2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 64 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#178484 - 12/03/04 02:40 PM Clay bars, and wax
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just used that new NXT wax,but I forgot to use the clay bar system first. Should I wait until the wax wears off or just use the clay bar and then rewax? How often do you guys/gals wax your truck anyway?

#178485 - 12/03/04 02:44 PM Re: Clay bars, and wax
bpdA Offline

Loc: Chicago IL, Orange Co. CA, and...
I'd say you are better off just waiting until you need to wax again. I like doing as much at one time as possible rather than doing things at all different times making it difficult to keep track of when I did what.

In the end, its a personal preference of how you like to do things

#178486 - 12/03/04 03:08 PM Re: Clay bars, and wax
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well dude, If you don't mind rewaxing then go for it. The clay bar will remove all the wax along with the crap built up underneath it.

I plan on using the mothers clay bar system soon and then putting a few coats of wax afterwards.

Later

#178487 - 12/03/04 03:38 PM Re: Clay bars, and wax
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by EnderMyst:
Well dude, If you don't mind rewaxing then go for it. The clay bar will remove all the wax along with the crap built up underneath it.

I plan on using the mothers clay bar system soon and then putting a few coats of wax afterwards.

Later
Yeah its just on the hood so I'll re wax it.

#178488 - 15/03/04 04:11 PM Re: Clay bars, and wax
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just wanted to post after I washed and then used they clay it was AMAZING how much shit it puled out of the paint!!! I've never felt such smooth paint, then I re-waxed the hood with the new NXT wax and I ......almost pissed my self lol.. this NXT stuff is really quite amazing as well!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal