2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 80 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#156745 - 07/09/07 01:39 PM What Bullshit! I quit. *NSFW*
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296054,00.html

nuff said.

#156746 - 07/09/07 01:46 PM Re: What Bullshit! I quit. *NSFW*
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
not seeing it mad

ETA: and I hope it bombs. mad

#156747 - 07/09/07 01:49 PM Re: What Bullshit! I quit. *NSFW*
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fucking commie plinko bastards.

#156748 - 07/09/07 01:53 PM Re: What Bullshit! I quit. *NSFW*
Anonymous
Unregistered

That's pretty lame, though I wouldn't be surprised of much of the motiviation is to increase overseas appeal to bump revenues.

Still lame, though. I used to love the cartoon when I was a kid.

#156749 - 07/09/07 01:56 PM Re: What Bullshit! I quit. *NSFW*
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Samueul:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296054,00.html

nuff said.
I can't say I'm surprised. That's what you get when leftists control most Hollywood studios and productions.

Superman no longer fights for "truth, justice, and the American way". Now he is a "citizen of the world" who also fathers illegitimate bastard children.

It's called 'cultural Marxism'. Political correctness comes from the very same cultural Marxism and has been around for many, many years. It's only getting out of control in the past 20 years or so. Most especially since the fall of the Soviet Union.

Has there been a major theatrical movie made about the evils of Islamic terrorism? The answer is no. You aren't going to see one either. The bad guys in almost every movie made today are usually white US government people or former US government rogue agents.

Hollywood hates America.

#156750 - 07/09/07 01:58 PM Re: What Bullshit! I quit. *NSFW*
Anonymous
Unregistered

Looks like the pussification movement in this country is, unfortunately, still going.

Maybe they'll make him all metro and he'll look just fabulous.

#156751 - 07/09/07 02:16 PM Re: What Bullshit! I quit. *NSFW*
TravelingFool Offline

Loc: Prior Lake, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

Superman no longer fights for "truth, justice, and the American way". Now he is a "citizen of the world" who also fathers illegitimate bastard children.
No SHIT! I was so pissed off when I saw that movie!! Damn. Superman; a "baby daddy." WTF [Freak]

The liver is evil, and must be punished...

#156752 - 07/09/07 02:31 PM Re: What Bullshit! I quit. *NSFW*
Anonymous
Unregistered

[ThumbsDown] [ThumbsDown]

#156753 - 07/09/07 02:45 PM Re: What Bullshit! I quit. *NSFW*
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Has there been a major theatrical movie made about the evils of Islamic terrorism? The answer is no. You aren't going to see one either.
When I was at the Bourne movie I saw a trailer for a movie called "The Kingdom." I don't know a lot about it, but I think it was about Saudi terrorists. Actually based on the trailer I thought it looked pretty badass. I believe Jamie Foxx is playing the lead guy.

#156754 - 07/09/07 02:47 PM Re: What Bullshit! I quit. *NSFW*
Strider Offline

Loc: Huntington, WV, USA
The first thing I thought of when I heard this was that this is a publicity stunt to get pre-production attention for the movie. People can get fired up, and then the studio can "re-assess their decision" in 8 months for publicity again.

#156755 - 07/09/07 03:08 PM Re: What Bullshit! I quit. *NSFW*
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ha, I wasn't even born here and think it's a load of thinkin' horse shit. :rolleyes:

#156756 - 07/09/07 03:09 PM Re: What Bullshit! I quit. *NSFW*
Anonymous
Unregistered

The Kingdom....yeah, that's the one that screwed up my commute for a week and a half while they filmed the freeway chase scenes on the 202 freeway in Mesa. Some guy even got killed during the filming last spring.

#156757 - 07/09/07 03:21 PM Re: What Bullshit! I quit. *NSFW*
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:

When I was at the Bourne movie I saw a trailer for a movie called "The Kingdom." I don't know a lot about it, but I think it was about Saudi terrorists. Actually based on the trailer I thought it looked pretty badass. I believe Jamie Foxx is playing the lead guy.
I've seen the same trailer.

You are not going to see the movie get into Islamic terrorism. If anything the movie will make it seem like the U.S. was at fault and the so-called terrorist may have had legit grievances. You can take that check to the bank.... and I guarantee it will be cashed.

Hollywood is pure "moral relativism".

The plot outlines for that movie are more about making the Saudi's look good and cooperating with Jamie Foxx's character. Don't bet a single cent that it will explore Islamic terrorism to any degree. You will lose.

Speilberg even made a pathetic movie not long ago about the Palestinian terrorist attacks on Israeli athletes during the 1972 Munich Olympic Games. It was pure "cultural Marxism" and "moral relativism". He should be completely ashamed of himself.

But then again, there is no shame in Hollywood.

#156758 - 07/09/07 03:31 PM Re: What Bullshit! I quit. *NSFW*
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Wait - I think I missed something here. Probably due to not watching a Superman movie since the 80's. He had a kid?

I thought it was proven that his super sperm would fire right through a womens vagina like being shot by a 12 gauge if he were to partake in sex with a mere mortal and that the only thing that could possibly protect said mortal was a Kryptonite condom, which would pose some bigger health risks to Superman himself!

#156759 - 07/09/07 03:42 PM Re: What Bullshit! I quit. *NSFW*
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by RiNkY:

Wait - I think I missed something here. Probably due to not watching a Superman movie since the 80's. He had a kid?

I thought it was proven that his super sperm would fire right through a womens vagina like being shot by a 12 gauge if he were to partake in sex with a mere mortal and that the only thing that could possibly protect said mortal was a Kryptonite condom, which would pose some bigger health risks to Superman himself!
Kryptonite condoms would most likely cause SuperErectileDysfunction.

However, in the modern world, I'm sure Superman is bombarded with many spam emails regarding products that would help overcome his SuperErectileDysfunction. eek

Yeah... Superman had a kid out of wedlock with Lois Lane.

Having a kid out of wedlock means people have "character" according to modern day Hollywood values. It's something to be celebrated. [Freak]

#156760 - 07/09/07 03:45 PM Re: What Bullshit! I quit. *NSFW*
Stonecoldchavez Offline

Loc: New Jersey
"The word is that in the current political climate, they're afraid that a heroic U.S. soldier won't fly."

Then don't make the f*cking movie then. mad

Again, Hollywood showing how out of touch they are with reality.

Stone

#156761 - 07/09/07 03:46 PM Re: What Bullshit! I quit. *NSFW*
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here's something to celebrate- [Freak]
Insurgent raid goes bust
Thanks to the real GI JOES who stopped these insidious scumbags. [ThumbsUp]

#156762 - 07/09/07 06:29 PM Re: What Bullshit! I quit. *NSFW*
Anonymous
Unregistered

Remember "The Sum of All Fears" and how the Council on American-Islamic Relations forced them to switch the bad guys to Nazi's instead of Islamic Terrorists? When's the last time you heard about a whole secret underworld of Nazi's trying to blow up innocent Americans?
Older movies never cared to be PC. If we were at war with Russia, or North Korea, or guys with three nipples, James Bond was there baby. Video games too, Ghost Recon didn't go to summit meetings with North Koreans and have a tea party about global warming, he kept his head on a swivel and killed 'em all, and that's what you gotta do when you find yourself in a vicious cock fight.

#156763 - 07/09/07 07:46 PM Re: What Bullshit! I quit. *NSFW*
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Skatchkins:
Remember "The Sum of All Fears"...
Uh, nope.

#156764 - 07/09/07 07:48 PM Re: What Bullshit! I quit. *NSFW*
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Well....maybe they bump up the movie's and toy line's appeal with a new character....."Don't ask, Don't tell Joe"

:rolleyes:

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#156765 - 08/09/07 10:58 PM Re: What Bullshit! I quit. *NSFW*
shiner Offline

Loc: tx
Quote:
Originally posted by Stonecoldchavez:
"The word is that in the current political climate, they're afraid that a heroic U.S. soldier won't fly."

Stone
tell that to Team America.

#156766 - 09/09/07 07:04 PM Re: What Bullshit! I quit. *NSFW*
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...
Quote:
Has there been a major theatrical movie made about the evils of Islamic terrorism? The answer is no. You aren't going to see one either.
"The Siege" w/ Denzel Washington, Annette Bening and Bruce Willis. The whole damn movie was about Islamic terrorists in your hometown. Must have missed that one, Madman.

Moderator:  RedX, RiNkY 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal