shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#131311 - 01/06/03 02:29 PM Who's silver ice?
solarinsocal Offline

Loc: Ontario, CA
Saw my first silver ice with an SCCX sticker on the rear window. Had a load warrior on and heading south on Haven in Rancho. Who are you? Truck looks good. laugh

#131312 - 01/06/03 05:04 PM Re: Who's silver ice?
Axle Offline

Loc: Fort Carson, CO
Sounds like it could have been Jason's (Xterrer). You'd probably get a better response on the SCCX board.

Axle

#131313 - 01/06/03 06:28 PM Re: Who's silver ice?
Mike Velazquez Offline

Loc: Whittier Ca
Quote:
Originally posted by solarinsocal:
Saw my first silver ice with an SCCX sticker on the rear window. Had a load warrior on and heading south on Haven in Rancho. Who are you? Truck looks good. laugh
Are you sure it had a Load warrior???? I work in Ontario and get on/off fwy at Haven I don't think Jason has a load warrior [Too much XOC] [Wave]

#131314 - 02/06/03 07:23 AM Re: Who's silver ice?
Loop Choke Offline

Loc: Peoria,IL
I do have a roof rack now. It is not a load warrior. I also have roof lights and the spare is on my roof also. My SCCX sticker is on my bulge and two side windows. Probably was not me. But there is another. There is another member that lives in the area. Don't remember his name though. It was probably him.

Jason

#131315 - 02/06/03 08:36 AM Re: Who's silver ice?
Mike Velazquez Offline

Loc: Whittier Ca
Hey Jason: We missed you this weekend we had a BLAST in Big Bear. They even opened up a trail so the club could ride up to the summit and watch the downhill races.
Can you believe that a 4 X 2
won "The Best Of Show" laugh laugh laugh [LOL] [Wave]

#131316 - 02/06/03 10:14 AM Re: Who's silver ice?
solarinsocal Offline

It was the "original" Xterra with, I believe it was a load warrior rack. It had the SCCX stickers on the rear side window and he was heading south along Haven and turning left on 19th. Anyway, I haven't posted here in a while and I was wondering if there were local guys here in the Ontario, Rancho, Upland area who wanted to go wheel during the week sometime. I unfortunately work during the weekend, so during the week is all that I have.

Mike, where do you work? I live pretty close to the Haven 60 fwy exit.

#131317 - 02/06/03 10:30 AM Re: Who's silver ice?
Loop Choke Offline

Loc: Peoria,IL
I live very close by. Unfortunately, I work during the week. If you ever get a weekend off, let me know. I do something just about every weekend.

It was definately not me you saw. I have an '02. You would know it is me. My plate says XTERRER (my screen name on SCCX.com)

Jason

#131318 - 03/06/03 10:07 AM Re: Who's silver ice?
solarinsocal Offline

Where are the places that you go? Anywhere we could go after your work for a few hours? Night 4 wheeling would rock! I live in Ontario so we are fairly close. I've been really busy with my Supra and drifting clubs so my Xterra hasn't seen any offroad use lately.

By the way, if any of you want to get involved with racing at Willow, a friend of mine and I are putting together a track day on the Streets of Willow in July. We will be renting the track for the whole day including the skid pad as well. We are only inviting 20 people, but we can make a few exceptions. laugh

Moderator:  krisjon 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal