shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#131808 - 29/12/06 09:33 PM It's been a great year, Happy New Year to all my new friends
Anonymous
Unregistered

When I bought my Xterra on Christmas Eve 2005 I did not even know there was such a thing as an Xterra club.

I certainly had no idea that less than 2 months later I would be doing this. Other than some sandy desert washes, Rattlesnake Canyon was my first real time off-roading.

I learned a lot that day, and continue to learn from a great group of new friends. Happy New Year SCCX (and XOC), and thank you to all.

#131809 - 30/12/06 08:20 AM Re: It's been a great year, Happy New Year to all my new friends
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks Frank and Happy New Year to you and Heather. It has been fun wheeling with you and I look forward to another year of stock-friendly trails.

#131810 - 30/12/06 09:16 PM Re: It's been a great year, Happy New Year to all my new friends
Anonymous
Unregistered

Frank I remember that, my first run with SCCX also. Happy New Year to you and all of SCCX. Mitch too.

#131811 - 30/12/06 10:43 PM Re: It's been a great year, Happy New Year to all my new friends
Anonymous
Unregistered

Happy New Year's guys! It's been a great year and I'm sure we'll have lots more fun in the future.

[drink] to more great times.

#131812 - 31/12/06 07:08 AM Re: It's been a great year, Happy New Year to all my new friends
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks Dan. I'm going to give you a big hug next time I see. By the way, your wife' Gumbo was bomb diggity. Happy New Year. smile

#131813 - 31/12/06 08:41 AM Re: It's been a great year, Happy New Year to all my new friends
Xtoolbox Offline

Loc: Torrance, CA
Incredible yeah of adventure for us, some how I was fortunate enough to participate in more runs/events this year than any I can remember.

Happy New Year to everyone [Wave]

So who’s down for another Rattlesnake Canyon run; Jan or Feb?

#131814 - 31/12/06 09:32 AM Re: It's been a great year, Happy New Year to all my new friends
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Xtoolbox:
. . . So who’s down for another Rattlesnake Canyon run; Jan or Feb?
I'm in. February would probably work better than January for me.

This will be another "stock friendly" route, correct? smile

#131815 - 01/01/07 07:17 AM Re: It's been a great year, Happy New Year to all my new friends
Anonymous
Unregistered

And Brian we're glad to have you. Thanks for leading so many adventures this year. Sign me up for Rattlesnake Canyon.

#131816 - 02/01/07 12:33 PM Re: It's been a great year, Happy New Year to all my new friends
Anonymous
Unregistered

Rattlesnake was awesome, I'll do it both Jan and Feb smile maybe do rattlesnake into big bear and white mountain on the way out of it, that could be fun.

Moderator:  krisjon 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal