2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#161384 - 07/01/08 01:42 PM mug shot madness
Anonymous
Unregistered

Okay boys it's time for some point-and-laugh fun. Check out this article in my local paper and be prepared to laugh and vomit all at the same time... [LOL]
http://www.modbee.com/1618/story/171792.html

#161385 - 07/01/08 01:48 PM Re: mug shot madness
Auditor_Kevin Offline

Loc: Dundee, IL
Is crystal meth a big problem in your area?

Judging by those pictures (every white prostitute in that lineup has the trademark meth abuse signs), you're infested with the stuff!

[img]http://media.modbee.com/smedia/2008/01/05/17/862-[/img]

#161386 - 07/01/08 01:58 PM Re: mug shot madness
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes I live in central CA. This area is literally the meth-production capitol of the nation. And car theft. Oh, and we also have some of the worst air quality in the nation as well. And gangs. We've got those too. And we're the mortgage foreclosure capitol of the nation as well. So yeah, we're a happenin' place. [Freak]

#161387 - 07/01/08 02:08 PM Re: mug shot madness
Claus Offline

#161388 - 07/01/08 02:12 PM Re: mug shot madness
Anonymous
Unregistered

Tell that one with the eyes 3/4 shut to call me after the rest of her teeth fall out.

#161389 - 07/01/08 05:10 PM Re: mug shot madness
johnnyx Offline
J

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
Those are some fiiiine lookin' folks! [Huh?]

#161390 - 07/01/08 05:20 PM Re: mug shot madness
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Hey!!!!! None of them look anything like Julia Roberts or Laura San Giacomo. I call bull$hit!!!

#161391 - 07/01/08 06:02 PM Re: mug shot madness
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
I see Nick Nolte is back in trouble with the law...

yummmy....honeypie: [Huh?]

"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#161392 - 07/01/08 06:19 PM Re: mug shot madness
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
This guy looks like an alien from a show on the Sc-Fi channel...

#161393 - 07/01/08 07:04 PM Re: mug shot madness
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
This guy looks like an alien from a show on the Sc-Fi channel...

"Bubba Joe Hickford had wasted 3 hours on the can, he finally looked to see where the blockage was when it blew"

#161394 - 07/01/08 09:20 PM Re: mug shot madness
Anonymous
Unregistered

Personally, I'm voting for this guy as scariest overall. I think it's his mentally ill Husky eyes...

#161395 - 08/01/08 04:16 AM Re: mug shot madness
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does crystal meth cause bad haircuts too?

#161396 - 08/01/08 04:31 AM Re: mug shot madness
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
Hey take a hard look at all these faces. These are the types of people that government programs like welfare, healthcare, etc. support.

Yep, they really deserve my money...

#161397 - 08/01/08 06:23 AM Re: mug shot madness
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
Quote:
Originally posted by Samueul:
Hey take a hard look at all these faces. These are the types of people that government programs like welfare, healthcare, etc. support.

Yep, they really deserve my money...
I agree to a point. Those programs help some people who genuinely need assistance (can't help themselves) and some who are lazy and worthless (won't help themselves). The problem is sorting them out and cutting off the won't help themselves bunch.

While we were discussing this one time, my wife suggested a lifetime limit to all government benefits, say five years. Once your five are up, you're cut off unless there's solid evidence that you shouldn't be (an elderly invalid for example). Other than that, too bad, you're gone. Seems logical.

For any program, if you're able to, you should earn your keep while on government assistance by doing public service work.

Our government punishes success and rewards failure (and having lots of children out of wedlock).

#161398 - 08/01/08 11:56 AM Re: mug shot madness
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by BlueSky:
Our government punishes success and rewards failure (and having lots of children out of wedlock).
Are you indicating that having children out of wedlock is failure?

If so, what is your basis for this conclusion?

#161399 - 08/01/08 12:08 PM Re: mug shot madness
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by soccerbrace:
Quote:

He said "having lots of children out of wedlock". I'm sure that what he's referring to is idiots like my little sister who dropped out of high school and ran off to Minnesota to live with a guy she had met twice. By some miracle she got pregnant (must be immaculate conception), and got stuck living in the arctic wasteland of a Minnesota winter with no job experience, no HS diploma, and no driver's license. Classic lifelong welfare candidate. That's the kind of person he's talking about. Oh yeah... now she and her hubby are talking about having more whiskey-tango puppies. :rolleyes:

#161400 - 08/01/08 12:15 PM Re: mug shot madness
Claus Offline

Quote:
Quote:

It is a proven fact that it is Deviant, Immoral and Liberal to spawn without being hitched.
Depriving infants of the foundation of life that represents marriage is irresponsible. How could anyone risk their children growing up to become Autistic and maybe even infected by the Gay by not having married parents???

Shocking

#161401 - 08/01/08 02:50 PM Re: mug shot madness
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
Quote:
Originally posted by rift:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:

He said "having lots of children out of wedlock". I'm sure that what he's referring to is idiots like my little sister who dropped out of high school and ran off to Minnesota to live with a guy she had met twice. By some miracle she got pregnant (must be immaculate conception), and got stuck living in the arctic wasteland of a Minnesota winter with no job experience, no HS diploma, and no driver's license. Classic lifelong welfare candidate. That's the kind of person he's talking about. Oh yeah... now she and her hubby are talking about having more whiskey-tango puppies. :rolleyes: [/b]
I regret that choice of words.

I was speaking in the context of this thread, specifically about people who have additional children for the sole purpose of increasing their welfare benefits. The "rewarding failure" part concerns our system, which pays people on welfare who cannot support the children they have more money for having more children. There should be a limit and some comprehensive education on birth control methods.

#161402 - 08/01/08 11:21 PM Re: mug shot madness
johnnyx Offline
J

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ

#161403 - 09/01/08 12:28 AM Re: mug shot madness
Anonymous
Unregistered

#161404 - 09/01/08 02:40 PM Re: mug shot madness
Auditor_Kevin Offline

Loc: Dundee, IL
Quote:
Originally posted by johnnyx:
Here's Arizona's own beauty queen:
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0108fulbright.html
[Spit]
Why is she wrapped in a roll of paper towels??

And even in that before picture, she looks a little "off". Maybe it's the frigged up mouth. Don't get me wrong, she has (had) a great body.

#161405 - 16/01/08 02:08 PM Re: mug shot madness
Anonymous
Unregistered

Okay I had to resurrect this thread, but for good reason. Apparently the article I mentioned in this thread inspired a local poet to write a poem about... you guessed it...prostitution. It's hysterical. And the fact that they put the whole thing in the paper makes it all the more funny. Read it for yourself. [LOL]

http://www.modbee.com/1642/story/181010.html

#161406 - 18/01/08 08:06 AM Re: mug shot madness
Anonymous
Unregistered

The Downward Spiral (from rotten.com)

"Life can be rough for some people. Even for a pretty girl in New York City. In fact, life's roughness can sometimes be documented visually through the mugshots in your criminal arrest record."

Miss Mug Shot Florida (from TSG.com)

"The Florida woman seen in the photos below has had her mug shot snapped five times over the past 14 months (drunk driving, pot possession, probation violation, etc.) and each picture is suitable for framing. The frequent arrestee is 20 and has alternately listed her occupation as "bartender" and "dancer" when busted. And based on police ID photos of her ink, she appears to be a tattoo enthusiast."

#161407 - 18/01/08 08:37 AM Re: mug shot madness
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think that what is most unfortunate is that these people are eligible to vote...that scares me.

....but I do dig chicks with tattoos.

Moderator:  RedX, RiNkY 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal