shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#200823 - 04/06/03 08:24 PM Anyone interested in buying 2000 xterra with air ride, tv, playstation and much more
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok here is the deal, im going away to school and the xterra SADLY has to go. The truck is garadge kept and is in perfect condition.

IT only has 29k miles on it ! and im asking 16,000 firm. My aol instant messanger name is joethemama here are some pics ....
ill let the pictures do the talking

truck slamed all the way down

shot to show how low the truck can go

[img]http://www.tcfb.com/typer555/xterraallthewayup[/img]

shot of the truck all the way up

[img]http://www.tcfb.com/typer555/xterrasidedoorsopen[/img]

the truck can also go side to side putting one side on the ground while the other side is stock height

[img]http://www.tcfb.com/typer555/xterratank[/img]

tank and compressors

[img]http://www.tcfb.com/typer555/xterradash[/img]

carbon fiber dash kit

[img]http://www.tcfb.com/typer555/xterrainterrior[/img]

clarion 6.5 inch flipout tv and playstation (you can switch the playstation with any gamming unit u want.)

ok so thats that ... let me no if ur interested thanks - joe

#200824 - 04/06/03 08:25 PM Re: Anyone interested in buying 2000 xterra with air ride, tv, playstation and much more
Anonymous
Unregistered

MORE PICS !!! smile

[img]http://www.tcfb.com/typer555/xterradvd[/img]
dvd player in the back

[img]http://www.tcfb.com/typer555/xterralowonside[/img]

[img]http://www.tcfb.com/typer555/xterralowtest[/img]
just to show how low the frame goes to the ground when its lowerd laugh

[img]http://www.tcfb.com/typer555/xterraswitches[/img]
the switches

#200825 - 04/06/03 08:58 PM Re: Anyone interested in buying 2000 xterra with air ride, tv, playstation and much more
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...
Oh man, I hope you have asbestos underwear....this is going to be good.

#200826 - 04/06/03 09:04 PM Re: Anyone interested in buying 2000 xterra with air ride, tv, playstation and much more
chucka Offline

Loc: Arlington Texas
when i suggested that you post it over here on vwvortex (gtiturbo74), i was kidding. they all made fun of it here. good luck with the sell though.

#200827 - 04/06/03 09:09 PM Re: Anyone interested in buying 2000 xterra with air ride, tv, playstation and much more
Biohazard Offline

Loc: Rogers AR
Good luck selling it on this board. I'm not going to bash what you've done to it, but here are a couple facts you might want to know:

A quick search would show you that 95% of this board belong to an offroading community and the thought of a lowered X will make most stomachs churn even if it is a 2wd.

Pics of your X in particular have shown up several times on this board and have always been associated with keys words such as "ricer" & "bling-bling". (try a search, you might find it)

Again, good luck!

#200828 - 04/06/03 09:16 PM Re: Anyone interested in buying 2000 xterra with air ride, tv, playstation and much more
DocNo Offline

Loc: NoVA
http://www.autotrader.com is a much better choice than this board for selling your X....

#200829 - 04/06/03 10:13 PM Re: Anyone interested in buying 2000 xterra with air ride, tv, playstation and much more
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
...Does the Remote Control come with it...

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#200830 - 04/06/03 10:31 PM Re: Anyone interested in buying 2000 xterra with air ride, tv, playstation and much more
ddubbs77 Offline

Loc: Ohio
Looks like you lost a screw in the pic of your steprails. Better quit "bumpin" so much or it is all going to fall apart.

#200831 - 04/06/03 11:05 PM Re: Anyone interested in buying 2000 xterra with air ride, tv, playstation and much more
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
I'm actually speechless, I'd love to rag on the wish-I-was-eminem ride but he did put a lot work into it. Hmmm, winch myself out or hit the hydraulics and hop out?? Decisions, decisions. eek

#200832 - 05/06/03 12:00 AM Re: Anyone interested in buying 2000 xterra with air ride, tv, playstation and much more
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by Biohazard:
A quick search would show you that 95% of this board belong to an offroading community and the thought of a lowered X will make most stomachs churn even if it is a 2wd.
But the majority of Xterras in the USA are 2WD, and this is Xterra Owners Club, open to all.

That's a well built truck (from what I can see), so lets save the negative comments for those with 2WD Xterras who think they can 4 wheel, or the lame trucks riced out with cheap bolt-ons from PepBoys.

#200833 - 05/06/03 12:29 AM Re: Anyone interested in buying 2000 xterra with air ride, tv, playstation and much more
Big Daddy Chia Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
Quote:
[b]A quick search would show you that 95% of this board belong to an offroading community and the thought of a lowered X will make most stomachs churn even if it is a 2wd.
But the majority of Xterras in the USA are 2WD, and this is Xterra Owners Club, open to all.

That's a well built truck (from what I can see), so lets save the negative comments for those with 2WD Xterras who think they can 4 wheel, or the lame trucks riced out with cheap bolt-ons from PepBoys.[/b]
Damn Ian are you sick or something. This has got to be the first time I havent heard you absh a lowered X.

#200834 - 05/06/03 01:04 AM Re: Anyone interested in buying 2000 xterra with air ride, tv, playstation and much more
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
I don't think I have ever bashed a lowered 2WD Xterra.

Lowered 4WD Xterra... yes.
2WD Xterra wishing to be a 4WD... yes.

#200835 - 05/06/03 05:17 AM Re: Anyone interested in buying 2000 xterra with air ride, tv, playstation and much more
Olegkha Offline

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
You have NY STATE registration Stickers, and you have NJ state Plates
WTF ?

[img]http://www.tcfb.com/typer555/xterradash[/img]

#200836 - 05/06/03 05:52 AM Re: Anyone interested in buying 2000 xterra with air ride, tv, playstation and much more
2kxtra Offline

Loc: Woburn, MA
[Huh?]

All I'm gonna say is good luck.

I need to go take my truck and wheel it or something now.

"not all those who wander are lost" -J.R.R. Tolkien

#200837 - 05/06/03 06:23 AM Re: Anyone interested in buying 2000 xterra with air ride, tv, playstation and much more
Anonymous
Unregistered

Personally, you'll probably have a better chance of converting it back to stock and selling your entertainment pieces separately.

Also, what's up with the Jersey plates and NY stickers?

Indy

#200838 - 05/06/03 06:38 AM Re: Anyone interested in buying 2000 xterra with air ride, tv, playstation and much more
rubbus Offline

Loc: Waltham MA, USA
Good luck in school- sorry you have to sell your X!

-Rob

#200839 - 05/06/03 07:26 AM Re: Anyone interested in buying 2000 xterra with air ride, tv, playstation and much more
NthLJ Offline

Loc: Reno, NV USA
Nice work. Good luck in school. I don't care why you have NY stickers laugh

Sensitivity is important in any relationship...
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'" --Bob Newhart

#200840 - 05/06/03 09:02 AM Re: Anyone interested in buying 2000 xterra with air ride, tv, playstation and much more
Stonecoldchavez Offline

Loc: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
Quote:
[b]A quick search would show you that 95% of this board belong to an offroading community and the thought of a lowered X will make most stomachs churn even if it is a 2wd.

That's a well built truck (from what I can see), so lets save the negative comments for those with 2WD Xterras who think they can 4 wheel, or the lame trucks riced out with cheap bolt-ons from PepBoys.[/b]
Ian are you feeling alright? I was was ready to see you rip him a new A-hole.

Stone

#200841 - 05/06/03 10:52 AM Re: Anyone interested in buying 2000 xterra with air ride, tv, playstation and much more
imacsae Offline

Loc: El Paso Tx.
I'd like to know how the conversion to air bags was done. It would be cool to have a 4wd X whose suspension can be force articulated to compensate for off camber situations.

#200842 - 05/06/03 11:59 AM Re: Anyone interested in buying 2000 xterra with air ride, tv, playstation and much more
daventx Offline

Loc: Midtown Houston, Texas
confused Im not sure if I should scream in Horror or wait to see it again on MTV Cribs.
I would take the "Covert back to OEM" advise and then sell it if you must part with it.

#200843 - 05/06/03 12:06 PM Re: Anyone interested in buying 2000 xterra with air ride, tv, playstation and much more
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
You guys who rag on this truck are nuts... yes it's not to your taste, but it is well done... hell it's really well done.

good luck in school man, hope you get what you want for the X

#200844 - 05/06/03 12:59 PM Re: Anyone interested in buying 2000 xterra with air ride, tv, playstation and much more
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
I don't care how well done it is, it's fugly, useless, and a waste of good money and an Xterra.

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#200845 - 05/06/03 04:04 PM Re: Anyone interested in buying 2000 xterra with air ride, tv, playstation and much more
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, I dont know the guy so I`m not going to bash him. I do give him credit though, it doesn't look "riced" out, it's more "pimped" out if that makes any sense.
It's definitley not my cup of tea but to each his own right?

In any case, most anything you do to your vehicle will lessen the value of it. Unfortunately there is a trend for kids to "pimp" or "rice" out whatever vehicle they get their hands on, then get bored of it and try to get rid of it.

Most people on this board know its a 2WD etc etc, but the kid should have atleast written down the exact specs of the vehicle.

Indy

#200846 - 05/06/03 06:10 PM Re: Anyone interested in buying 2000 xterra with air ride, tv, playstation and much more
03SYXPilot Offline

Loc: DE
It is definitely done nicely....quality of install wise. What size rims are those??? They seem to be overpowered by the fender flares. Better to lose the airbags and go with deep dish 23's or something. Those wheels are just too small for the body style IMO.

Now proud owner of a '05 Mazda 3 HB!!

#200847 - 05/06/03 07:31 PM Re: Anyone interested in buying 2000 xterra with air ride, tv, playstation and much more
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Am I the only one who thinks this guy is just trying to get everybody spun up??? He has mentioned how low it is to the ground and shown pics an aweful lot. I think he is just fishing for a flame! If not, good luck selling it...better go somewhere else because I highly doubt you will find someone to buy it here. Like Ian said though...it looks like you put a lot of work into it....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  johnnyx, socalpunx 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal