shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#138098 - 30/12/06 08:37 AM Re: Dead:Saddam Hussein
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by RiNkY:
Should have tied the rope to his nuts first just for fun...
Great minds think alike. I said the same thing at work last night. laugh

After that Nick Berg bullshit, maybe beheading with a dull lawnmower blade might've been better.

Assalam Alaikum, bitch! [Finger]

#138099 - 30/12/06 10:09 AM Re: Dead:Saddam Hussein
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by RiNkY:
They gotta show the pics or the whole thing or the world won't believe it.
I'm with Rinky on this one. I'm already a bit skeptical about the whole thing. How do we know it truely was Saddam? He was released into the custody of Iraqis. How do we know they didn't switch him out with one of his hundreds of look-a-likes? What's the deal with the black cloth they draped around his neck before putting on the noose?

One thing I did find is a Video of the aftermath , but here again....couldn't this be one of the many look-a-likes?

#138100 - 30/12/06 03:33 PM Re: Dead:Saddam Hussein
Anonymous
Unregistered

That video is shit quality - Why? If they wanted to use the video for verification, wouldn't they use a high quality camera? Just makes it seem even more like maybe it wasn't him!

#138101 - 30/12/06 03:38 PM Re: Dead:Saddam Hussein
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
The Video so far.... It shows everything but the actual snap....

#138102 - 30/12/06 04:30 PM Re: Dead:Saddam Hussein
MidnightX Offline

Loc: Jacksonville, Florida

#138103 - 30/12/06 04:32 PM Re: Dead:Saddam Hussein
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA

[LOL]

#138104 - 30/12/06 10:38 PM Re: Dead:Saddam Hussein
Anonymous
Unregistered

[LOL] [ThumbsUp]

#138105 - 31/12/06 06:05 AM Re: Dead:Saddam Hussein
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
Quote:
Originally posted by InfX708:
Go back to your elementary English class. A fact is a fact whether true or false. The only criteria is the the manner in which is stated.

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueSky:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by InfX708:
[b]LA TImes reports he was hanged by followers of Muqtada Sadr. That's an interesting fact.
It's a "fact" because it's reported in the LA Times? I'd say it's interesting...if true.

Having seen what the news channels are showing of the execution, I really didn't see "fear in his face." It was a surprise since people like Saddam are often total cowards at heart. I expected him to flail around, yell about injustice, piss his pants, etc. I wish he had. Instead, he seemed to accept it pretty stoically.

Now he's on his way to hell, and along the way he'll have to face the souls of all he had tortured and killed. Good riddance.[/b]
[/b]
And you need to go back to a dictionary. You state that "A fact is a fact whether true or false." That's got to be one of the most bizarre things I've ever read. From encarta.com:

fact

Definition:
1. something known to be true: something that can be shown to be true, to exist, or to have happened

2. truth or reality of something: the truth or actual existence of something, as opposed to the supposition of something or a belief about something
based on fact

3. piece of information: a piece of information, e.g. a statistic or a statement of the truth

4. law actual course of events: the circumstances of an event or state of affairs, rather than an interpretation of its significance
Matters of fact are issues for a jury, while matters of law are issues for the court.

5. law something based on evidence: something that is based on or concerned with the evidence presented in a legal case
>>

Would love for you to explain yourself...if you can.

And BTW...it seems to have been true. Saddam supposedly got into with the executioners, who brought up Muqtada Al-Sadr.

#138106 - 02/01/07 07:01 PM Re: Dead:Saddam Hussein
InfX708 Offline

Loc: Ft. Bragg, NC

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  RedX, RiNkY 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal