shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#133730 - 07/06/05 06:38 PM search states
Anonymous
Unregistered

There should be a seaqrch function so you can search for people that live around you by city, state or zip code...so you can maybe get together on the weekends and go wheeling or whatever...you know what i'm talking about?

#133731 - 07/06/05 09:26 PM Re: search states
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by cobain913:
There should be a seaqrch function so you can search for people that live around you by city, state or zip code...so you can maybe get together on the weekends and go wheeling or whatever...you know what i'm talking about?
Guess because you haven't been around all that long and neither have I really but I have read stories of some real psycho, duchebags that have come on here and tried to start internet fights and were probably nuts enough to go looking for someone who made fun of something lame like their choice of a "sticker" or some other bullshit comment that most of us who know the internet isn't really just shrug off.

#133732 - 08/06/05 08:21 AM Re: search states
defibvt Offline

Loc: AZ
Why not just go to the club webpage or forum section that is closest to and post or contact them. Seems easy to me. That is how I hooked up with AZXC. [Smoking]

#133733 - 08/06/05 05:27 PM Re: search states
Anonymous
Unregistered

no that's not it...what i am suggesting is like having the search function...and you select a state or town or zip...and teh results would show XOC members who are registered in that area...this way you cna probably go wheeling or whatever...i am sure there are a lot of XOC members on here who don't post and just read the forums...this way you get to meet new people.

#133734 - 26/06/05 07:24 PM Re: search states
RI Xterra Offline

Loc: Rhode Island
If you have trails in the area then set up a run over at the NEXterra boards and I'm sure a few of us will come out and play.. wink

#133735 - 29/06/05 08:20 AM Re: search states
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
First - that would require people to "ok" the use of that information.

Second - it would not get that much use compaired to setting it up

Third - that is what the regional club forums are for.

#133736 - 03/07/05 09:25 PM Re: search states
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
Whoa, creepy! Going to bed with one in the chamber, he's pretty close to where I live! :p

#133737 - 04/07/05 03:24 PM Re: search states
Anonymous
Unregistered

oh wow...you guys are lucky im not in the mob or i wouldnt need that to search for you. F (ull) B (looded) I (talian). Anyways I jsut wanted it becasue nobody that wheels lives in CT or near Fairfeild county it seems. And it is rather frustrating having one buddy to offroad with who drives a POS 01' Ford Exploder Sport. I need some real SUVs to hit the trails with.

#133738 - 05/07/05 04:17 PM Re: search states
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
You could always make a thread asking for people (who have not read this and feel weird about you) if they would like to go wheeling.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal