2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#130611 - 18/01/05 07:43 PM Uh....guys?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey all...

I've been trying to get onto the SCCXterra website for a couple of weeks now and so far have been unable to do so. I thought I'd just wait it out to see if it would clear itself up, but so far it hasn't, and I'd really like to see what's new with all y'all. Am I doing anything wrong, other than having a Mac?

Oh, and if it's any help, it's happening on my work computer as well as at home. Both Macs. One running OSX Panther and the other running OS 9. Thanks!

#130612 - 19/01/05 08:25 AM Re: Uh....guys?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Hey all...

I've been trying to get onto the SCCXterra website for a couple of weeks now and so far have been unable to do so. I thought I'd just wait it out to see if it would clear itself up, but so far it hasn't, and I'd really like to see what's new with all y'all. Am I doing anything wrong, other than having a Mac?

Oh, and if it's any help, it's happening on my work computer as well as at home. Both Macs. One running OSX Panther and the other running OS 9. Thanks!
Strange. I am having no problems at all.

#130613 - 19/01/05 10:42 AM Re: Uh....guys?
Anonymous
Unregistered

You just have to really, really want it Shahram. When you get to the point to where you start shaking and going through withdrawals, you will find yourself uncontrollably pointing and clicking at everything on the front page. Inevitably your mouse will find itself on the “Message Forums” tab and, presto, you’re in. Well, at least it worked for me when I was at the lowest point of being denied my addiction. [Too much XOC]

Since the changeover to the new board, new features and upgrades are always in the work so the site does go down on occasion, but never for long. However, the error message presently on front page does make it look like the site is down and can be confusing.

If you still can’t get on the board, post up again and I’ll pass the word to the experts and see if they can figure something out.

#130614 - 19/01/05 03:27 PM Re: Uh....guys?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by xterrah:
Inevitably your mouse will find itself on the “Message Forums” tab and, presto, you’re in.
Damn it, it worked! THANKS!!!!!!!!! [ThumbsUp] [Wave] [ThumbsUp] [Wave] [ThumbsUp] [Wave] [ThumbsUp] [Wave]

#130615 - 19/01/05 08:35 PM Re: Uh....guys?
Anonymous
Unregistered

hmm.. for some reason I have'nt been able to get on the site since I last posted pictures about a month or so ago. I'm not sure why, I figured it was down. I'll try from another location maybe.

#130616 - 25/01/05 11:53 AM Re: Uh....guys?
Anonymous
Unregistered

site down again?

#130617 - 25/01/05 03:03 PM Re: Uh....guys?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by WolfmanX:
site down again?
Is it just me?

Won't work on multiple machines, multiple connections...

#130618 - 25/01/05 09:51 PM Re: Uh....guys?
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...
I haven't noticed any probelms whatsoever in the last couple of weeks, except for the error message on the splash page that everyone gets. Clicking on the message forum tab gets me right in.

Moderator:  krisjon 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal