2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#175029 - 31/07/01 02:40 PM KIT carnuba wax
Anonymous
Unregistered

well, with my busy schedule, i bought a can of KIT carnuba wax. i put it on last monday, and went wheeling on Sunday. i went through some good mud (not like you, rich.. ) and through some VERY tight trails (thanks rich.. ) and at the end of the day, everyone asked me why my X is so clean?!?!? i said, i got this good coat of wax on it...here was almost NO mud caked on my truck...
yesterday (Monday, the day after wheeling) i take my truck to the car wash, the guys there are like, damn...that's dirty!! it went through the wash, i picked up some more wax, waxed it again yesterday...there is ONE little scratch near the rocker panel on the pass. side...this stuff is AMAZING!!!
its also a cream wax, so it goes on easy and comes off easy too...

------------------
'01 Solar Yellow XE 3 Pack
www.geocities.com/spoiledxterra
Guiness: There's a Sandwich in Every Pint
AIM username: SpoildX

#175030 - 31/07/01 08:33 PM Re: KIT carnuba wax
MeWantSnow! Offline

Loc: Sparta, NJ
Quote:
Originally posted by njX:
and at the end of the day, everyone asked me why my X is so clean?!?!? i said, i got this good coat of wax on it

Actually, it's because you coasted through the puddles, never took anything deeper than the tread of your tires, and only wheeled for 30 minutes....Just kidding!!!!

Wax does help with the scratches, and it makes cleaning your X much easier....But it didn't mysteriously make the dirt and mud disapear or fall off....basically the reason our X's were dirtier/muddier than yours is we tried VERY hard to get them that way

------------------
Member MAXC, NEXTerra http://www.xtremexterra.com

[This message has been edited by MeWantSnow! (edited 07-31-2001).]

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal