Heavy-Duty Floor Mats

These have seen a lot of use. Many ski, camping, and firing range trips. They are far from perfect and have some wear but are still perfectly serviceable.

$20 plus shipping (See below)

Gear Basket and Net

This spent most of its life hanging in my barn out of the sun. It comes with the cargo net which still has good elastic/bungee cord. It includes the original eyelet screws and FOUR OF THE SIX hook-type screws.

$40 plus shipping (See below)

Seatback Organizer

Hanging in the back with the kids for years holding crayons and God only knows what else. Elastic still has some pull and it's pretty clean considering. Xterraparts.com says this fits all Xterras. I know it fits the 2000.

$20 + Shipping (See Below)

Jack Set, Complete

I pulled this stuff because I could. It is a complete jacking set for a 2000 Xterra including Jack, Tire Jack Handle Rod, Lug Wrench/Crank, Roof Rack Torx Tool, Rear Plastic Deck/Tool holder, adn jack and deck screws.

$60 + Shipping (See Below)

Rear Cargo Cover

In good shape. Has a few scratches and a small dent but the cover is clean, there are no tears, and it works great.

$20 + Shipping (See Below)

Air Dam Seal

I lost yet ANOTHER one to the wind and never installed this replacement because I hadn't decided on what adhesive to use. New in factory wrapper.

$5 + Shipping (See Below)

All items are in Palmdale, California. I prefer cash, gold, or silver if you pick up. Paypal if I ship. For shipping I charge only what it costs me to buy a box if necessary and submit it to UPS.

I also have Yakima Horizontal and Vertical Mighty Mounts and a roof rack crossbar. No time to post them today.