2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#130863 - 30/12/06 04:25 AM Hello From San Diego
Anonymous
Unregistered

I see that the main site is down. Hopefully it'll be back up soon. I submited an app to the e-mail address listed on what's remaining of the site.

I've got an 06 X with quite a few modifications. I only know a couple people in San Diego who I can go off-roading with so it'd be nice to link up with you guys and have some wheeling partners.

Question, is there a button on this forum that shows "posts since last visit" or is it just "view today's active posts"?

I'm signed up on TheNewX.org, under username Syndicate too.

#130864 - 30/12/06 04:31 AM Re: Hello From San Diego
Anonymous
Unregistered

#130865 - 30/12/06 07:43 AM Re: Hello From San Diego
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey, that's the Rocky Hill of Doom on the Coyote Canyon road. Nice pics. Welcome to the club and I look forward to wheeling with you. There should be something posted soon about the next run.

#130866 - 30/12/06 10:12 AM Re: Hello From San Diego
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Syndicate:
. . . I submited an app to the e-mail address listed on what's remaining of the site. . .
We have an app?

Welcome to the group. Nice photos too.

#130867 - 30/12/06 06:00 PM Re: Hello From San Diego
Anonymous
Unregistered

Lol... Yeah, the application was a bit tricky to work with but I thought I'd comply and get 'er done.
You know what's funny, I haven't seen another modded X in San Diego since I've owned mine. All I see are moms and old men driving them. Where's my brethren?

#130868 - 30/12/06 07:42 PM Re: Hello From San Diego
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Syndicate:
Lol... Yeah, the application was a bit tricky to work with but I thought I'd comply and get 'er done.
You know what's funny, I haven't seen another modded X in San Diego since I've owned mine. All I see are moms and old men driving them. Where's my brethren?
There are a few of us around. What part of town are you in?

I'm just east of I-15 off of Scripps Poway Parkway, and there are a few others with modded trucks close by. Of course, you have to close at mine, as I don't have aftermarket bumpers or big lights. Maybe you're just in the wrong part of town. smile

#130869 - 30/12/06 07:53 PM Re: Hello From San Diego
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well I live in San Marcos, but I'm all over the place for work. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

#130870 - 31/12/06 10:17 PM Re: Hello From San Diego
Anonymous
Unregistered

Syndicate,
Welcome! My X has a couple of mods but I would probably be able to keep up with that 06 of yours.

I wheel all over SD and beyond so post up when you're interested in running some trails.

#130871 - 02/01/07 09:00 AM Re: Hello From San Diego
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello all,
Long time luker first time poster.
Here in San Diego also, and looking to get into the X lifestyle cool

The thing I like most about your pics is you don't even have plates on yet. Gotta love it, from the show floor to the mountain!!

I'm not modded as of yet but still looking to go see what the truck can do.

#130872 - 02/01/07 11:03 AM Re: Hello From San Diego
Anonymous
Unregistered

We need to have another San Diego area "meet & greet" (or "meat & greet", depending on where we go).

The last one did not work out so well. I think Eric & Betzy went to one Joe's Crab Shack, and Heather & I went to the other. I think we need to be a bit more specific on the location this time.

Anyone have an idea?

#130873 - 02/01/07 12:45 PM Re: Hello From San Diego
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Frank B:
We need to have another San Diego area "meet & greet" (or "meat & greet", depending on where we go).

The last one did not work out so well. I think Eric & Betzy went to one Joe's Crab Shack, and Heather & I went to the other. I think we need to be a bit more specific on the location this time.

Anyone have an idea?
you could always use an address smile

#130874 - 02/01/07 03:43 PM Re: Hello From San Diego
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey all, I had actually just joined the site before it went down and had to be transferred. My username and pw no longer work so I had to re-register but I never got to know anyone. In any case, I am definitely interested in joining up for some rides as soon as able and look forward to meeting some or all of you. Oh...I live off the 56 in San Diego. HOWDY!

I have a 2005 OR X with a decent list of mods and more on the way, currently at:

Coilovers, Total Chaos UCAs, Shackles and Leaf Springs, Rear diff breather extension, Rear diff skids, Rancho 9000x rear shocks, gibson exhaust, k&n intake, and a few other minor mods. I have a front bumper and rock sliders on order from Shrockworks and when they arrive plan on upgrading the tires as well.

#130875 - 02/01/07 06:34 PM Re: Hello From San Diego
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Red_Savage:

The thing I like most about your pics is you don't even have plates on yet. Gotta love it, from the show floor to the mountain!!
Yeah man, I hate license plates...ugly. I'm about 4 months behind schedule with puting them on.

I'm looking forward to getting together as a group.

#130876 - 02/01/07 07:56 PM Re: Hello From San Diego
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Ritchey:
Quote:
[b]We need to have another San Diego area "meet & greet" (or "meat & greet", depending on where we go).

Anyone have an idea?
you could always use an address smile [/b]
I agree with Chris. I find addresses very useful in finding places.

#130877 - 02/01/07 09:47 PM Re: Hello From San Diego
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by AV Xterra:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]We need to have another San Diego area "meet & greet" (or "meat & greet", depending on where we go).

Anyone have an idea?
I agree with Chris. I find addresses very useful in finding places.[/b]
I guess I should have seen all this coming. Thanks for starting it, Chris. Anyway, at the risk of stating the obvious, I was really asking for ideas for the next meet & greet, not how we could have better managed the last one (which, by the way, I really had no part in organizing other than saying I would be there).

#130878 - 02/01/07 10:57 PM Re: Hello From San Diego
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:

Anyone have an idea?
I guess I should have seen all this coming. Thanks for starting it, Chris. Anyway, at the risk of stating the obvious, I was really asking for ideas for the next meet & greet, not how we could have better managed the last one (which, by the way, I really had no part in organizing other than saying I would be there).
Heh heh!! well, when you come from where I live in Puerto Rico addreses are not always helpful. Sometimes it's better to describe what's around... you know like, the white house with the blue windows and the big tree on the front... yeah... but since we're not in Puerto Rico, I guess and address would do! =)

#130879 - 02/01/07 11:18 PM Re: Hello From San Diego
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dude I'm in love with your Xterra. What Kind of lift do you have on your X and what size tires are those? [Wave]

#130880 - 03/01/07 12:08 AM Re: Hello From San Diego
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by X2THA_T:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
quote:

Anyone have an idea?
Heh heh!! well, when you come from where I live in Puerto Rico addreses are not always helpful. Sometimes it's better to describe what's around... you know like, the white house with the blue windows and the big tree on the front... yeah... but since we're not in Puerto Rico, I guess and address would do! =)

Hi Betzy! How was your trip home? Any news from Eric?

#130881 - 03/01/07 07:41 AM Re: Hello From San Diego
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hooters in Mission Valley is always a good rendezvous point. When we occupy the parking lot, we can even ask the girls to take pics with our trucks! YAY!

...and I heard the bre-- I mean, chicken wings are really good!

#130882 - 03/01/07 08:16 AM Re: Hello From San Diego
Anonymous
Unregistered

HOOTERS!! Never a bad idea.
I think a meet and greet is a great idea. It sounds like there is a pretty good XOC presence here in sunny SD. I'm looking forward to learning a lot from the fine members of this board!

#130883 - 03/01/07 11:34 AM Re: Hello From San Diego
Anonymous
Unregistered

#130884 - 03/01/07 12:40 PM Re: Hello From San Diego
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by XterraDude:
Dude I'm in love with your Xterra. What Kind of lift do you have on your X and what size tires are those? [Wave]
Thanks bro.
The lift is only a 2" suspension lift (beefy front coils/rear shackles) from AutomotiveCustomizers.com and I actually only have the front installed at the moment. The tires are 255/85/16 BFG Mud Terrains, 33.3".

#130885 - 03/01/07 05:32 PM Re: Hello From San Diego
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by XterraDude:
Sounds like Jake has the Mod Bug. [ThumbsUp]

#130886 - 03/01/07 10:29 PM Re: Hello From San Diego
Anonymous
Unregistered

Noooo........ Maybeee smile Once my second job starts back up I'm going to get the AC competition lift with the Rancho 9000's [Laughing]

#130887 - 03/01/07 10:55 PM Re: Hello From San Diego
Anonymous
Unregistered

Save your penny bro. I'm sure there's going to be quite a few great options hitting the market soon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  krisjon 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal