shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 25 of 26 < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#139576 - 30/04/08 07:58 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Holy shit!

There's a "next" Miley Cyrus?

#139577 - 30/04/08 08:25 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Michelle Obama to be interviewed today by NBC's Meredith Viera. She'll speak about Jeremiah Wright.

http://thepage.time.com/2008/04/30/well-find-out-part-ii/

Nothing can go wrong there, right? Wright? [Huh?]

#139578 - 01/05/08 10:36 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hmm yeah... I don't think I will be sending my $$$ to Obama any time soon. I thought that he had guts, but it turns out that he is a pussy. Just like the rest of politicians who earn big bucks and work on their sex appeal.

Wright used strong words to pain sad truth. Obama does not have guts to stand up to these words in any decent manner. He runs away from a person he has known for 20 years. Loyalty anybody? As far as Wright's remarks go, I don't see them as controversial at all. If you want to blame anybody, do yourself a fucking favor and take a look at the current administration, the war in Iraq and the economy. Politicians fucked this country right in the ass and now everybody's outraged by remarks that put some light on the current events.

I hope that Wright stands by his words and does not run away like Obama.

#139579 - 02/05/08 06:48 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by whiterussian:

Wright used strong words to pain sad truth.
Are you insane or something? You're just as bad or worse than that loony Daily Kos user I quoted.

Did you not see Wright's performances last weekend in front of a NAACP audience and the National Press Club on Monday? They were not only outrageous and outlandish, they were vile. They were revolting. Even in front of the "so-called" civil rights group, the NAACP, he even bastardized the entire civil rights movement.

I agree Obama is a pussy, but not for the same reasons as you. Obama had no choice but to try to put some distance between himself and this total lunatic and hate monger, Jeremiah Wright.

If you agree with this maniac Wright, you are just as much of a sick lunatic as he is.

#139580 - 02/05/08 09:14 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:

[b]Wright used strong words to pain sad truth.
Are you insane or something? You're just as bad or worse than that loony Daily Kos user I quoted.

Did you not see Wright's performances last weekend in front of a NAACP audience and the National Press Club on Monday? They were not only outrageous and outlandish, they were vile. They were revolting. Even in front of the "so-called" civil rights group, the NAACP, he even bastardized the entire civil rights movement.

I agree Obama is a pussy, but not for the same reasons as you. Obama had no choice but to try to put some distance between himself and this total lunatic and hate monger, Jeremiah Wright.

If you agree with this maniac Wright, you are just as much of a sick lunatic as he is.[/b]
Yeah I watched it. Too bad Fox news and other Republican pundits take many of his words out of context. I would rather listen to Wright than to Bush. Any fucking day of the week.

#139581 - 02/05/08 10:00 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Yeah I watched it. Too bad Fox news and other Republican pundits take many of his words out of context. I would rather listen to Wright than to Bush. Any fucking day of the week.
No one has taken anything out of context. Wright is a raving lunatic filled with hate. He proved that in his media blitz earlier this week.

If you didn't have such a narrow and hate filled myopic view yourself, you would see that a lot of liberals are out there this week condemning him. It was other Democrats that forced Obama to address the issue of Wright on Tuesday. Too little too late for Obama.

Northwestern University canceled an honorary degree they were going to give Wright. Even those liberals don't want the stink of his hate hanging over their heads.

You go ahead and keep on watching Jeremiah Wright. The rest of the Democrat Party will be shitting in their pants.

#139582 - 02/05/08 06:20 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah, they hate Wright because he screwed up Obama's chances to become a prez. Who gives a shit? I am certainly not following the herd. I got a brain. Do you?

#139583 - 05/05/08 08:24 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Yeah, they hate Wright because he screwed up Obama's chances to become a prez. Who gives a shit? I am certainly not following the herd. I got a brain. Do you?
You support Jeremiah Wright's hate and insanity then you say you have a brain. eek Well, even those who are brain dead still have a brain.

#139584 - 05/05/08 08:32 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
NY Madman Offline

More on Obama's friends....

Here is photo of Obama's terrorist friend William Ayers. This picture appeared in Chicago Magazine in 2001.

He is stomping on the American flag.....

Obama seems to surround himself with people who hate their country.

He sure is about "change".

#139585 - 07/05/08 08:46 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

So I pick up my newspaper at 5:30 am this morning and see the headline "Obama takes NC, Cliton takes Indiana."

Now flash forward to 11:45 am... I look online and see major news outlets declaring "Clinton is done for..."

My question is whether or not this is just another instance of the media playing favorites or is Clinton really in fact done for at this point? I know the superdelegates are yet to weigh in, but I'm very curious now.

#139586 - 07/05/08 09:07 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't think she can win this mathematically.

For that matter, that's been the case since before the PA primaries. The superdelegates can override a majority though, which is her last glimmer of hope.

#139587 - 07/05/08 09:11 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by BluMerle:

So I pick up my newspaper at 5:30 am this morning and see the headline "Obama takes NC, Cliton takes Indiana."

Now flash forward to 11:45 am... I look online and see major news outlets declaring "Clinton is done for..."

My question is whether or not this is just another instance of the media playing favorites or is Clinton really in fact done for at this point? I know the superdelegates are yet to weigh in, but I'm very curious now.
I was just going to post about this topic.

The media is doing all they can to try to push Hillary Clinton out of the race. Most of the mainstream media is clearly in the tank for Obama. They might as well be on his payroll. It's no real surprise considering most of the MSM always pushes the candidate who is the furthest left and whom they deem most viable.

The media doesn't have history on their side as far as their arguments for Hillary to leave the race. In 1980 Ted Kennedy took the nomination fight all the way to the convention and he was behind Carter by something like 725 delegates.

Since there are still 5 states left plus Puerto Rico and less than a month, I really don't see why Clinton would leave now. She would win at least 3 of them outright. Then there is the issue about the Florida and Michigan elections she is going to use.

What is the most aggravating thing about many of these media reports is that a lot are starting to call white voters racists. Blacks are almost all voting for Obama because of one factor... the color of his skin, yet many white voters are slowly but surely being labeled racist for not voting for Obama because of one factor... the color of his skin. It's interesting too that these are Democrat voters that are being called racists.

I guess this is the "national conversion" on race Obama and some in the media must have been taking about.... calling white people racists.

#139588 - 07/05/08 09:18 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
Clinton would have to win all the remaining states by over 60% plus get all the remaining supers on her side to win.

She cannot win. Obama is the dem nominee. She'll concede within two weeks if she doesn't want to completely destroy the dems chances against McCain.

#139589 - 07/05/08 09:28 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Samueul:

She cannot win. Obama is the dem nominee. She'll concede within two weeks if she doesn't want to completely destroy the dems chances against McCain.
How do you know the Clinton's don't want to sabotage the Dem's chances against McCain if she is not the nominee?

Unless McCain wins in November, this is her LAST chance to run for president.

If Hillary Clinton is successful with the Florida and Michigan argument, that would put her in the lead for popular votes. The Democrats decide that issue at a conference starting May 31.

It's not over til it's over.

#139590 - 07/05/08 10:02 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Pardon my ignorance, but are super delegates the equivalent of an electoral college for the democratic party? I've heard so much about them these past few months and I'd like to understand their function better. smile

Here's what I know:
1. They're eligible to cast votes for a person running to be the party's nominee.
2. They're exclusive to the democratic party.

Oh and for the record, I really loathe the media right now. mad

#139591 - 07/05/08 10:29 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Pardon my ignorance, but are super delegates the equivalent of an electoral college for the democratic party?
The answer is NO.

An electoral college type system would be a "winner take all" type state primary.

The Democrats have apportioned delegates. They also have these superdelegates which comprise about 20% of the vote if the nomination goes to a floor fight at the convention.

The superdelegate system is actually very undemocratic. It was actually designed so high ranking party members could possibly interfere with the nominating process if an unacceptable or unelectable nominee were to emerge during the primary election process.

#139592 - 07/05/08 10:34 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:

[b]Pardon my ignorance, but are super delegates the equivalent of an electoral college for the democratic party?
The answer is NO.

An electoral college type system would be a "winner take all" type state primary.

The Democrats have apportioned delegates. They also have these superdelegates which comprise about 20% of the vote if the nomination goes to a floor fight at the convention.

The superdelegate system is actually very undemocratic. It was actually designed so high ranking party members could possibly interfere with the nominating process if an unacceptable or unelectable nominee were to emerge during the primary election process.[/b]
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

So basically what we're dealing with is a select few who are on a serious ego trip. Go figure! :rolleyes:

#139593 - 07/05/08 11:02 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

So basically what we're dealing with is a select few who are on a serious ego trip. Go figure! :rolleyes:
No. I wouldn't describe it like that.

Most of the superdelegates are elected Democrat politicians themselves. Many are up for reelection this year themselves.

A superdelegate who commits to a candidate early is taking a political risk depending on the political and/or demographic makeup of their district. That is why many will not openly commit to one of the candidates this year even though they are being pressured very heavily.

Say for example you are a Democrat Congressman and you are in a potentially shaky district... it could go either Democrat or Republican. You might be inclined to not commit to a candidate in a close race like this year. That would be the smart thing to do. In a district like that, if you do make an early commitment and some damaging bad news comes out about the person you openly supported and committed your convention vote, it could mean you losing an awful lot of votes in your reelection for Congress. Maybe even losing the election altogether.

Say you came out and committed your vote to Obama. He is a flawed candidate and a huge risk. Then some video comes out showing Obama in the audience listening to Jeremiah Wright spout hate about white people being evil and the United States being an evil country. All the while Obama nodding his head and clapping his hands in agreement with everything being said. Your campaign would be at risk.

(A video just like that of Obama is out there and will be making an appearance down the road)

A lot of Democrats this year are trying to bypass even their own party rules by forcing these superdelegates to make early commitments. As I have already pointed out, that is a risky prospect with a flawed candidate who little is known about and what is known looks suspect.

#139594 - 16/05/08 01:08 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Auditor_Kevin Offline

Loc: Dundee, IL
Uh oh.....

Looks like there's substantial rumors flying around the internet (I know, I know) that there is video of Michelle Obama at that Rev. Wright church railing on and on against "whitey".

Here\'s the only link so far.......

#139595 - 16/05/08 01:36 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Auditor_Kevin:

Uh oh.....

Looks like there's substantial rumors flying around the internet (I know, I know) that there is video of Michelle Obama at that Rev. Wright church railing on and on against "whitey".

Here\'s the only link so far.......
That wouldn't surprise me at all. She's a real bitch and a liability.

She's already been given the moniker Obama's "bitter half".

A while back I remember reading somewhere that there was rumors of a video of both of them in the audience nodding their heads in agreement to one of Wright's anti-American and hate whitey sermons.

About a week ago someone in the Hillary camp said there was a deadly "October surprise" out there for Obama.

It doesn't mean anything unless someone comes up with goods.

#139596 - 16/05/08 01:37 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

That would be awesome. [Finger]

#139597 - 16/05/08 04:12 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'd like to see Hagee and Wright debate, that'd be a hoot.

#139598 - 16/05/08 05:09 PM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:

A while back I remember reading somewhere that there was rumors of a video of both of them in the audience nodding their heads in agreement to one of Wright's anti-American and hate whitey sermons.
Here's the sad thing about that...

True or not, it would be impossible to verify (anybody could edit something like that together).

BUT...just throw it out there and most likely it would stick.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#139599 - 19/05/08 07:37 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:

Quote:
[b]
Here's the sad thing about that...

True or not, it would be impossible to verify (anybody could edit something like that together).

BUT...just throw it out there and most likely it would stick.[/b]
Depending on where the video came from, it would not be impossible to verify.

You are forgetting that until recently people could purchase numerous DVD's of Jeremiah Wright sermons from the church website. (I think those sales have been scaled backed somewhat)

That is where all the Jeremiah Wright videos came from.... the church itself.

#139600 - 19/05/08 08:52 AM Re: Man enough to admit I've got ED..
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Still...impossible to verify. Editing can be done by anyone. All it takes is a couple cuts and bam...Obama is there with his wife cheering them on.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

Page 25 of 26 < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 >

Moderator:  RedX, RiNkY 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal