2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 63 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#132192 - 21/11/06 06:58 PM Re: SCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Have a great trip Bobby, and best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving.

The road trip sounds like it will be fun. Looking forward to seeing some pictures.

#132193 - 22/11/06 09:24 AM Re: SCCX
Guy Offline

Loc: San Diego, Ca.
Frank, Saturday sounds good. I live about 10 minutes from the meeting spot at Scripps Poway Prkway and I-15. Can meet you there at 8:00 am. How does the Chili's parking lot on the east side of I-15 sound?

Guy

#132194 - 22/11/06 09:50 AM Re: SCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Guy:Frank, Saturday sounds good. I live about 10 minutes from the meeting spot at Scripps Poway Prkway and I-15. Can meet you there at 8:00 am. How does the Chili's parking lot on the east side of I-15 sound?Guy
Guy, how about at the Chevron Station on the corner of Scripps Poway Parkway and Pomerado Road, around 8:10am. For you, that's the direction (east) we'll be going in anyway, and will save me a drive out to I-15 and back. I'm actually just off the corner of SPP & Pomerado. I will PM you my cell phone.

#132195 - 22/11/06 10:53 AM Re: SCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

if you go to http://sccxterra.chrisnem.com and click on the message board link it connects to the xoc message boards.

#132196 - 22/11/06 12:22 PM Re: SCCX
Guy Offline

Loc: San Diego, Ca.
Quote:
Originally posted by Frank B:
Quote:
Originally posted by Guy:[b]Frank, Saturday sounds good. I live about 10 minutes from the meeting spot at Scripps Poway Prkway and I-15. Can meet you there at 8:00 am. How does the Chili's parking lot on the east side of I-15 sound?Guy
Guy, how about at the Chevron Station on the corner of Scripps Poway Parkway and Pomerado Road, around 8:10am. For you, that's the direction (east) we'll be going in anyway, and will save me a drive out to I-15 and back. I'm actually just off the corner of SPP & Pomerado. I will PM you my cell phone.[/b]
OK... I'll c-ya Saturday at that location.

#132197 - 22/11/06 01:05 PM Re: SCCX
Xtoolbox Offline

Loc: Torrance, CA
Yeah think I’ve seen/heard enough of this nonsense time to get a new host..

Godaddy.com comes highly recommended and is only like $3 for the econ plan.

Chris…if we go with Linux will be able to copy over the board content easy or should we stick with windoze? PM your email address and I will send you the dodaddy account info so we can migrate stuff over after the board is back up if you don't have a copy already?

Let me know? After everthing is fully tested/copied over I can make the domain DNS switch.

#132198 - 22/11/06 09:14 PM Re: SCCX
LAXterra Offline

Loc: West Los Angeles, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by Xtoolbox:

Chris…if we go with Linux will be able to copy over the board content easy or should we stick with windoze? PM your email address and I will send you the dodaddy account info so we can migrate stuff over after the board is back up if you don't have a copy already?

Let me know? After everthing is fully tested/copied over I can make the domain DNS switch.
Why is this in the Suggestion for XOC area? Here is a suggestion! Brian... you own it... you fix it! You gave up hosting it when it started costing money! But I see you are very good at using everyone else to fix what you own!

While I am suggesting things... let me suggest this. Why don't you host your http://www.SCCXterra.com

Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

#132199 - 22/11/06 09:36 PM Re: SCCX
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...
Quote:
Originally posted by LAXterra:
Quote:
[b]Yeah think I’ve seen/heard enough of this nonsense time to get a new host..

Why is this in the Suggestion for XOC area? Here is a suggestion! Brian... you own it... you fix it! You gave up hosting it when it started costing money! But I see you are very good at using everyone else to fix what you own!

While I am suggesting things... let me suggest this. Why don't you host your http://www.SCCXterra.com [/b]
Shut the fuck up, Cary. Go crawl back into your little hole.

#132200 - 22/11/06 10:08 PM Re: SCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Cary. Welcome back. I was worried you would never be back. I hope all is well with you and that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. We went wheeling this past weekend and had a lot of fun. Too bad you weren't there. We were out in the old mining district north of JTNP, lots of old buildings and mine shafts. Very scary! I think you would have enjoyed it. Did I mention two people got stuck? Yeah, that was crazy. I mean, what are the odds? But they were very gracious and accepted the help that was offered and were back on the trail in no time. Anyway, I have to go now, it was nice hearing from you again.

#132201 - 23/11/06 01:25 AM Re: SCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Huh?]

#132202 - 25/11/06 08:02 AM Re: SCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just curious, who runs this joint? It's like a maze trying to check out the Southern Cal section.

#132203 - 25/11/06 10:46 AM Re: SCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Carlton

#132204 - 25/11/06 01:34 PM Re: SCCX
krisjon Offline

I've posted Carlton about this in the Admin/Mod forum, but haven't heard from him. I'm guessing he's been out of town for the holiday or something.

#132205 - 25/11/06 01:38 PM Re: SCCX
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by krisjon:
I've posted Carlton about this in the Admin/Mod forum, but haven't heard from him. I'm guessing he's been out of town for the holiday or something.
I was in as much a hurry as SCCX was about fixing their own site (esp after I heard what Toolbox said about their forum here on XOC)

But it should be all better now.

#132206 - 25/11/06 02:30 PM Re: SCCX
krisjon Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by XOC:
Quote:
[b]I've posted Carlton about this in the Admin/Mod forum, but haven't heard from him. I'm guessing he's been out of town for the holiday or something.
I was in as much a hurry as SCCX was about fixing their own site (esp after I heard what Toolbox said about their forum here on XOC)

But it should be all better now.[/b]
Thanks, Carlton.

And what was said about the SCCX forum - did I miss something? Feel free to PM me.

#132207 - 25/11/06 03:56 PM Re: SCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for fixing it Carlton.

#132208 - 25/11/06 05:55 PM Re: SCCX
Xtoolbox Offline

Loc: Torrance, CA
Thanks mang smile

Yeah it was linked to the site or something like that so it was'nt a simple deal, maybe that's what CM was talking about because I don't recall anything else.

#132209 - 27/11/06 09:43 PM Re: SCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Brian, linux or windows, the site will run on either one. Although for reasons more than just personal I prefer running Linux, especially when I'm allowed ssh(shell) access as it makes admining a site tons easier. So since as far as cost is concerned there is no difference, I'd go with linux hosting.

I'll send you a PM with my email, and I can go ahead and transfer files over. ...

#132210 - 08/12/06 02:35 PM Re: SCCX
LAXterra Offline

Quote:
Shut the fuck up, Cary. Go crawl back into your little hole.
Why should I? Because you say so? Should I listen to a person such as you? You are a person who will protect someone YOU KNOW is a liar. Word of advice... those are the last people I will ever listen to.

Now if you had a moral backbone I would differently listen to you. But you don't... frown

Oh well. :rolleyes:

As far as crawling back into a hole... that would imply I started in a hole. Never have been and will never be in a "hole". The only "hole" I see is the Butt Pirates that are the new face of SCCX...

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by WolfmanX:
Booty pirates... doesn't that translate in to butt pirates? [Rainbow]

[LOL]
WolfmanX has his fingers ready to initiate new Pirate SCCX members. [Laughing]

#132211 - 08/12/06 06:59 PM Re: SCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't know broham, but where I'm from, only a lil bitch airs out their dirty laundry in public.

I don't know any of you guys, but I would like to....I'm just giving you something to think about.

#132212 - 09/12/06 03:41 PM Re: SCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

going into the ALR in 3....2.... 1... GO!!

#132213 - 09/12/06 09:16 PM Re: SCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by FaFaFooey:
I don't know broham, but where I'm from, only a lil bitch airs out their dirty laundry in public.

I don't know any of you guys, but I would like to....I'm just giving you something to think about.
were you there at the "Pot luck" today? would have been a great opportunity to meet the existing members. Still, the club is going to calico next weekend, depending on your experience and comfort level you could meet up then. Or, if not, we do have a monthly run so there is plenty of opportunities to meet up smile

#132214 - 10/12/06 09:42 AM Re: SCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Unfortunately I did not attend the Xmas party but it looked like it was a good time. I won't be going to Calico either....5hr round trip drive is a bit much. Also, in my profession (golf professional), when everyone plays, I work. Weekends are tough for me to do unless I have notice well in advance. I keep a close eye on the SCCX section though to see when events come up that I could attend. I'll be around in person soon though.

#132215 - 10/12/06 11:41 AM Re: SCCX
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by LAXterra:

As far as crawling back into a hole... that would imply I started in a hole. Never have been and will never be in a "hole". The only "hole" I see is the Butt Pirates that are the new face of SCCX...

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by WolfmanX:
Booty pirates... doesn't that translate in to butt pirates? [Rainbow]

[LOL]
WolfmanX has his fingers ready to initiate new Pirate SCCX members. [Laughing]

[/QB]
[Spit]

Bring in the noobs!

#132216 - 10/12/06 03:18 PM Re: SCCX
LAXterra Offline

Quote:
Thanks mang
Mang? How do you think you are now?
Tony Montana?

I always thought that you thought you were a made man... da Mob Boss Brian the "Rollover" X Box of Tools... Owner/GodFather of the SCCX Mob

But lately I think you are even more delusional and now think you are a Pirate. Captain Xtoolbox? Our is it "Calico Jack"? I mean you are the Owner/Captain of the Pirate Ship SCCXcuses... right?

Quote:
Originally posted by AV Xterra:
I don't know anyone who's actually an official member. We just like wheeling together. smile

Quote:
I dunno but "Calico Jack" wants to apply.

Quote:
Hey what every happened to the October elections for a new BOD of SCCX?

What... could not get enough people who were willing to risk having to walk the plank?

Southern California Club Xcuses still has not had a election. They were by the current By-Laws suppose to be held last October! The By-Laws are worthless!

So worthless in fact they are the SCCXcuses inside joke. Soon to be replaced by a delusional man. Article 5 below is Lord of the Flies scary. Krisjon and others have already done that! All Xtoolbox's "Pirate" buddies lie to protect him and to protect the club/gangs image. It is worth repeating Southern California Club Xcuses still has not had a election! They were by the current By-Laws suppose to be held last October! The By-Laws are worthless, trampled on and just plain ignored. I guess they are too hard and "complex" for Pirates to understand? They need to be "easier" on the poor Booty Pirates brains.

Quote:
After talking about stuff around the campfire we all agreed a change is needed, to make things easier on everybody

Instead of all the complex articles, BOD, blah blah we thought just maybe we should adopt a modified Pirate like code of conduct, something like this:

Article 1
To become a shipmate you have to tell two pirate jokes that get laughs otherwise you will be required to bring a 2x4 put it on your rack and walk the plank if nobody laughs.

Article 2
Talk like a pirate and take part in the celebration on Sept 19
http://www.talklikeapirate.com/

You will address the run leader as captain, Aye aye. Kids just love it.

Article 3
Take everything and leave nothing behind

Article 4
Everyone shares drink and fresh food

Article 5
[b]Back up your mates, tell no lies. But if you do lie make it good.

Article 6
Display some sort of pirate symbolism; pirate flag, stickers, skull, anoying parriot, eye patch, beads, sock puppet or whatever floats your boat.

Article 7
Everyone may vote on all-important decisions

Article 8
Anything not covered will be improvised

Article 9
Every man's quarrel will be settled by the HEMPEN JIG.

That's all I could remember but fell free to post/modifiy as needed things would be pretty black and white.. Arrrrrgh, Arrrrrgh
[/b]
I think Xtoolbox knows he can do what ever he wants (i.e. Break laws, abandon people and trample on the SCCX By-Laws) when he realized no one could/would have the balls to stop him.

Xtoolbox owns SCCXterra! He dissolved the first BOD that got tired of his antics. The new BOD wrote their own By-Laws which they then turned around an ignored. The By-Laws makes a great facade of a organized club!
Quote:
Originally posted by AV Xterra:
I don't know anyone who's actually an official member. We just like wheeling together.
A club with no offical members. Anyone who sends the Club e-mails to "apply"... the e-mail goes to Xtoolbox at SCCXterra@yahoo.com an never get disseminated to the rest of the club.

Xtoolbox has gone off the deep end... http://www.sccxterra is now...

http://www.piratewheelers.com/

Check it out!

Who owns both? Brian Mckibbin(Xtoolbox)!

Check it out!

Brian bought another Domain so he can live his Pirate Fantasy... but everyone else is doing his work for him.

Southern California Club Xcuses has become the inside joke of XOC. SCCXcuses has become Captain Xtoolbox's own personal stroking club to feed his enormous ego...

Xtoolbox owns a SCCX message board on Yahoo! All the new people don't know about his yahoo board. Let him the keep the Pirates talking over there on yahoo! Stop being USERS! Sink or Swim but stop using XOC to further Captain Xtoolbox's Pirate Agenda! Use your Captain's Yahoo message board! Then you can ban or make them walk the plank... anyone who dares stand up to YOUR OWNER... Captain Xtoolbox. Then you can hide in your hole and protect the 4th person that rolls their vehicle... or hide and mock someone after you leave them on the trail...

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal