2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#131817 - 13/06/05 09:14 PM Hi Kids!!! When's the next Xcursion?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi everybody, hope everything's well with you. I'm having a bit of difficulty getting onto the SCCX website, so I was wondering if there's gonna be an Xcursion this month. There's a chance I might be able to attend.

#131818 - 13/06/05 10:17 PM Re: Hi Kids!!! When's the next Xcursion?
Anonymous
Unregistered

What's up Shahram? Long time! Still munchin on Sky Flakes? How's Ate Baby? Hahahha! Hope to see you on one of our Xcursions...

Here's one for you...

Use Paul in a sentence. Give up?

Please be care-paul cause you might paul in the swimming paul. (Funnier if you can relate to Flips)

Good times!

#131819 - 14/06/05 08:25 AM Re: Hi Kids!!! When's the next Xcursion?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am not sure about this month. I really have not paid that much attention since I know I can't go. I can tell you that the July trip will be pretty good though. What I am looking at (I still have to prerun it) is the Lockwood Valley trails near Mt. Pinos. Going to do a 2 day trip with primitive camping on Sat night. Run two moderate/stock do-able trails on Sat and then hit the Miller trail on Sunday. I think that the targeted weekend is July 16th and 17th.

#131820 - 14/06/05 09:52 AM Re: Hi Kids!!! When's the next Xcursion?
Anonymous
Unregistered

This month is the Big Bear AAT run. I will get the details when the SCCX site comes back up.

But I believe there were plans for the AAT stuff on saturday, and a run of some kind on sunday the weekend of the 24th.. but don't quote me because I'm not completely sure.

#131821 - 14/06/05 10:06 AM Re: Hi Kids!!! When's the next Xcursion?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cool, David, that sounds like a good one. I think Lockwood will be a good challenge. If my memory serves me correctly, isn't that trail a 7+ or something? Is this gonna be one for the more modded X's? I could be wrong about its rating, but nonetheless, I'm looking forward to it. Primitive camping sounds like a good time too.

PS--XterracerX--Eh Pred, check the paul bepore you jahmp in to see how deficit! Make sure you penis your homework bepore you go out! And call me a plahmer, deposit is leaking!

#131822 - 14/06/05 10:13 AM Re: Hi Kids!!! When's the next Xcursion?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks, Jason. AAT="Adopt A Trail", I'm inferring that because I spoke with Jason "Loop Choke" Koepke last night. His computer is down, so he's been fairly scarce. There's a chance I could go to that one, not sure though. "She Who Must Be Obeyed" must give the final [ThumbsUp] or [ThumbsDown] .

Moderator:  krisjon 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal