shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#133492 - 23/03/08 05:17 PM How to what???
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know that most of the members on XOC are very helpful in answering almost any question that is posted, and I have been pleasantly surprised after purchasing my 2003 SE/SC at what a great following the Xterra has.

Seeing as spring/summer (modding season) is on it's way, I was wondering when, if ever, there is going to be ANY information added to the "how-to" section of this club?

I am fairly new to the 4x4 world, and I think it would be a great help to myself, and I'm sure many others in this club to have some information posted in this section of the web-site. Even just having some links to previously posted how to's, and D.I.Y's(with pics) by other members, or links to other sites that have information AND pics on stuff like....doing a PML, body-lifts, suspension-lifts, exhaust upgrades, aux. lighting installs, just to name a few.

I guess I just don't see why someone should have to "search" for hours sometimes for info. on a body-lift, or PML, when it could be just a click or two away in the "how to" section. This needs to be addressed. frown

#133493 - 24/03/08 09:12 PM Re: How to what???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Seeing as there have been no responses to this thread, I'm left to assume that the "How To" section of this forum is not as important to anyone else as I thought. Might as well get rid of it all together, instead of having people click on it only to find again, and again that it has ZERO information. PATHETIC! mad

#133494 - 24/03/08 09:39 PM Re: How to what???
Anonymous
Unregistered

hey chill man. The How to section did have stuff on it at one point in time if I remember correctly. Since the crash of '07 things just haven't been the same. If you really need to find stuff you can always use the search feature and look up stuff. [drink]

#133495 - 25/03/08 04:06 AM Re: How to what???
Smith Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
All you have to do is click the "info" link at the top, then click "Xterra Owners Club FAQ"

Everything you need to know is there. smile

#133496 - 25/03/08 05:21 AM Re: How to what???
Anonymous
Unregistered

XF has a pretty decent how to section also.

#133497 - 25/03/08 10:02 AM Re: How to what???
Anonymous
Unregistered

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal