shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#131434 - 25/02/07 07:51 PM Johnson Valley, Rattle Snake Canyon Pictures (no no no 56K)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here's a few of the pictures that I took. There's more on my Photobucket web site for you're enjoyment. If you've got 56K and got this far you'll find the Photobucket site kind as it has smaller icons. Click on a picture to make it full size. Most of them are 800 wide but a couple I make 1024 or larger. The panaramics are reduced down to 2048 wide --- but are much larger.

I think I got everyone's license plate. If I missed one please let me know and I'll blur it out for you.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y215/paul1960/Xterra/Johnson%20-%20Rattlesnake%202-2007/

#131435 - 25/02/07 07:55 PM Re: Johnson Valley, Rattle Snake Canyon Pictures (no no no 56K)
Anonymous
Unregistered

I had a great time and this was really the first time out hard with the truck. I was a bit worried about my abilities but with all the help I'm learning what the truck can do and getting better. The rear mud flaps are gone ... the wife through them away - I didn't see that coming. She had real fun. Thanks to all for the help and advice.

The individual truck pictures are on the my site. If I missed someone give me a good discription of your truck (yeah, I know it's the dusty Xterra!) and I'll put some up. If you'd like a higher resolution picture let me know how big you'd like and I'll e-mail you directly.

Paul & Noon (and Trixie the wonder dog).

#131436 - 25/02/07 09:02 PM Re: Johnson Valley, Rattle Snake Canyon Pictures (no no no 56K)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Forgot this one (dang post whore!)

#131437 - 25/02/07 09:29 PM Re: Johnson Valley, Rattle Snake Canyon Pictures (no no no 56K)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Great pics. Thanks for posting them.

#131438 - 25/02/07 09:58 PM Re: Johnson Valley, Rattle Snake Canyon Pictures (no no no 56K)
Anonymous
Unregistered

AWESOME pics!! I was there for day one. I was the only Desert stone X out there (xterra3100). I think you are the one i lent the right angle screwdriver to. I had a great time and look forward to the next meet. See ya next time!!

#131439 - 25/02/07 10:56 PM Re: Johnson Valley, Rattle Snake Canyon Pictures (no no no 56K)
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who went and that I met. I was only able to get out for the first day next time I will make the whole trip. Those are some great pics but I feel like this needs a camera phone addition.

#131440 - 26/02/07 10:06 AM Re: Johnson Valley, Rattle Snake Canyon Pictures (no no no 56K)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Everyone,
Thanks for a great trip. I had TONS of fun and really am looking forward to the next one. Great Photos Paul wink ! Here are a few of the photos that I took. Same goes for me if anyone wants one of the photos I took in a higher resolution just let me know. You Can also Check out my PhotoBucket for more pictures.

My PhotoBucket

Thanks Again

#131441 - 26/02/07 04:03 PM Re: Johnson Valley, Rattle Snake Canyon Pictures (no no no 56K)
Anonymous
Unregistered

These pix would look a lot better at the true home of SCCX. Hint, hint, nudge, nudge.

#131442 - 26/02/07 05:55 PM Re: Johnson Valley, Rattle Snake Canyon Pictures (no no no 56K)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by xtatik:
These pix would look a lot better at the true home of SCCX. Hint, hint, nudge, nudge.
Look, I'm only a certified broadcast engineer, hold Novel, Microsoft, CompTIA, and SANS computer certifications and you expect me to figure out THAT web site? [Laughing]

I will endeavor to overcome. Photobucket is nice in that I have a client software installed in my Windows Explorer which allows me to upload dozens of pictures with a couple mouse clicks.

#131443 - 26/02/07 08:53 PM Re: Johnson Valley, Rattle Snake Canyon Pictures (no no no 56K)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here are some of the pics i took. i tried to get everybody but my camera ran out of memory. if the pics sont go through, sorry, im new to posting pics.http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s206/xterra3100/IMG_3829.jpg

#131444 - 26/02/07 08:55 PM Re: Johnson Valley, Rattle Snake Canyon Pictures (no no no 56K)
Anonymous
Unregistered

#131445 - 26/02/07 09:09 PM Re: Johnson Valley, Rattle Snake Canyon Pictures (no no no 56K)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Bobby, What were you thinking?

#131446 - 26/02/07 09:29 PM Re: Johnson Valley, Rattle Snake Canyon Pictures (no no no 56K)
Xtoolbox Offline

Loc: Torrance, CA
Nice meeting everyone, we sure did cover some miles 75+ on the dirt those two days [ThumbsUp] thanks for everybody that participated for the good times.

Great pixs, I posted some of the ones I liked in the photo section

Dan..BB was having some fun in the open riding area and did make that obstacle after a line correction. Can't fault a guy for trying wink

#131447 - 26/02/07 09:39 PM Re: Johnson Valley, Rattle Snake Canyon Pictures (no no no 56K)
Anonymous
Unregistered

That I should've zigged instead of zagged.

I'm actually hung up on the slider on a big rock behind my right front wheel. Was trying to max out and see what flex I had (since I relocated the shocks up a bit) before crawling down on the little pile of rocks on the right.

Didn't work. Meh. Oh well.

#131448 - 26/02/07 09:56 PM Re: Johnson Valley, Rattle Snake Canyon Pictures (no no no 56K)
Anonymous
Unregistered

I posted about 40 pics on the SCCX site. smile

My other other other other hobby is photography.

#131449 - 27/02/07 07:22 PM Re: Johnson Valley, Rattle Snake Canyon Pictures (no no no 56K)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Really Great pictures!
Had a great time

Jim B

#131450 - 28/02/07 01:49 PM Re: Johnson Valley, Rattle Snake Canyon Pictures (no no no 56K)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sweet pics people. Looks like good times all around.
Can't wait to join you all again.

Moderator:  krisjon 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal