2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#131848 - 22/12/04 09:05 PM Anza Borrego for Christmas
Anonymous
Unregistered

Bay area X'er Heading down to Anza-Borrego this weekend for the first time. Anybody here interested in doing some Christmas weekend wheelin? Here's the link to the original post I placed on SCCX: Christmas in Anza-Borrego I plan on being there for the whole weekend so chime in if your interested

#131849 - 23/12/04 10:25 AM Re: Anza Borrego for Christmas
Anonymous
Unregistered

What, no takers! Is there a flash flood or winter freeze heading that way that I should know about?? [Uh Oh !]

#131850 - 28/12/04 07:56 PM Re: Anza Borrego for Christmas
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey if I'd seen this earlier, I would have replied...I'm from NY but in San Diego now. Working all holidays this year but did some trail running over Turkey day instead. if you're headed back out there post again...I'm itching to get back out there and run again. Anything to get away from SoCal traffic...

Cheers,
Tom

#131851 - 28/12/04 11:13 PM Re: Anza Borrego for Christmas
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Wave] Rock Skier - Sorry you missed my post, perhaps next time. Had a blast at Anza, although we only made it out to Font's Peak & Lower Coyote Valley. Here's some pics: http://www.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?colli...y=1104305222974

#131852 - 11/01/05 10:32 PM Re: Anza Borrego for Christmas
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Racer Xterra:
Bay area X'er Heading down to Anza-Borrego this weekend for the first time. Anybody here interested in doing some Christmas weekend wheelin? Here's the link to the original post I placed on SCCX: Christmas in Anza-Borrego I plan on being there for the whole weekend so chime in if your interested
Hey Richard, I just got back from vacation and got your messages. Sorry I didn't get to hook up with you and Carol this time. I'm glad Dave (dhsundance) was able to show you around Anza. It seems our club hibernates during this time of year. Maybe you'll be able to come out again during the summer and meet some of the other club members.

From the pictures below it looks like you had an interesting and somewhat challenging trip. Looks like it was a LOT of fun though! Hope to see you again sometime soon.
[Wave]

Moderator:  krisjon 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal