I just got new 32s, so I'm selling my old 31s. These are Lemans A/Ts from Firestone. I have seen the exact same tread pattern on Peerless Force 4 A/Ts from Peerless Tire and the Baja Radial A/T from Fleet Farm.

You get 5 tires with this deal. The two front tires are the most worn, at about 6/32nds, the rear tires are at about 50% with a little over 8/32nds. The spare tire is new with 0 miles. You could use one of the front tires for a spare, and buy one new tire and be set for a while for not much money. I have gotten at least 50,000 miles from the front tires, if not more. No tears or punctures. If a tire was ever gouged, it was replaced for free. No trimming was needed for these either. Here is a link to pictures.

I am looking to get $100 for all 5 (no rims included). Make me an offer - I'm located in Minnesota, and would be willing to meet you in any surrounding state (WI, SD, IA) and Chicago (as I make frequent trips there), as well as ship them as long as the buyer pays for shipping.