shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#133695 - 23/03/08 06:51 PM Re: buy and sell
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by bpc:
ROTFLMAO

#133696 - 23/03/08 06:55 PM Re: buy and sell
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Rockaholic:
Quote:
Originally posted by soccerbrace:
[b]Who are you Rockaholic? Can you do something for me? Are you an admin or a moderator? Or do you just like to stir shit up and piss people off?
Anyone who's read my posts in other (now infamous) online arguments involving me can attest that when I want to stir things up and piss people off, I will be brutally forward in doing so.

You obviously haven't undertood the situation -
You posted about a suggestion from a problem you had.
You got a response in 5 hours, from the person running the board, telling you your suggestion was noted but things would not change.
You posted again - same complaint, months later
You got a second response 10 hrs later, from the Buy/Sell Admin, telling you your suggestion was noted and things would not change.

What XOC told you in the first reponse you got is accurate. What JohnnyX told you is accurate. What DBAX and Bluesky posted is accurate. From my time here, since Feb 2002, I will attest to that as well. How many times and by how many people do you need to be told that the system you want in place was tried and didn't work? (that's a rhetorical question).[/b]
Alright, I understand, no changes are going to be made. But what I really wanted to know is if there are others who felt the same way I do by posting a poll. But obviously that is not going to happen so like BPC said-beating a dead horse.

I can get around it and I will

#133697 - 23/03/08 07:08 PM Re: buy and sell
Anonymous
Unregistered

Alright-got around it, didn't break any rules.

If anyone is looking for open discussion on my front leather seats, go to the buy and sell section.

#133698 - 23/03/08 07:52 PM Re: buy and sell
Carlton McMillan Offline

Loc: MN
You did not list a price..

Try again.

#133699 - 23/03/08 08:18 PM Re: buy and sell
Anonymous
Unregistered

Epic fail! Haha! Trying part 3

#133700 - 23/03/08 08:23 PM Re: buy and sell
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Tyler, I actually do read the rules, and just re-read them recently for a refresher.

I know how to beat the system though, so I solved my own problem with my own solution.

It will not be a problem in the future. I just hope that re-directs will be enabled in the Buy and sell forum because that is how I am going to have to go about doing it.
James, you completely missed my point. When I wrote that no one reads the rules, it was in reference to YOUR suggested rule changes. Ya know what, never mind.

#133701 - 23/03/08 09:03 PM Re: buy and sell
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
Quote:
[b]Tyler, I actually do read the rules, and just re-read them recently for a refresher.

I know how to beat the system though, so I solved my own problem with my own solution.

It will not be a problem in the future. I just hope that re-directs will be enabled in the Buy and sell forum because that is how I am going to have to go about doing it.
James, you completely missed my point. When I wrote that no one reads the rules, it was in reference to YOUR suggested rule changes. Ya know what, never mind.[/b]
No, Tyler, I totally understood what you were saying. You were saying that posting new rules would be futile because others wouldn't read it anyway. I knew you were not referencing me bro.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal