2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 80 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#137186 - 18/12/06 02:39 PM My X vs a shopping cart (no pic).
Anonymous
Unregistered

Took a ride to the local toy-o-roma. Let the kids pick one each. Then my wife does a stealth run while I wait in the truck with the kids waiting for her to return. I'm exposing the kids to Ska. They' re busy playing with their "monster trucks." It's pretty windy (gusts of 35 mph) and dumping on the mountain. Not much in Reno. Then, out of the corner of my eye-I see a shopping cart released about 10 spaces "up wind." She played the rough correctly and the cart is picked up by the wind and curves over to ping the nose of my Xterra. The cart proceeds to go several more spaces after nailing me and side swipes a sedan and nails a nice looking H3. The cart return was 3 spaces away from where this women was parked. She is in a brand new, V8 4runner. She sees the carnage and bolts out of the parking lot. I didn't think to look at the lic plate. Damage: I have no damage but the cart hit the OEM (mail crawler) brush guard. I was expecting it to break loose and hit my hood. The sedan-a Toyota Cameray, has a nice scratch from fender to fender. The H3-a nice ping on the door. I'm still in shock how she played the rough. LOL. [drink]

#137187 - 18/12/06 03:01 PM Re: My X vs a shopping cart (no pic).
Anonymous
Unregistered

I remember pushing/ hitting a few carts in an empty lot with my Shrock some time ago for shits and giggles. [Freak] [Too much XOC]

#137188 - 18/12/06 03:08 PM Re: My X vs a shopping cart (no pic).
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ahtoxa

Yeah-I was thinking about my future Shrock just for that reason. LOL. I told my wife that if I had one of those on the truck now-I'd smile. LOL.

#137189 - 18/12/06 03:18 PM Re: My X vs a shopping cart (no pic).
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was walking to my car once in England and some dumb bitch parked next to me rams her cart into the side of my car as if it was convenient to use my car to stop it rolling down the hill. 'Right Then' I remember thinking to myself as I walked up with my cart and nailed the side of her car about as hard as I could leaving a sizeable dent. Then I yelled "How the fuck do you like it" before inspecting the scratch she left on mine. She didn't say a single word, but looked like she was gonna explode, got in her car and drove off.

#137190 - 18/12/06 06:54 PM Re: My X vs a shopping cart (no pic).
Smith Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Got any pics?

Moderator:  RedX, RiNkY 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal