shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#131760 - 13/09/04 07:29 PM Who lives on Diamond st?
XROCK Offline

Loc: Prescott, Az
Silver X with a SCCX sticker on the hatch. I was in town this weekend and stayed at the Diamond hotel and kept seeing your truck.

man, that hotel sucks- Shared parking with the beach crowd, no air (or sea breeze), loud partiers all over...

Oh well, nice weather and took the wife to Sea world and got the behind the scenes tour. Pretty cool~

#131761 - 13/09/04 07:53 PM Re: Who lives on Diamond st?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by XROCK:
Silver X with a SCCX sticker on the hatch. I was in town this weekend and stayed at the Diamond hotel and kept seeing your truck.

man, that hotel sucks- Shared parking with the beach crowd, no air (or sea breeze), loud partiers all over...

Oh well, nice weather and took the wife to Sea world and got the behind the scenes tour. Pretty cool~
I believe that is krisjon but not sure. If so he has been in Hawaii for the past week or so. Sorry you didn't have a good time.

#131762 - 14/09/04 04:08 PM Re: Who lives on Diamond st?
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...
Quote:

Yeah, that was me right there in the cul de sac on the beach. Actually, it's not a bad neighborhood, but you did catch it on one of the last holiday/party weeks of the summer. Like 00X said, I was in Hawaii on business for the week - thank goodness. I heard it was hot and humid as hell while I was gone, not to mention crowded.

#131763 - 14/09/04 05:02 PM Re: Who lives on Diamond st?
XROCK Offline

Loc: Prescott, Az
Good thing you were out of town! I was thinking that a good Xterra was going to waste just sitting there all weekend! laugh

Yes, it was humid, but overall a very nice weekend. If only that sea breeze could have made it to my hotel room it would have been perfect!

#131764 - 14/09/04 05:39 PM Re: Who lives on Diamond st?
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...
Quote:
Good thing you were out of town! I was thinking that a good Xterra was going to waste just sitting there all weekend! laugh

Yes, it was humid, but overall a very nice weekend. If only that sea breeze could have made it to my hotel room it would have been perfect!
Actually, I've been working so much lately and traveling that my X has been a little neglected!

Well, if you make it out this way again and I'm still in the neighborhood, we'll have to grab a beer.

Moderator:  krisjon 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal