2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#139908 - 23/07/07 06:03 AM Re: New Transformers Movie
mineralblue Offline

Loc: Downtown Houston, TX
Not the credits... but the last minute of the movie though with Optimus' monologue... I still get freaking goosebumps watching this... is that so wrong?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bWIBT5gH0oE

#139909 - 23/07/07 07:00 AM Re: New Transformers Movie
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA

laugh

#139910 - 23/07/07 07:06 AM Re: New Transformers Movie
BigE515 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by mineralblue:
Not the credits... but the last minute of the movie though with Optimus' monologue... I still get freaking goosebumps watching this... is that so wrong?

Haha, same here. Same with the scene when the other 4 Autobots show up. There are quite a few videos on Youtube with scenes from the movie now, obviously taken from a in theater hidden cam but beggers can't be choosers. There will be a DVD quality bootleg going around the internet soon, I don't know how they get them.

#139911 - 23/07/07 12:20 PM Re: New Transformers Movie
mineralblue Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by BigE515:
Quote:
[b]Not the credits... but the last minute of the movie though with Optimus' monologue... I still get freaking goosebumps watching this... is that so wrong?

Haha, same here. Same with the scene when the other 4 Autobots show up. There are quite a few videos on Youtube with scenes from the movie now, obviously taken from a in theater hidden cam but beggers can't be choosers. There will be a DVD quality bootleg going around the internet soon, I don't know how they get them.[/b]
Give it some time... once the movie goes into wide release in Asia or Russia where security is lax, you'll start to see them pop up.

Of course, I say this with the full intent of purchasing my own double-DVD special edition copy of the movie... laugh

#139912 - 23/07/07 12:24 PM Re: New Transformers Movie
mineralblue Offline

The Autobots arrive on earth.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QHCy8rZQTXs

Say hello to Bumblebee... and Megan Fox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkhIffFxIqk

#139913 - 23/07/07 07:10 PM Re: New Transformers Movie
BigE515 Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Not the credits... but the last minute of the movie though with Optimus' monologue... I still get freaking goosebumps watching this... is that so wrong?

Haha, same here. Same with the scene when the other 4 Autobots show up. There are quite a few videos on Youtube with scenes from the movie now, obviously taken from a in theater hidden cam but beggers can't be choosers. There will be a DVD quality bootleg going around the internet soon, I don't know how they get them.[/b]
Give it some time... once the movie goes into wide release in Asia or Russia where security is lax, you'll start to see them pop up.

Of course, I say this with the full intent of purchasing my own double-DVD special edition copy of the movie... laugh [/b]
I have a decent cam version, seen the movie twice and once more before it's off the big screen and I definitely plan on buying the DVD.

#139914 - 24/07/07 12:38 PM Re: New Transformers Movie
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
Meet the DeceptiCANONS and NIKONobots

#139915 - 24/07/07 01:35 PM Re: New Transformers Movie
mineralblue Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by KJ_dragon:
Meet the DeceptiCANONS and NIKONobots

Dude... that's fu*king awesome.

#139916 - 24/07/07 09:52 PM Re: New Transformers Movie
BigE515 Offline

I just saw the movie for the 3rd time. laugh

#139917 - 24/07/07 10:54 PM Re: New Transformers Movie
shiner Offline

Loc: tx
Quote:
Quote:

told a coworker that i didn't plan on seeing it and would wait to buy it on dvd. if everything goes well, hopefully he'll bring his bootleg dvd copy for me to watch on thursday. didn't ask where or how he got it.

#139918 - 25/07/07 06:36 AM Re: New Transformers Movie
BigE515 Offline

You need to see it on the big screen.

#139919 - 25/07/07 10:22 AM Re: New Transformers Movie
shiner Offline

i've been told that, but more negative than positive experiences have kept me away from the big screen. the last big screen movie i saw was return of the king with people talking and cell phones.

#139920 - 25/07/07 03:51 PM Re: New Transformers Movie
mineralblue Offline

Yeah... it's a definite big screen movie...

kinda like 300... that movie kicked ass on the IMAX... definitely would've sucked had I been forced to watch a bootleg dvd...

Quote:
Originally posted by shiner:
i've been told that, but more negative than positive experiences have kept me away from the big screen. the last big screen movie i saw was return of the king with people talking and cell phones.
that just means you gotta go when there's not as many people... like a late matinee during the week or something...

#139921 - 26/07/07 07:02 AM Re: New Transformers Movie
BigE515 Offline

#139922 - 27/07/07 07:46 AM Re: New Transformers Movie
NuDan Offline

Loc: Not Here

#139923 - 05/08/07 01:01 AM Re: New Transformers Movie
shiner Offline

just finished watching the bootlegged copy. wow!! one awesome movie. agree the fx would be better at the theater. But watching it at home, not paying the high ticket cost and dealing with the crowd is worth it. it is dvd quality and better than a couple movies i've bought. watching it again as i type.

Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderator:  RedX, RiNkY 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal