Location - Germantown, MD

Well, the time has come. The truck is running perfect now but it just doesn't make sense for me to have it anymore. In the last 1.5 years I've gone 4 wheeling 3 times. I just can't justify the cost of the gas for this thing anymore. I'm not really sure what to ask that is a fair price so please please please let me know if I am way off base. Below are some details of the X.

Other then what comes with an X I have added the below.

- 2 inch body lift
- PML
- 32" BFG AT KO, 4 of them I say has about 60% of the tread left. 1 spare is brand new, never seen the road, and another spare that has about 80 - 90% tread left. 5 of them are mounted on Craiger Soft 8's. The 6th is the regular spare tire rim but painted black to match the rest (color wise)
- Shrockworks Front Bumper w/ Center Hoop and Headlight Guards and the stainless steel skid plate. This is for a 2" BL.
- Shrockworks Rear Bumper & Spare Tire Rack / Swing Away Carrier with High-Lift Jack Mount and CB Antenna Tab. + 2 Shackles.
- Shrockworks Sliders with two tube supports. This is for a 2" BL.
- New Flowmaster exhaust and custom tubing from the muffler back. Done less than 2,000 miles ago.
- Cobra 75 WX ST Compact/Remote Mount CB Radio with a 5 ft Firestick.
- 60" High-Lift Jack
- Transmission Cooler

Maintenance has always been done as stated in the manual. At 100,000 miles all belts and the water pump were replaced. Less than 2,000 miles ago replaced the passenger side exhaust manifold.

Now the Stereo... I have over 2,500 in the stereo in just equipment. It's an 1100 watt system, Polk Audio all the way around. An 8" Kicker Solobaric Sub, 2 - 7" monitors in the headrests. JVC headunit with a 4" screen. The head unit plays DVD's, Divx files, MP3, WMV ect... Bluetooth, XM. Multi-zone playing. You can listen to XM in speakers while the kids are watching a movie on the monitors in the back listening using headsets. And there is still one more input you can use for the monitors so you can plug in a portable DVD player and watch a different movie on each monitor and listen to the XM all at the same time. If you wish to have the stereo it will be an additional 2,500. If you don't want it I will take everything out except for the polk speakers in the front and rear and will put the 6 disk CD changer back in and give a $150 credit to replace the headrests.

The only body damage is on the drivers side door. There is a small dent probably close to 9 inches long. (don't ask me how I measured it wink )

Currently the passenger side window is not tinted because it was broke into a couple weeks ago. I can help the next person tint it if they like if they can get it through inspection with the tint. Other than the tint on the drivers side windows it should pass inspection no problem.

The front bearings were replaced less then 20,000 miles ago. The brakes and rotors were replaced at that time as well. The rear brakes. Well honestly not sure how those are but I have a set of pads that are ready to be put on.

I am asking $10,000. $12,500 with the stereo. Below are some quick pics I took this afternoon. I'm sorry I didn't clean it out, this is my daily driver and I really just decided to sell today. Figured I would get the word out and clean it up later for if anyone who wants to see it.

It's really hard to see the dent, but see where the reflection is distorted about two thirds of the back on the door, that is the dent.