2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#133745 - 08/07/06 12:38 PM attaching files
Anonymous
Unregistered

i have a spreadsheet that i made for my truck that tracks fuel economy, fuel usage & fuel prices. also what i use to track my schedualed maintenance. i cant seem to find a place to upload it or attach it to a topic. dont have a site of my own to hose the file so if someone else wants to host i can send it their way. if it gets hosted or uploaded i'll explain more about it. or if someone wants it i can email them & explain it in an email

#133746 - 13/07/06 10:07 PM Re: attaching files
Anonymous
Unregistered

Kavett,

I would like a copy of your spreadsheet as I track my mileage off and on as it can be a good indicator as to an engine malfunction--I have caught a few bad O2 and mass air flow sensors this way. Please feel free to send it to jcandrew@verizon.net as an attachment.

Great idea!

Have a great weekend!

John

#133747 - 22/07/06 06:48 PM Re: attaching files
Anonymous
Unregistered

a couple of people have asked me for the file and instead of hosting it i'll just email it out

here's a screenshot of it:

this one is mine & i have it set up like this so i can track it over the course of the loan i took out on it. it also has a metric conversion page to it. basicaly it was made for my girlfriend who lives in a metric country & is doing trend analysis & statistcal stuff, but hey, if you like seeing your metric numbers go for it (put the currency conversion rate to 1 so it doesnt throw the numbers off). it also doesnt have a per tank MPG check, only total averages, BUT you can put on in pretty easily. use the formula =(D2-D3)/A2 to get the avg for the fuel you bought on your last tank. i dont know if this has anything to do with it & dont really intend on checking it out but i always fill my tank when i gas up so if someone only buys say 20 in gas i duno how it'll effect the averaging. IE say you buy 20 in gas one trip to the pump & then only 10 for instance. if anyone wants some help with this spreadsheet or has an idea for another spreadsheet i'd be more than happy to make one (if i can =p)

#133748 - 06/08/06 07:22 PM Re: attaching files
dezurtrat Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Send me a copy please! I'd like to check it out. Thanks!!

#133749 - 08/08/06 03:58 PM Re: attaching files
chupasierras Offline

Loc: Monterrey, M�xico

Abiel
www.abielg.com

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal