shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#132081 - 14/06/03 09:14 PM Re: Rating
BluRdgX Offline

Loc: Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountain...
I actually believe the ratings are a true reflection of your value.....take me for example, what do I have? 18, 19 posts? And how many trucks do you see? Huh? Huh? I have how many more than most supporting members AND the Administrator?

BluRdgX laugh

...whats that flashing object streaking rapidly to the ground? Oh.....yea........my rating... [Uh Oh !] ...guess I should have read my own tag line and kept my mouth shut.... [Freak]

#132082 - 16/06/03 01:49 PM Re: Rating
bennet Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by BluRdgX:
I actually believe the ratings are a true reflection of your value.....take me for example, what do I have? 18, 19 posts? And how many trucks do you see? Huh? Huh? I have how many more than most supporting members AND the Administrator?

BluRdgX laugh

...whats that flashing object streaking rapidly to the ground? Oh.....yea........my rating... [Uh Oh !] ...guess I should have read my own tag line and kept my mouth shut.... [Freak]
So I selected your profile to give you a 1, and your profile shows you having two trucks, while your post shows you having three trucks. Wazzup widdat?

Now, regarding ratings.. everybody knows that the XOC ratings are extremely important. A four- and five-truck rating allows one into secret forums that are not viewable by, or even displayed for, those who have a three-truck or lower rating. Further, those of us who have a five, that information is also kept secret to three-truckers (that's what we call anyone who has three or less), by displaying a number that is less than five to them. For example, I have five, but you only see three because we don't want you to know we (I) have five. Keeps things secret.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal