shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#174708 - 22/10/07 10:45 PM Spray waxes: Your experiences
Anonymous
Unregistered

I searched and didn't find this topic addressed for some while and I know new products are on the market. Please post your experiences with spray waxes, the good or the bad. I am especially interested in which one works the best on dark cars. [Argue]

I have been using Rain X spray wax on my white Xterra and green Accord in between regular paste waxings. I like the convenience of the spray wax, but have been somewhat disappointed with the Rain X.

I have found that the Rain X looks good on the white, but it is really hard to avoid streaking on the darker green car. I have to go over the car twice with quite a bit of force to get rid of all the streaks. At times I've felt like pulling out the buffer! Still, the spray wax is great for a quick detail, I just think I'd like to try a new brand.

Has anyone used the new Turtle Wax Ice products? How are they?

Thanks.

#174709 - 23/10/07 10:03 PM Re: Spray waxes: Your experiences
Anonymous
Unregistered

I really, really like Eagle One's spray wax. It is very easy to use, no streaks, and is great in between waxing. I tried Meguiar's spray wax and it left streak marks everywhere. It was horrible on the wrx.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal