2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 35 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#132285 - 02/06/03 09:51 AM Re: I haven't been here long but I have a few thoughts I would like to share.
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
Lets do this one more time for all the people who are a little slow on the uptake [Freak]

-IT IS A DYNAMIC IP
-BELONGING TO A CABLE COMPANY

if he is working from home and his company pays for it...

IT IS STILL A CABLE COMPANY, meaning that no one could e-mail his boss as they wouldn't know who his boss was... jesus christ PNUT and Primary have gotten paranoid.

aside from that it is dynamic... the numbers I posted are no longer his IP, seriously that should about cover any issues. If you still don't understand it please don't respond, repeating myself is getting old...

and Cygnus..

[Laughing] just keep telling yourself that [Freak]

#132286 - 02/06/03 03:20 PM Re: I haven't been here long but I have a few thoughts I would like to share.
PrimeX Offline

Loc: Houston, Tx.
Quote:
Originally posted by PNUTMNM:
Quote:
Originally posted by Todrick:
[b]heres a little FYI for you.

It was not his work IP. Unless of coarse his work is so low budget they use CableVision internet.

Therefore it is safe to assume it was his home account.
Listen dumbass, what happened to Primary also happened to me and it cost me my job. A lot of people work from home and their company pays for the internet access they choose. My wife does it, she takes the bill to work and they handle it. She chose a similar provider to the one you describe so NO, its NOT "safe to assume" ANYTHING about somebody's IP address.

What did BP ever do to you anyway? You're like the annoying little punk who runs around the neighborhood crying for attention by narking on all the older kids. Its NONE of your business. I echo Primary's sentiments, "Grow up, dude."[/b]
PNUT, just scroll through Tods posts from now on. It's obvious he spams this place just to see his name in lights, and it might save your retinas from having to read his terrible grammar and improper use of the Caps Lock button.

As an added bonus, we save him the effort of reading our replies and tiring out his lips while he reads our responses on his screen.

Know what I'm sayin?

[Finger]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal