shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 ... 25 26 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#138976 - 18/01/08 10:39 AM Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Electile Dysfunction : the inability to become aroused over any of the choices for president put forth by either party in the 2008 election year.
wink

#138977 - 18/01/08 11:03 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

A week or so ago I had ED afer eating some really hot Mexican food. ED = Explosive Diarrhea. wink

#138978 - 18/01/08 11:06 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
A week or so ago I had ED afer eating some really hot Mexican food.
pussy.
:p

#138979 - 18/01/08 11:09 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
I think most people have "electile dysfunction" this year.

The only exceptions seem to be the Paulbots, the Obamabots, and the Hucksters.

#138980 - 18/01/08 11:10 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
Quote:
pussy.
[Laughing] yeah I know... but at least I can say it was really hot. Not Taco Bell hot sauce hot, but "holy crap I need to strip" hot. And I loved it too. Hey speaking of the elections... could this be our next president...?

#138981 - 18/01/08 11:18 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
Me too. Doubt I'll be voting for anyone...

#138982 - 18/01/08 11:21 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Paul Rodriguez makin' fun of white-folk says about Taco Bell sc, "Oooh, damn. My mouth's on fire! What's in that stuff? Tomato sc?" :rolleyes:

[Freak]

#138983 - 18/01/08 11:26 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by rift:
Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
[b]
Quote:
pussy.
[Laughing] yeah I know... but at least I can say it was really hot. Not Taco Bell hot sauce hot, but "holy crap I need to strip" hot. And I loved it too. Hey speaking of the elections... could this be our next president...?
[/b]
Is that the dude from the Goonies?

#138984 - 18/01/08 12:55 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
MidnightX Offline

Loc: Jacksonville, Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Paulbots
Me and proud of it! laugh

#138985 - 18/01/08 01:03 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
XPLORx4 Offline

Loc: San Jose, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by Tulsa Trihead:
Quote:
[b]
Is that the dude from the Goonies?

[/b]
[LOL] Hahah, I was thinking more like this:

#138986 - 18/01/08 01:04 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

#138987 - 18/01/08 01:07 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by MidnightX:

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
[b]Paulbots
Me and proud of it! laugh [/b]
Aw, come on Midnight. You're not really a Paulbot. I think you are just kidding about that.

Most of the Paulbots are either young college age kids or fringe nuts. The majority of the college age kids can't even tell you why they are a Paulbot, but for some reason they think it's cool. They also have a knack for instantaneously filling up every internet web site comment section.

You don't seem like a vacuous college age kid or a fringe nut.

#138988 - 18/01/08 02:11 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Enema Discharge?

Read up on Hillary's plan to solve the housing crisis if you want some entertaining reading.

That's one of the worst ideas I've ever seen.

#138989 - 18/01/08 02:25 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Really, I wonder what the President of the country's idea is? :rolleyes:
Seen this yet?

#138990 - 18/01/08 02:41 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:

Enema Discharge?

Read up on Hillary's plan to solve the housing crisis if you want some entertaining reading.

That's one of the worst ideas I've ever seen.
Fortune Magazine seems to agree....

Quote:
Hillary's modest proposal (to wreck the housing market)

Hillary Clinton is no dummy. Even her detractors know that. And yet in last night's Democratic presidential debate in Nevada, Clinton floated what is perhaps the dumbest solution to the current mortgage mess I've heard from a top presidential contender.
Quote:
For everyone else though, such a freeze would be disastrous. Interest rates on new mortgages would skyrocket - perhaps past 8 percent, as the mutual funds, pension funds and other investors who typically provide capital to the mortgage market shift their money into other investments where the government isn't impairing returns. With higher mortgage rates eroding buying power, the downward pressure on home prices would only increase. Lower home prices would lead to even more defaults, as more folks who'd lost the equity in their homes choose to walk away from their mortgages.
It's good to see that The Wall Street Journal isn't the only one out there speaking out against this nonsense.

This "Economic Stimulus" package being touted by Bush and Congress is also an extremely dumb idea.

#138991 - 18/01/08 03:00 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

I wish this country was like my computer..... Just shut the thing down for 30 seconds and then turn it back on and everything is working again.

Someone come get me out of my basement after the election is over. I am not sure if I will be voting for who I want to be President or the "Lesser of Two Evils."

#138992 - 18/01/08 05:18 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
A week or so ago I had ED afer eating some really hot Mexican food. ED = Explosive Diarrhea. wink
¡Tambien Jesus te odia a tu culo, guey!

#138993 - 18/01/08 06:28 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Quote:
[b]A week or so ago I had ED afer eating some really hot Mexican food. ED = Explosive Diarrhea. wink
¡Tambien Jesus te odia a tu culo, guey![/b]
Ah shahram. Always good for a completely immature, sacreligious, comment. Please refer to my last comment to you for my response. Then go drown yourself. [Wave]

#138994 - 18/01/08 06:51 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sacrilegious? What are you talking about? Did it never occur to you that your food was prepared by a man named "Jesus"? Also...you brought up your ass magma problem and I'm the immature one? Well, excuse me, Miss Manners! I guess I'll just take my inflatable Virgin Mary Doll and go elsewhere!

#138995 - 18/01/08 08:12 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Sacrilegious? What are you talking about? Did it never occur to you that your food was prepared by a man named "Jesus"? Also...you brought up your ass magma problem and I'm the immature one? Well, excuse me, Miss Manners! I guess I'll just take my inflatable Virgin Mary Doll and go elsewhere!
My Mexican food was prepared by me in my home. I am not Hispanic. I am not named Jesus. I am also not wasting any more energy on you. [Sleep]

#138996 - 19/01/08 07:03 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm going to my local precinct in a few minutes to vote in the primary. While I'm excited to participate I can't help but feel irked that the likes of McCain and Huckabee are forecasted as the front runners here. [Uh Oh !] [ThumbsDown]

Media predictions aside, I feel obliged to cast my ballot because I want to show my support for a candidate. Don't worry, even though I'm 24 that doesn't mean I'm a "Paul-bot" [LOL]

When I think about Paul.. I remember a quote from the Simpsons. "Go ahead.. throw your vote away!" [LOL]

#138997 - 19/01/08 07:29 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
NY Madman Offline

Don't Huck up?

Vote for Fred.

#138998 - 19/01/08 07:41 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

#138999 - 19/01/08 08:10 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
MidnightX Offline

Loc: Jacksonville, Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by BluMerle:
When I think about Paul.. I remember a quote from the Simpsons. "Go ahead.. throw your vote away!" [LOL]
If everyone didn't feel that way and went ahead and placed their vote for him, THINGS MIGHT HAPPEN! I don't understand this. I'd rather vote for him, who I support wholeheartedly, than for someone else "who has a better chance of winning" even though I think they suck and have not offered valid solutions to today's issues. Why NOT make a statement and vote for someone who I personally think is brave and has a consistent voting record in Congress (So they call him Dr. No? At least he stands up for what he believes in and has been consistent throughout his career!) and is not scared to speak the truth instead of just spewing what most people "want to hear".

It's like Bill Maher said when he had Dr. Paul on his show: "If America was a smarter country, wouldn't you be leading the polls?"

I am not scared to vote for someone I support. And no one should be intimidated b/c "he has a slim chance of winning". Vote anyway! You may change things!

Why does that not make sense?

(Does this make me a Paulbot now? LOL)

#139000 - 19/01/08 08:31 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
Quote:
Originally posted by MidnightX:
Quote:
Originally posted by BluMerle:
[b]When I think about Paul.. I remember a quote from the Simpsons. "Go ahead.. throw your vote away!" [LOL]
If everyone didn't feel that way and went ahead and placed their vote for him, THINGS MIGHT HAPPEN! I don't understand this. I'd rather vote for him, who I support wholeheartedly, than for someone else "who has a better chance of winning" even though I think they suck and have not offered valid solutions to today's issues. Why NOT make a statement and vote for someone who I personally think is brave and has a consistent voting record in Congress (So they call him Dr. No? At least he stands up for what he believes in and has been consistent throughout his career!) and is not scared to speak the truth instead of just spewing what most people "want to hear".

It's like Bill Maher said when he had Dr. Paul on his show: "If America was a smarter country, wouldn't you be leading the polls?"

I am not scared to vote for someone I support. And no one should be intimidated b/c "he has a slim chance of winning". Vote anyway! You may change things!

Why does that not make sense?

(Does this make me a Paulbot now? LOL)[/b]
I agree with you liz. I'd vote for Paul if he made the ticket. I doubt he will though.... His BIGGEST problem is the "paulbots" who unfortunately also make up the majority of the "truthers" and even though Paul does not support their belief on the matter, it's gonna be hard for the masses to overlook that fact. Plus the media is just completely playing him off as a kook and Joe "I want my rebate check" America is going to follow them hook line and sinker. I fear we will always have a plastic politician in charge of this country until it crumbles. None of the current "front runners" are going to make any changes. None of them are going to reverse all of the bills and laws passed that have given the executive branch all the power it now wields, which many are unconstitutional. The only guy who might make a difference is Thompson and Paul polls higher then him in many instances. You never see that in the media though.

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 ... 25 26 >

Moderator:  RedX, RiNkY 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal