2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#131968 - 03/05/06 08:05 AM Xterra West Championships 2006
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey guys, I was reading on this event happening in a couple of weeks in the SCCX site. Is the Fronty invited for this event or is it strictly X's? Also, is the run on Saturday after the events 2WD friendly, where my truck can join you guys. If this is so, I will probably join the event on Sat. for the day, no camping! Can anyone chime in with some info? Thanks!

#131969 - 06/05/06 12:26 PM Re: Xterra West Championships 2006
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey SCCXers,

I am a member of NCCX and will be down in Temecula for the May 20 & 21 Xterra event.
May I join your group for the event? Where are you meeting?

Hope to see you down there.

Jay

#131970 - 06/05/06 08:24 PM Re: Xterra West Championships 2006
Anonymous
Unregistered

JayMB of course you can come, VG33Power I'd love to have you there, I don't think it'd be a problem but let me double check with the "nissan authorities" as well as trail rating. Last year the sponsered run wasn't tough and we'll have tow straps so we can get you out. smile

You'll need to print out the Parking Pass and put it one your dash.

Oh yeah, JayMBA, we have a thread running over on SCCX so you can read up on the detail about meet time and location. Let me know if you still need more information. It's a fun event and great opoportunity for new people to meet with current members. Hope to see you there.

edit:
others don't think it will be a problem. So I hope to see both of you guys there.

#131971 - 09/05/06 03:39 PM Re: Xterra West Championships 2006
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Chris
Hi Larry

I am not allowed to post in the SCCX forum so I just wanted to make sure I was on the list to attend. I will see you on Saturday.

Jay

#131972 - 10/05/06 11:55 AM Re: Xterra West Championships 2006
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by JayMBA:
Hi Chris
Hi Larry

I am not allowed to post in the SCCX forum so I just wanted to make sure I was on the list to attend. I will see you on Saturday.

Jay
Wierd, why can't you post? We're not running a list, just show up with the parking pass, do you plan on camping?

Moderator:  krisjon 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal