shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#181131 - 20/01/02 03:02 PM My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT!
Matt Peckham Offline

Loc: Charlotte, NC
It's lighter, has less pages to get dirty fingerprints on, and there's enough room to get other stuff in the glovebox!

I will take my '98 Montana OM toe to toe with your Xterra OM and whoop it's ass any day. Who wants some?

#181132 - 20/01/02 07:13 PM Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT!
mineralblue Offline

Loc: Downtown Houston, TX
My 88 Nissan Stanza OM has been thru hell and back, stained in all sorts of dirt and water with a touch of power steering fluid, with a couple of pages all torn up...

Dont mess with that OM, it's a ruffneck!

#181133 - 20/01/02 07:49 PM Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT!
cracker Offline

Loc: Canada
i'll take some of that action. my OM has both english AND french so you don't stand a chance. first the english part lulls you into a false sense of security, and then the french part comes out of no where and kicks you in the nuts (and bolts). laugh

#181134 - 20/01/02 08:39 PM Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT!
IggyB Offline

Loc: Calgary, Alberta Canada
It's happened!

You guys finally lost your marbles. Go to the door, open it. You'll see 2 large gentlemen with a well, but tight fitting jacket. The buckles are strong and the sleeves are long. :rolleyes:

#181135 - 20/01/02 09:14 PM Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT!
Xterrian Offline

Loc: Fort Lewis, WA
Screw all of you! My MGB OM is filled with words that are supposedly in English that I don't even understand. It will confuse your manuals with words like bonnet, boot and spanner, then it will kick them in the nuts and stand there laughing with big rotten teeth like the whole thing was some hilarious joke!

#181136 - 21/01/02 12:53 AM Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT!
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Quote:
Originally posted by cracker:
i'll take some of that action. my OM has both english AND french so you don't stand a chance. first the english part lulls you into a false sense of security, and then the french part comes out of no where and kicks you in the nuts (and bolts). laugh

Are you shitting me cracker?? Since when have the French beat anyone?? :p

#181137 - 21/01/02 09:53 AM Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT!
Peanut Butter Offline

Loc: Vancouver, BC
Two questions about the Montana OM

1. Is it covered in ugly plasic body work?
2. Does it have a tendency to start falling apart after about a year?

#181138 - 26/01/02 05:27 PM Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT!
RabidRaider Offline

Loc: Palm Bay, Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by TatsuoX:

Are you shitting me cracker?? Since when have the French beat anyone?? :p

#181139 - 26/01/02 07:40 PM Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT!
cracker Offline

Loc: Canada
no, no, no. you miss understood me. i never said the french part would beat anyone, it would just sneak up and kick you in the nuts! THEN the english part would finish you off. laugh

#181140 - 27/01/02 06:58 AM Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT!
Matt Peckham Offline

Loc: Charlotte, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by scott.com:
Two questions about the Montana OM

1. Is it covered in ugly plasic body work?
2. Does it have a tendency to start falling apart after about a year?

I don't know, since it didn't come wth the truck. err... van.

#181141 - 27/01/02 10:16 AM Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT!
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Quote:
Originally posted by cracker:
i never said the french part would beat anyone, it would just sneak up and kick you in the nuts! THEN the english part would finish you off. laugh

I thought the French part would let you kick its ass as long as you didn't hurt any of it's architecture and museums and then ask the American part to come to its rescue.

#181142 - 28/01/02 01:42 PM Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT!
Strom Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:

I thought the French part would let you kick its ass as long as you didn't hurt any of it's architecture and museums and then ask the American part to come to its rescue.

Or, it would build an elaborate defense system, costing very much money, only in the wrong place...

#491693 - 21/07/09 07:00 AM Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT! [Re: Strom]
Desert Rat Offline

Loc: Mesa, AZ
Dude admitted he owned a Pontiac Montana.

Snort.
2008 Boulevard C90T fatboy cruiser

Your douchebaggery knows no bounds.

#673643 - 26/10/10 04:53 PM Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT! [Re: Desert Rat]
Bolt Speedman Offline

Loc: Jackson, Wisconsin
Last I heard, the French always run and hide in the face of confrontation. Plus if they keep drinkin that Perrier water, they have a tendency to turn gay.

#680546 - 03/10/13 06:16 AM Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT! [Re: Bolt Speedman]
sharps_74 Offline

Originally Posted By: Bolt Speedman
Last I heard, the French always run and hide in the face of confrontation. Plus if they keep drinkin that Perrier water, they have a tendency to turn gay.

What do you mean "turn gay"?

בסגנון ישראלי!

#680554 - 07/10/13 04:20 PM Re: My Pontiac Montana OM will kick your Nissan Xterra's OM's BUTT! [Re: sharps_74]
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
I'm guess he means BE gay?

He might also possibly mean that he believes drinking carbonated water makes heterosexuals become homosexuals.

I don't know how much carbonation he believes will cause this effect of course.

I mean, does one bubble make you gay?

What if the carbonated water is mixed with flavorings, such as with soda?

Like Mountain Dew?

Does it make it Broke Back Mountain Dew?

Edited by TJ (07/10/13 04:27 PM)

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

Moderator:  johngraves2 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal