2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 63 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#138862 - 17/09/07 04:54 PM Coffee for you Yuppies
Anonymous
Unregistered

#138863 - 17/09/07 05:21 PM Re: Coffee for you Yuppies
Anonymous
Unregistered

No starbucks out your way yet? Haha. I like starbucks..it's stonger than other coffees so I like it. Especially the pumpkin chai late light.. wink

#138864 - 17/09/07 06:16 PM Re: Coffee for you Yuppies
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:
pumpkin chai late light.. wink
Did you just cus at me?!?! wink

#138865 - 17/09/07 06:48 PM Re: Coffee for you Yuppies
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Ebeauchea:
No starbucks out your way yet? Haha. I like starbucks..it's stonger than other coffees so I like it. Especially the pumpkin chai late light.. wink
I agree! It is usually the strongest stuff I can find other than what we brew at the house.

#138866 - 17/09/07 06:52 PM Re: Coffee for you Yuppies
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
I'm a Starbucks Lover also...

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#138867 - 17/09/07 07:22 PM Re: Coffee for you Yuppies
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fark Starbucks, they purchase burnt beans...tastes like ass to me.

#138868 - 17/09/07 10:25 PM Re: Coffee for you Yuppies
Anonymous
Unregistered

hmmm kona coffee.. hmmmm.. [drink]

#138869 - 18/09/07 09:36 AM Re: Coffee for you Yuppies
Auditor_Kevin Offline

Loc: Dundee, IL

#138870 - 18/09/07 09:51 AM Re: Coffee for you Yuppies
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah..... its sooooooooo true.

This is too! [Smoking]

http://www.illwillpress.com/sml.html

#138871 - 18/09/07 09:59 AM Re: Coffee for you Yuppies
Anonymous
Unregistered

(1) 20 oz Mountain Dew.

This is my morning beverage. Costs about a quarter of what a Double mocha frappe latte flippy slappy whacky does at Starbucks.

Coffee = Yuck. Never acquired a taste for it. If I'm going to drink something that tastes that bad early in the morning, it might as weel start with an L, end in an R, and have IQUO in the middle.

#138872 - 18/09/07 03:35 PM Re: Coffee for you Yuppies
Anonymous
Unregistered

I love how people consider themselves cooler and more edgy for not buying coffee from the place that they think people who think of themselves as cool and edgy buy their coffee from.

Ooh, how cool and edgy.

Starbucks drinkers are bombarded on all sides by people who either hate coffee altogether and must let everyone know they prefer Mountain Dew or Pit Bull EXTREME, blustering rednecks who are public about their preference of bitter, steaming watery acid laxative served up at their local Fuckin' Donuts or Vietnamese-run Fuk Yu G.I. Donut House, or worse, coffee über-snobs who import, roast and grind their own beans and turn their discriminating noses up at the lowly pedestrian Starbucks swiller.

Starbucks offers a consistent product at a consistent price, not as shitty as the diarrhea juice at the Donut Hole, not the little cup of heaven you had on your honeymoon in Costa Rica. It doesn't cost 8 cents a gallon, but then again there is the convenience of not having to renew your passport, grow it, roast it, or grind it yourself. They even put it in a cup for you.

It's just coffee, people. A product meant for consumption. Not a social statement, not an identity badge, not a political affiliation. Roasted beans soaked in hot water.

So get the fuck over yourselves.

#138873 - 18/09/07 03:55 PM Re: Coffee for you Yuppies
Anonymous
Unregistered

OMG!!!

All posts contained within this thread may or may not contain certain content, opinions, harsh language and/or sexual humor that MAY be interpreted by those without a sense of humor, to be objectionable. This is recommended for mature readers.... meaning folks that can take a joke.

[Finger] [Finger]

#138874 - 18/09/07 04:05 PM Re: Coffee for you Yuppies
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by far west X:
You need to ship some of that out here..I hear the wawa kona isn't the same..

#138875 - 18/09/07 04:13 PM Re: Coffee for you Yuppies
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:

I love how people consider themselves cooler and more edgy for not buying coffee from the place that they think people who think of themselves as cool and edgy buy their coffee from.

Ooh, how cool and edgy.

Starbucks drinkers are bombarded on all sides by people who either hate coffee altogether and must let everyone know they prefer Mountain Dew or Pit Bull EXTREME, blustering rednecks who are public about their preference of bitter, steaming watery acid laxative served up at their local Fuckin' Donuts or Vietnamese-run Fuk Yu G.I. Donut House, or worse, coffee über-snobs who import, roast and grind their own beans and turn their discriminating noses up at the lowly pedestrian Starbucks swiller.

Starbucks offers a consistent product at a consistent price, not as shitty as the diarrhea juice at the Donut Hole, not the little cup of heaven you had on your honeymoon in Costa Rica. It doesn't cost 8 cents a gallon, but then again there is the convenience of not having to renew your passport, grow it, roast it, or grind it yourself. They even put it in a cup for you.

It's just coffee, people. A product meant for consumption. Not a social statement, not an identity badge, not a political affiliation. Roasted beans soaked in hot water.

So, basically, you are saying that you are a Starbucks customer.

#138876 - 18/09/07 04:52 PM Re: Coffee for you Yuppies
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just don't get the $5 per cup schtick, that's all. Nope, I don't like coffee. Any coffee, but if I did, a dollar for a cup seems a helluva lot more reasonable.

#138877 - 18/09/07 05:38 PM Re: Coffee for you Yuppies
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:

I just don't get the $5 per cup schtick, that's all. Nope, I don't like coffee. Any coffee, but if I did, a dollar for a cup seems a helluva lot more reasonable.
I actually don't understand why anyone would want to pay a lot of money for a cup of coffee.

But then again, Starbucks sucks these people in by calling the drinks "latte" or " mocha fucko" or something like that.

For some pretentious people, Starbucks is a sort of status symbol. Maybe some of them think they are drinking something that sounds "European".

Manhattan is loaded with people in the morning walking around with their cups displaying the Starbucks logo. Maybe that is all they really want to be seen with.

Anyone can plop some frothy milk in a cup of diarrhea and call it a "latte". Starbucks gets a lot of money for doing just that.

I'm not a big coffee drinker and I only drink it in the cooler weather months. I can't see how anyone can drink a hot beverage in hot or even slightly warm weather.

Dunkin Donuts makes good coffee and you can get two large cups of normal coffee for the price of one smaller "latte" or "mocha fucko" fag drink at Starbucks.

A short ride from where I live there is a Starbucks right next to a 7-Eleven store. The 7-Eleven store sells far more coffee in the mornings than does the Starbucks.

#138878 - 18/09/07 05:45 PM Re: Coffee for you Yuppies
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dark roast brewed coffee at Starbucks is actually pretty darn good stuff. I prefer it to most coffee shops (not all), and it's certainly far better than anything you'll find in a gas station, 7-11, etc. - most of that stuff tastes like shit. But if you're just looking for caffeine, like many people are, the shitty stuff does the job.

#138879 - 18/09/07 06:16 PM Re: Coffee for you Yuppies
Anonymous
Unregistered

Starbucks?

No thanks.....

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/starbucks.asp

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,35198,00.html

http://www.ihatestarbucks.com/

#138880 - 18/09/07 06:39 PM Re: Coffee for you Yuppies
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by far west X:
Making Lion Coffee (Hawaiian) for work tomarrow..hope it's good...Spring loves Coffee... [drink]

#138881 - 18/09/07 07:08 PM Re: Coffee for you Yuppies
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:

[b]I love how people consider themselves cooler and more edgy for not buying coffee from the place that they think people who think of themselves as cool and edgy buy their coffee from.

Ooh, how cool and edgy.

So, basically, you are saying that you are a Starbucks customer.[/b]
No, I'm saying your mom is a two-bit whore with six different kinds of pussy cancer. I don't know where you got me being a Starbucks drinker out of that post, but oh well.

And thanks for illustrating my point so beautifully, you down-to-Earth blue collar hero, you!

Overcompensation huh?

Turtles!

#138882 - 18/09/07 07:09 PM Re: Coffee for you Yuppies
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh, and don't take that jab at Madman's mother too seriously.

Everyone knows Madman never had a mother.

#138883 - 18/09/07 07:09 PM Re: Coffee for you Yuppies
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Crybaby]

WAAAAAAAA

#138884 - 18/09/07 07:18 PM Re: Coffee for you Yuppies
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Everyone knows Madman never had a mother.
Bullshit.

Somebody's gotta pay the mortgage.

#138885 - 18/09/07 07:34 PM Re: Coffee for you Yuppies
Anonymous
Unregistered

Holy shit, there's six different kinds of pussy cancer?

#138886 - 18/09/07 08:05 PM Re: Coffee for you Yuppies
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
[b]
Quote:

[b]I love how people consider themselves cooler and more edgy for not buying coffee from the place that they think people who think of themselves as cool and edgy buy their coffee from.

Ooh, how cool and edgy.

So, basically, you are saying that you are a Starbucks customer.[/b]
No, I'm saying your mom is a two-bit whore with six different kinds of pussy cancer. I don't know where you got me being a Starbucks drinker out of that post, but oh well.

And thanks for illustrating my point so beautifully, you down-to-Earth blue collar hero, you!

Overcompensation huh?

Turtles![/b]
You go on a rant criticizing people who do not like Starbucks or coffee in general. You then criticize every other major retail outlet selling coffee except for Starbucks.

Then when I peg you as a Starbucks customer, in your warped mind, that somehow invites an attack on my mother.

You are a real low class piece of shit Shahram. Regardless of how many insults are thrown around between you and I, calling my mother a whore, or anyone else's mother a whore, is beyond the pale.

Even though you are a guy who was spawned from a low class Islamic culture that treats it's women like slaves and animals, I would never stoop so low as to call your mother a whore regardless of the insults traded back and forth between you and I. Regardless of how easy that would be considering your background.

You're just a low class piece of shit Shahram. A low class piece of shit who drinks Starbucks.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  RedX, RiNkY 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal