2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 63 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#131252 - 21/11/04 02:11 AM No Mas
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...
Enough, guys.

Cary: I know we talked and I thought cleared things up, but it's obvious that your only contribution to the club now is to continue to stir up bad blood.

I will censor your posts from here on out until you can prove to me that this juvenile bickering and pot stirring is over on your part. No one cares about this stuff anymore except you.

Until then, don't even bother starting new threads in this forum. They will be deleted. Start them anywhere else on here, and I'll be talking to Ian about further action. And no, I'm not 'calling' you to discuss this.

To everyone else, any civil discussions are to be made on our board.

#131253 - 21/11/04 10:29 PM Re: No Mas
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
wow...
the irony is amazing

#131254 - 21/11/04 11:56 PM Re: No Mas
LAXterra Offline

Loc: West Los Angeles, CA
If you had read what WolfmanX had said before Jason deleted it.... You can tell a hint of it from his response that we had a civil dialog.

Quote:
Originally posted by WolfmanX:
I don't get it.. everything was civil with the posts that were deleted. It was a calm discussion.
WolfmanX had made the statement that some agree with me and some don't. Xterrer erased that. Who are the "mod team"... hidden identity... what is that all about?????

The only thing that did was piss me off.

Kind of like when my local police department... a motorcycle TRAFFIC officer told me it was not his job to direct TRAFFIC!

Traffic lights out. This was a chance for him and his partner to hide... then write tickets. They told me to SHUT UP AND GO AWAY! They abandoned the intersection when school let out. mad

All that did was piss me off. Don't piss on my shoes and tell me it's raining! www.CulverCity.TV was my answer to that.

After I got banned from SCCX, what would you expect? What I find extremly sad is you decided to lock the XOC/SCCX thread after Gmaxis neither agreed or disagreed with me... just asked to un-ban me from SCCX.

People implied that I lied in the thread. I am not allowed to address them. I find that sadly ironic. Pinochio's lie was ignored and YOU know it was a lie... truly sad. frown frown frown

I am not allowed to reply to people implying that I lie but HE gets away with lies.

So what is the message to people who know this confused

So what is the message for anyone who disagrees with SCCX?
SHUT UP AND GO AWAY confused

Okay... you win.... so if I tow the line will I be un-banned from SCCX?

Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

#131255 - 22/11/04 01:24 AM Re: No Mas
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cary, Our only problem is, and has been with you for a long time now. You come in and purposely, for whatever reason, start these battles with people. You keep quoting things that wolf said, you very well know it was sarcasm, wolf was one of us constantly having to confront you on this stuff you cause.
"The only thing that did was piss me off." The post had to be deleted b/c once again it was inappropriate. Once again you arrived just before a run in your normal fashion and had to question everything about it and try to make it not work, and once again you started a thread and took a cheap shot at a member, this time at wolf.

None of this stuff is new to you or the club as a whole. You act like you getting banned from SCCX was uncalled for after a comment was made... BS Cary, this is something you've earned and worked hard at for a long time.

As far as your constant Pinochio comments also, stop playing the game, everyone knows whom you refer to and you managed to chase him off a long time ago along with other people. So not only did you manage to run people off b/c they want nothing to do with you, but you've become effective at doing the same with new people also.

Mod Team... no secret there. If you hung out and watched what was going on you would know who this consists of. But then again maybe its keeping you from personally attacking them also.

If you can ever find yourself civil and adult in your postings and interactions on the board at SCCX you will be unbanned, but as of now the flux of emails asking for you to be removed everytime you start this crap has become overwhelming. And dont even flatter yourself by saying its a few members that you dont like that are asking... its anywhere from 25-30 members you dont even have interactions with, members who read your posts and are beginning to choose not to hang out on the boards b/c of your actions. Your actions are hurting the club Cary, and this is why you were asked numerous times to relax, people have spoken to you by email and by voice and things seemed fine each time, but here we are again.

I applaude krisjon for stepping forward on this, especially since he's supported you for a long time on this, its shows the people here on XOC the point things have gotten to based on your actions. I only hope you dont carry on here now and drive people away here as well.

#131256 - 22/11/04 01:25 AM Re: No Mas
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...
Quote:
Originally posted by LAXterra:
After I got banned from SCCX, what would you expect? What I find extremly sad is you decided to lock the XOC/SCCX thread after Gmaxis neither agreed or disagreed with me... just asked to un-ban me from SCCX.

People implied that I lied in the thread. I am not allowed to address them. I find that sadly ironic. Pinochio's lie was ignored and YOU know it was a lie... truly sad. frown frown frown

I am not allowed to reply to people implying that I lie but HE gets away with lies.

So what is the message to people who know this confused

So what is the message for anyone who disagrees with SCCX?
SHUT UP AND GO AWAY confused

Okay... you win.... so if I tow the line will I be un-banned from SCCX?
Cary: The bottom line is that the only purpose you seem to be serving the club now is to dredge up stuff that happened a year or more ago and instigate arguments. Were mistakes made? Perhaps. Were people untruthful? Perhaps. But what does it matter at this point? It's old business - dead and buried with everyone, except you.

If you want to carry on with your sarcastic attacks and witch hunts for the 'truth', do so by personal email or private message with the parties involved - not our message boards. I will not allow this to continue...end of story.

When we talked awhile back, I thought it would help bring an end to things, but it seems you will never cut this loose. That is why you are now banned from SCCX and why I will censor any of your posts on here regarding it.

Moderator:  krisjon 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal