2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#174744 - 15/02/06 12:21 AM Front Bumper
Anonymous
Unregistered

I pulled upto a gas station in tyler the other night and hit one of those damn round steel things they put outside convenience stores it dented my bumper and pushed one side in about an inch is there any way to atleast correct the fact that the bumper is pushed in it looks bad and please dont say put on an ABR or Calmini bumper mine is 2wd it will just look dumb.

#174745 - 15/02/06 02:55 AM Re: Front Bumper
Anonymous
Unregistered

You can heat up the plastice with a heat gun or hair dryer and pound it back out. With some patience, you can do a pretty good job. laugh

#174746 - 16/02/06 10:05 PM Re: Front Bumper
Anonymous
Unregistered

I did the same backing my X into a cement post, damaged the rear bumper fascia. It was only 44 bucks to replace with Nissan courtesy parts. I imagine the whole front plastic bumper is a lot more, but you can check out the replacement cost and do it yourself. Guess it depends on how bad that crease in the bumper bugs you.

I suppose we should watch where in the hell we are going in the first place though! Good luck.

#174747 - 17/02/06 07:49 AM Re: Front Bumper
Anonymous
Unregistered

Or you can find someone with a 2001 that has replaced their bumper and might be willing to sell off their stock one for cheap. I guess that would depend on how much damage there really is.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal