I'm selling a SURCO roof rack that I've had for several years. It's a good rack, but has seen some use. It still functions well and I had it on my X for a short while until I decided to make a custom rack. Keep in mind - it's not a new rack (see pics). I had it connnected to my Xterra with the U bolts you see in the picture. I also have a set of the feet that I will include with it. It might take a trip or two to the hardware store to get a couple of bolts that you need. What is pictured in the photos is what I am selling, AS IS. Like I said - it functions fine - I just don't want someone thinking they're buying a new rack.

It's definitely a light duty rack.

It's 45 x 50, with the bottom support racks and the U-bolts. I've drilled different holes in it for accessories over the years, but nothing that would keep it from functioning. I've tried to take pictures of all the areas that I think people would have questions about - shoot me questions if you've got 'em.

Here's a link to the SURCO page:

http://www.everythingsuv.com/surco_safari_roof_racks-esuv.asp

I'm asking $50 OBO + shipping, (which I'm GUESSING might be $20 - $30) I'll try to find out.

Thanks.

Steve

Here are the pics....

**** UPDATE **** RACK IS SOLD - THANKS