shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#185576 - 31/08/03 01:44 PM Stereo Malfunctions
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have a 2002 Xterra that has a major recurring electrical problem w/ the stereo. I have had to bring it in to the dealership over 6 times this year so far (it is currently in the service department as we speak).

My question is, this is obviously a major headache for me and the service department. I am only 7 days short of having had my truck "out of service" for 28 days this year and am wondering what I should do from this point forward?

I would either like to: a) get another truck (same make/model) w/ functional stereo or b) get the problem fixed and never have to return it in again for this exact same problem.

I bought the truck from this dealership, so should they be willing to work w/ me to finally resolve this problem? I don't want them to replace the amplifier (AGAIN) and me return it for the 7th time for the same problem.

I would love any input on what I should/could do?

Jerry

#185577 - 31/08/03 06:07 PM Re: Stereo Malfunctions
Loop Choke Offline

Loc: Peoria,IL
Don't post in 4 different places on the site. Someone will get back to you. I am not being mean here. It is just that others will flame you for it. Just a heads up. Also, welcome [Wave]

Jason

#185578 - 31/08/03 06:45 PM Re: Stereo Malfunctions
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by scorpion7051:
Don't post in 4 different places on the site. Someone will get back to you. I am not being mean here. It is just that others will flame you for it. Just a heads up. Also, welcome [Wave]

Jason
Try 6 places. :p
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#185579 - 31/08/03 07:35 PM Re: Stereo Malfunctions
2002ShockBlue Offline

Loc: Eielson AFB, Alaska
actually 7 places he just named one diffrent and put it in a club posting. what a tard!!!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal