shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#132217 - 10/12/06 04:04 PM Re: SCCX
Xtoolbox Offline

Loc: Torrance, CA
[LOL] Some people can't get jokes if you hit them in the face with it [Freak]

Get some help quick before you start cuting & pasting wired stuff together :rolleyes:

#132218 - 10/12/06 08:00 PM Re: SCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Cap'n Brian, I need to know if that initiation thing is true before I make plans to go on the Calico trip this weekend. Arrrrrgh.

#132219 - 10/12/06 08:03 PM Re: SCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well at least he didn't air out his dirty laundry on the xmas thread. I can hardly wait will out forums are back up so we don't need to worry about new members being "introduced" to Cary's form of posting.

#132220 - 10/12/06 09:29 PM Re: SCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

#132221 - 10/12/06 09:56 PM Re: SCCX
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...
All SCCX members:

Please just let this thread die and don't add fuel or arguments to the fire. This is the umpteenth time we've been to the Cary and Brian show and the result is always the same. It's pointless.

#132222 - 11/12/06 04:07 PM Re: SCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Southern California Club Xcuses has become the inside joke of XOC.
No Cary, it's you. You are the inside joke of the XOC. Only the joke was never funny and now it's completely played out and no one wants to hear it anymore. [ThumbsDown]

#132223 - 11/12/06 07:51 PM Re: SCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

I thought this was the inside joke:

A horse walks into a bar. The bartender asks, "Why the long face?"

#132224 - 11/12/06 09:12 PM Re: SCCX
Snoopy Offline

Loc: San Diego CA

#132225 - 11/12/06 10:26 PM Re: SCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh my god.. I'm famous!! The J-lo look really worked for me! Woohoo! [LOL]

Missed you at the SCCXmas party Cary. There was a TON of food, and plenty if you had come on by. BBQ, mexican, you name it, we had it. [ThumbsUp]

#132226 - 13/12/06 03:01 AM Re: SCCX
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
Jesus this man is insane

#132227 - 13/12/06 07:43 AM Re: SCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Paul H:
Jesus this man is insane
Or just not enough going on in his life.

#132228 - 14/12/06 12:35 PM Re: SCCX
LAXterra Offline

Loc: West Los Angeles, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by FaFaFooey:
Quote:
[b]Jesus this man is insane
Or just not enough going on in his life.[/b]
Paul H & FaFaFooey,

Anyone is entitled to say what they want about me. :rolleyes:

Just curious thou... can you quantify your statements... [Freak]

Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

#132229 - 14/12/06 01:03 PM Re: SCCX
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Quantify?

How about "This man is very , very insane."

A lot insane.

Support? Provide evidence?

I think there's about 30 pages of very , very nuts stuff here:

The Best Of LAX.

You just don't know when to quit do you? Oh and just to let you know, I moved. laugh

#132230 - 14/12/06 04:33 PM Re: SCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by LAXterra:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
Paul H & FaFaFooey,

Just curious thou... can you quantify your statements... [Freak] [/b]
WWWOOOOOOWWWW, you're amazing Cary. After all the crap you pull, and the shit flinging you do you have the nerve to ask some one if they can quantify their statements?

People that know me know I usually don't use language like this, but, you're a fucking prick .

Yeah yeah, I know, to the ALR in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

#132231 - 14/12/06 05:39 PM Re: SCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm beginning to suspect that our friend Cary isn't really upset with anyone. I think he is doing a documentary on how easily some people are to bait into an arguement. It will probably air on BBC since TLC and Discovery are too busy with shows about decorating and lost civilizations. A good name for it would be "Yo, What Up With That!" and Todd Bridges and Gary Coleman could be the hosts/narrators. They could relate how the theme from their hit television series "Different Strokes" applies here and how just because some of us were born poor ethnic kids, that doesn't mean we can't become orphans who go live with an old rich dude with a semi-hot daughter. And really, especially during the holidays, I think that is what is really important. Maybe Lou Ferigno could guest star. Yeah, that would rock. If that's not what you're up to Cary let me know because it's probably the best idea I've had in awhile and I'd like to run with it.

#132232 - 14/12/06 06:53 PM Re: SCCX
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...
SCCX guys - ENOUGH. Please, it's really pointless.

Don't give Cary an audience for his shit anymore. Let him jabber, ramble and conspiracy theorize in peace.

#132233 - 14/12/06 07:49 PM Re: SCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by mitch1351:
I'm beginning to suspect that our friend Cary isn't really upset with anyone. I think he is doing a documentary on how easily some people are to bait into an arguement. It will probably air on BBC since TLC and Discovery are too busy with shows about decorating and lost civilizations. A good name for it would be "Yo, What Up With That!" and Todd Bridges and Gary Coleman could be the hosts/narrators. They could relate how the theme from their hit television series "Different Strokes" applies here and how just because some of us were born poor ethnic kids, that doesn't mean we can't become orphans who go live with an old rich dude with a semi-hot daughter. And really, especially during the holidays, I think that is what is really important. Maybe Lou Ferigno could guest star. Yeah, that would rock. If that's not what you're up to Cary let me know because it's probably the best idea I've had in awhile and I'd like to run with it.
Oh! I really like those decorating shows on TCL. And the one where they force people to buy fancy designer clothes. Maybe they could get the Hulk some designer clothes. cool

#132234 - 14/12/06 09:34 PM Re: SCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by AV Xterra:
Quote:
Originally posted by mitch1351:
[b]I'm beginning to suspect that our friend Cary isn't really upset with anyone. I think he is doing a documentary on how easily some people are to bait into an arguement. It will probably air on BBC since TLC and Discovery are too busy with shows about decorating and lost civilizations. A good name for it would be "Yo, What Up With That!" and Todd Bridges and Gary Coleman could be the hosts/narrators. They could relate how the theme from their hit television series "Different Strokes" applies here and how just because some of us were born poor ethnic kids, that doesn't mean we can't become orphans who go live with an old rich dude with a semi-hot daughter. And really, especially during the holidays, I think that is what is really important. Maybe Lou Ferigno could guest star. Yeah, that would rock. If that's not what you're up to Cary let me know because it's probably the best idea I've had in awhile and I'd like to run with it.
Oh! I really like those decorating shows on TCL. And the one where they force people to buy fancy designer clothes. Maybe they could get the Hulk some designer clothes. cool [/b]
That would be cool. You know what else would be cool? If they did that clothing show with that Dog guy. He doesn't dress himself very well and he could use a haircut.

#132235 - 14/12/06 09:57 PM Re: SCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think Mr T. said it best

HERE

#132236 - 15/12/06 04:11 AM Re: SCCX
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
Quote:
Originally posted by LAXterra:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
Paul H & FaFaFooey,

Just curious thou... can you quantify your statements... [Freak] [/b]
Sure your inability to let it go man.

Not many of times has anyone drug you into a topic. You just post stuff over and over about the same topic. We get it. You claimed you were wronged by SCCX mainly Brain. I say claimed because I don't know other than what is posted what is really going on. We get it though you dislike them. Enough already. Stop trolling in threads that have nothing to do about you. You simply posted in this thread to stir shit so of course they are going to fight back.

I have wheeled with both of you. I could care less about your guys problems. Take it to pms.

Just let it go

How is that.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal