Well, as you can see in this pic, I have a passenger side fender bender. I rear-ended somebody and the X got hurt and I didn't, that makes me feel guilty frown I'm not much of a car guy, so pardon me if I sound amatuer.

Here you can see that this tab has been pushed inward, which is why the fender is bulging out.

Actually, more than just the tab of the fender has been pushed inward.

This part is my biggest concern, it looks like the frame is bent where the fender is bolted.
View is from underneath looking up, bottom of pic is the front of the X. The tire is just to the right of my head.

The accident happened in the fall, quite a while ago. I've already had the headlight replaced when the X was inspected. Unfortunately, I used the insurance money to pay for my insurance for the next 6 months. (don't ask, I was poor at the time) Now I have some cash coming in to fix it. Thank you tax return.

I think the bumper is salvagable. But will the fender need replaced or can they get that back into shape? Also, is the frame bent where it bolts in the fender? And how much will that cost to fix if it is?

Thanks for your help!