shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#131063 - 09/09/04 07:56 PM Sunday Sept. 12th Run Info
Anonymous
Unregistered

We will be meeting at the Shell station off I-8 East at the Los Coches exit. (Exit #22) We will be meeting NLT 0930 and leaving promptly at 0945. We will be meeting Alex at Buckman Springs around 1030-1045 and then from there we should be hitting the trailhead by 1115-1130. Lunch should be had at the top of Elliot Mine around 1300. After hitting the trails and airing up we should be finished right at dinner time (1630-1700) and Viejas is just done the road and they have a mighty fine buffet. [ThumbsUp] I hope this is enough info for everybody. If not hit me up and I will repost directions to the meet spot.

#131064 - 10/09/04 12:45 PM Re: Sunday Sept. 12th Run Info
Anonymous
Unregistered

Eh Fred, take a picture of the Viejas buffet for me! Hey guys, stay safe and have a good time!

#131065 - 10/09/04 04:43 PM Re: Sunday Sept. 12th Run Info
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Eh Fred, take a picture of the Viejas buffet for me! Hey guys, stay safe and have a good time!
Doooooon't Dooooo iiiiittt! Noooooo! You will bring the system down! [Freak] [LOL]

#131066 - 10/09/04 08:24 PM Re: Sunday Sept. 12th Run Info
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Unless I wanna get banned from that place... but then again, I can always turn off the flash. [Smoking] Did I tell you that my middle name is "Danger" and like living on the edge (...of the table closer to the food)? [Spit]

#131067 - 10/09/04 10:12 PM Re: Sunday Sept. 12th Run Info
gmaxis Offline

Loc: America's Finest city
You guys have all the fun! My truck is still in the shop and the anchor arm I ordered didn't arrive today as expected. Damnit, I wanted to send you guys off on Sunday. frown

#131068 - 11/09/04 03:19 PM Re: Sunday Sept. 12th Run Info
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by gmaxis:
I wanted to send you guys off on Sunday. frown [/QB]
Hey Vince! I can pick you up early Sunday morning and ride along with me if you want... Let me know...

#131069 - 11/09/04 10:32 PM Re: Sunday Sept. 12th Run Info
gmaxis Offline

Loc: America's Finest city
Thanks for the offer Fred, I was planning to just see all you guys at the meeting place and send you off, maybe bring a box of Krispy Kremes. But since I'm working a night shift, I should be sleeping for the most part of the day.

You guys have fun and don't break anything expensive in your trucks! smile

#131070 - 12/09/04 08:40 PM Re: Sunday Sept. 12th Run Info
dhsundance Offline

Loc: San Diego
What a great run! It had just enough challenging sections to make it exciting. Thanks to OOX (Jason) for planning and leading what looks to be this month's SCCX Xcursion.

It was also my girlfriend's first time out 4-wheeling. She really enjoyed it and thought you were all really cool people.

Dave

#131071 - 12/09/04 08:50 PM Re: Sunday Sept. 12th Run Info
Anonymous
Unregistered

Awsome!!! That was too fun. Sorry I couldn't eat with you guys.. I had not so happy campers in my truck that "just wanted to go home".

Ahh well. Marshann, it was awsome to see you come out laugh

#131072 - 12/09/04 09:17 PM Re: Sunday Sept. 12th Run Info
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Wave]

Lil J, great job in picking out a such a fun trail and leading it. Alex and I had fun playing in the back of the pack. I think my tippy skills impressed him. Everyone had alot of fun. Was great to see the rest of the boys and finally getting to meet Marshann. Buffett was good!

C-ya next time,

JJ n KC

#131073 - 12/09/04 11:00 PM Re: Sunday Sept. 12th Run Info
Anonymous
Unregistered

What an awesome run! And knowing that this is just in our neck of the woods, makes it even better! Good job 00X on being our trailboss--and for showing what an X can do, along with stellar driving skills, on that loose dirt section. [Smoking]

Tom (welcome to the club!) and WolfmanX, thanks for being my third eye. Alex, KC & JJ, Dave & Christina, and our surprise guest for today--Marshann (whom I still owe an ice cream), the company, on and off the trails, is always a pleasure! [Wave]

I can finally relax my sphincters... eek

#131074 - 12/09/04 11:02 PM Re: Sunday Sept. 12th Run Info
Anonymous
Unregistered

I had an absolutely terrific time! Thanks Jason (00X) for the great run. Loved those rocks, narrow shelves, the "steps," the tipsy drop off and being entertained with off camber air under the tires acrobats. laugh The buffet afterwards topped it all off nicely. But best of all was getting to hang out with all of you. You guys are the greatest!

Here's a link to my pics of the trip. http://www.fototime.com/inv/83FAEF58A0C6529

Marshann

#131075 - 12/09/04 11:08 PM Re: Sunday Sept. 12th Run Info
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by XterracerX:
sphincters... eek
You have more than one?!?! That's kind of scary wink

#131076 - 12/09/04 11:19 PM Re: Sunday Sept. 12th Run Info
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by WolfmanX:
You have more than one?!?! That's kind of scary wink
Every Xcursion I grow one... [LOL]

When snowboarding season starts, they multiply... [Freak]

Glad everyone made it home safe... [Wave]

#131077 - 13/09/04 09:08 AM Re: Sunday Sept. 12th Run Info
Anonymous
Unregistered

Can't wait for the pics laugh I got a little video of the first hard part, but then I ran out of tape! doh!

#131078 - 13/09/04 11:02 AM Re: Sunday Sept. 12th Run Info
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi everyone, I'm the "new guy" that crashed your run. Thanks for the welcome. It was quite a site to see a trail of Xterra's enjoying the landscape! Looking forward to more runs with the group and pictures of the "drop off".

#131079 - 13/09/04 11:22 AM Re: Sunday Sept. 12th Run Info
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Pigcat:
Hi everyone, I'm the "new guy" that crashed your run. Thanks for the welcome. It was quite a site to see a trail of Xterra's enjoying the landscape! Looking forward to more runs with the group and pictures of the "drop off".
Always good to see new faces! You wheel like a champ my friend!

That was a trip finding that Calmini sticker in the back of that mine shaft. Has the club been out there before? hmmm smile

#131080 - 13/09/04 11:44 AM Re: Sunday Sept. 12th Run Info
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Can't wait for the pics laugh I got a little video of the first hard part, but then I ran out of tape! doh!
You should get that tape to me and let me see what I can do with it. Year end reel?

#131081 - 13/09/04 12:17 PM Re: Sunday Sept. 12th Run Info
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Editor X:
Quote:
[b]Can't wait for the pics laugh I got a little video of the first hard part, but then I ran out of tape! doh!
You should get that tape to me and let me see what I can do with it. Year end reel?[/b]
I was going to get footage until the end of 2004. We should see what we can throw together laugh

#131082 - 13/09/04 01:32 PM Re: Sunday Sept. 12th Run Info
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey guys and gals!!!

here is the link to some pictures I took on this run::

http://www.fototime.com/inv/339EEEF796F9175

[Wave]

#131083 - 13/09/04 02:24 PM Re: Sunday Sept. 12th Run Info
Anonymous
Unregistered

Very nice pics Alex!! [ThumbsUp] I am glad everyone had a good time. I am sorry I missed out on "The Buffet" but by the time we hit the Shell station Nat was knocked out [Sleep] He had a rough day of climbing, throwing rocks, and having his "Brains shakin'" [Freak] It was my pleasure leading you guys out there and I am always up to going again. Marshann it is always a pleasure seeing you (well at least the food) laugh , and Tom welcome to SCCX. Hope to see all of you again soon. [Wave]

#131084 - 13/09/04 03:48 PM Re: Sunday Sept. 12th Run Info
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Alex-Da-Snowman:
Hey guys and gals!!!

here is the link to some pictures I took on this run::

http://www.fototime.com/inv/339EEEF796F9175

[Wave]
I like that last pic.. it like.. artistic. Cool beans! More more! cool

Moderator:  krisjon 

shrockworks xterraparts