2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#179487 - 01/11/03 03:37 PM touch-up paint for bumper / getting scratches out of plastic
Anonymous
Unregistered

So some bastard clipped the front corner of my car when it was parked on the street and scratched up the upper (metal) and lower (plastic) bumper. I was going to try to fix it myself.

1) Does anyone know where to get touch up paint for the metal portion of the bumper? I can only find the touch up paint for the main body.

2) Has anyone had experience sanding out scratches out of the plastic? Is this possible or do I have to buy a new bumper?

Thanks,
Mike

#179488 - 02/11/03 06:35 AM Re: touch-up paint for bumper / getting scratches out of plastic
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
LOTS of discussion to be found here about bumper scratches, take a minute to review/search the old topics.

Bumper paint: None has been found, but I only recently discovered the color code for it so you might try seeing if your dealer can order some based on the color code: AG64

Brent

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal