Hi all,

I'm posting a note to see if anyone might be interested in my xterra that I have to unfortunately let go due to financial reasons - I'm head'n back to school.

I just bought it in Dec 2002 and it only has 4900 miles. It's a silver 4x4 SE AUTO and is fully loaded - as loaded as xterras get, really - 6 CD, leather steering, compass/tempgauge, pop-up sunroof, etc. It also comes with the Towing package, rubber and carpeted mats, full cargo liner, interior bike rack, and wheel locks. I'm the only owner and driver and babied it very carefully during the breakin period. I've changed the oil 3 times already and have used only Castrol synthetic blend/Nissan oil filter. It has never been in any accidents or fender benders at all. It has never been off road.

The truck is fantastic! The ride is so quiet and comfortable - more so than my last car for sure! The CD player is great and the speakers are well amplified. It's the Rockford Fosgate before they insisted on putting thier name on it for 2003. I had it undercoated 2 times to ensure quiet ride and good protection. The paint has been sealed and the interior treated. I've even got a thing of Nissan touchup paint, although, I haven't had to use it yet.

I have records of all dealer visits as well as undercoating. I've only used the bike rack once - the cargo liner covers the length of cargo and back of rear seats. I think this is going to turn out to be quite a deal for someone who is looking for a new one - but can't afford the $28+K sticker.

The 3yr/36,000 mile bumper to bumper is transferable as well as the 5/60 powertrain and the rust warranty. All started on 12/30/02 - less than 6 months ago.

Please let me know if you'd like to see some photos or have any questions.

Thanks!

Msoup in Chicago area