the front another half inch to level the truck out. Didn't realize that the AC shackles are a 2" lift... Yeah, other than no one showing it was a good day.
It's a busy time of year and Jason is WTF out there for me. On the bright side my daughters basketball team is now 1 and 0. Good way to start the season.

#130220 - 05/12/05 09:07 AM Re: MOD day
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Chris you have no idea.. this snorkel thing has turned in to a huuuuuuuge project. We've had to hack metal, weatherstrip, paint, and fiberglass a completely new intake w/flex tubing configuration just to make this thing work.. I had to get a ride to work today cause it's still not done.. lmao

#130221 - 05/12/05 09:11 AM Re: MOD day
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Editor X:
Quote:
[b]I got a shackle lift and new shocks installed, gotta install some steering components and lift the front another half inch to level the truck out. Didn't realize that the AC shackles are a 2" lift... Yeah, other than no one showing it was a good day.
It's a busy time of year and Jason is WTF out there for me. On the bright side my daughters basketball team is now 1 and 0. Good way to start the season.[/b]
Oh, I understand completely. I'm sure it has to do with the site being down for the entire previous week too. Where is Jacob?

We will have to reschedule a BOD meet since that didn't really happen eighther.

#130222 - 05/12/05 10:09 AM Re: MOD day
Anonymous
Unregistered

I Agree Jason is way out there, takes me 4 hours to get there. On the bright side though Emily spent some time with her family, we stopped by Ikea on the way back and I got to stop at Yoshinoya on the way there, and we treated Jason to his first e'pels.

I was just suprised that no other BOD showed up, nor notified us that they wouldn't be there. Yeah that is probably due to the website being down but the info was on XOC. Anyways, I hope I don't sound like I'm complaining, my appologies if I do. I just would have rather rescheduled to a diff weekend had I known.

Does anyone have Jacobs email/phone? I hope we're not inundating him with requests and I hope everything on his end is alright as well.

#130223 - 06/12/05 10:54 AM Re: MOD day
Anonymous
Unregistered

Finally!!! It's done! Four days!!!!!

[Crybaby]

#130224 - 07/12/05 01:31 AM Re: MOD day
Anonymous
Unregistered

Now let's see some pics and a write up... please?

#130225 - 07/12/05 08:31 AM Re: MOD day
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by WolfmanX:
Finally!!! It's done! Four days!!!!!

[Crybaby]
yikes!!

#130226 - 07/12/05 04:11 PM Re: MOD day
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by XterracerX:
Now let's see some pics and a write up... please?
Working on that. It's gonna be a long one. Thats for sure.

#130227 - 08/12/05 11:50 AM Re: MOD day
Anonymous
Unregistered

See This:

http://www.xterraownersclub.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=003930

#130228 - 09/12/05 02:20 AM Re: MOD day
Anonymous
Unregistered

Awesome! Thanks!

Moderator:  krisjon 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal