2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#202141 - 20/06/03 08:35 AM Whiteness Classes
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Discuss

Is the left once again taking it too far? I think they always take it too far, but in this case, I will not ever be made to feel ashamed at being white. Discuss in a rational, non-name-calling manner. (You know who you are) wink

#202142 - 20/06/03 08:49 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by mbflyerfan:
Discuss in a rational, non-name-calling manner.
Jackass . . .

#202143 - 20/06/03 08:55 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
I honestly think its BS. I will not feel guilty, nor apologetic for something that I had absolutely no control over to begin with.

I worked hard, I went to school, I spent many nights studying for my tech certifications, I still work hard, I pay my bills, I pay my taxes, So I am proud to be able to "step forward if I know I can get a loan anywhere" as I worked my ass off and made many sacrifices for it to be that way. If you walk into a bank and cannot get a loan, I guarantee you it has nothing to do with color. The last 4 loans I had, I did online anyway, and was never even asked my ethnicity or gender......

This is a direct veiled attempt to once again attack the white.... as if reverse racism will somehow change the past..... I think classes like this breed more racism and hate than they subdue....

#202144 - 20/06/03 09:01 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
superjens Offline

Loc: North Vancouver
Sing along now...

I'm gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whiteys I see!

#202145 - 20/06/03 09:05 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
Uzbad Offline

Loc: Durango, CO
Why you would be ashamed of yer color skin anyway? Or yer skin color. White as much color as anything else.
Who gives a monkey bum, except for the Ortodox Church 8)

#202146 - 20/06/03 09:15 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
Samueul Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Uzbad:
Why you would be ashamed of yer color skin anyway?
I'm not, but certain left wing groups sure as hell want me to be.....

Certain groups want people to grow up thinking that they owe something to others because of their skin color. This is so fucked up it's beyond belief. Cultivating this line of thinking can in no way make amends for the past.......

#202147 - 20/06/03 09:25 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
xterrapin Offline

Loc: San Francisco
Quote:
Originally posted by mbflyerfan:
Discuss

Talk amongst yourselves.

#202148 - 20/06/03 09:29 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
TravelingFool Offline

Loc: Prior Lake, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by superjens:
Sing along now...

I'm gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whiteys I see!
"When I kill all the Whiteys I see,
Then Whitey, he won't bother meeeeeeee..."

Best part about that scetch was Garett Morris's little hat!

The liver is evil, and must be punished...

#202149 - 20/06/03 09:37 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
The question is .... does this really surprise anyone?

Isn't this what college is all about today? Demonizing the white man.

Why do you think most colleges have so-called "diversity requirements". It's to teach the new lexicon of the hard left that the straight white male is evil. Everyone else in society is a victim.

Working adults get the same shit in corporate mandated "diversity training".

Typical course requirement of colleges today. Especially state and public universities. Not surprised this is in Massachusetts.

#202150 - 20/06/03 09:38 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
Hrd2Imagin Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA
Well, Snoop Dogg would've been further ahead than me. So I think Snoop Dogg should sit down and think about how his situation affects me. And then write me a large check, because I deserve it.

#202151 - 20/06/03 09:39 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
TravelingFool Offline

Loc: Prior Lake, MN
I've always felt that people who worry about "racial identity" are themselves racist people. Why do we continue to report (for example) that Dennis Green holds the record for winning percentage among African American coaches? Do we say, "Carl Lewis holds the most gold medals in track among African American athletes?" No, that would be "racist.

If there's a legitimate handicap, then report it... for example, the record for the 100 yard dash, wheelchair division. What does Dennis Green's race have to do with his winning percentage? Nothing, that's what. Yet leftist weirdos want to make sure we all "identify" our races.

Why is there still a "RACE" box on most job applications? Because of affirmative action? Its bullshit. You're either qualified to work, or you're not. You can qualify for a loan, or you can't. You were actually "owned" as a slave and deserve reparations, or you don't. You win more football games as a coach than anybody else, or you don't.

The liver is evil, and must be punished...

#202152 - 20/06/03 09:43 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
Samueul Offline

What really pisses me off, is that since I am in a "mixed" relationship, my child will probably be identified as a minority, and will have this crap pushed in his/her face all the time, then I have to worry about all the misguided info he/she will get at school...... It could be very confusing....

#202153 - 20/06/03 09:45 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
Hrd2Imagin Offline

Jarome Iginla, 2002 - 1st African American to ever win an NHL scoring title! (or was he actually GIVEN 20 points for being black?)

Hmm, makes you think what would happen if the University of Michigan ruled the world, could you imagine the scores of NBA games?

#202154 - 20/06/03 09:50 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Hrd2Imagin:
Jarome Iginla, 2002 - 1st African American to ever win an NHL scoring title! (or was he actually GIVEN 20 points for being black?)
Jarome Iginla is African-Canadian, thankyouveryfuckingmuch . . . .

#202155 - 20/06/03 09:51 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

Typical course requirement of colleges today. Especially state and public universities. Not surprised this is in Massachusetts.
Is it a required course? I think it's pretty stupid, but if it's an elective, let 'em have at it, however much of a waste of time it is.

Waste of time at my school - "Physics in Sports." (I ended up taking it, only because we were required to have a physics class, and my major had no need for anything more intensive than that.

"Where would a kicked football land, if it was kicked at X velocity, with a projectile arc of Y degrees?"
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#202156 - 20/06/03 09:54 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
Hrd2Imagin Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham:
That's just my white ignorance peeking through I guess.

#202157 - 20/06/03 09:55 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Or American arrogance . . .

laugh

#202158 - 20/06/03 09:58 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
Hrd2Imagin Offline

Quote:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find that remark very offensive, and if I'm not mistaken, Canadiens can go to jail for offending others!

#202159 - 20/06/03 10:03 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
GrayHam Offline

You'll get over it . . .

#202160 - 20/06/03 10:04 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:

The question is .... does this really surprise anyone?

Isn't this what college is all about today? Demonizing the white man.

Why do you think most colleges have so-called "diversity requirements". It's to teach the new lexicon of the hard left that the straight white male is evil. Everyone else in society is a victim.

Working adults get the same shit in corporate mandated "diversity training".

How the fuck would you know what goes on in a college or large corporation, when you have no degree or never worked at a large company?

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#202161 - 20/06/03 10:07 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
Claus Offline

I call BULLSHIT on the whole "I am non caucatian and can not get ahead in life".

We make choices, we reap the rewards or wrath of our mistakes. Stereo typing is only for the weak. If you get turned down for an apartment (old 60 minutes story) because you are black, then the looser is the person turning you down.

You get turned down for a bankloan if you credit rating does not warrant it.

The majority of the wealth in Vancouver is in the Asian and Indo Canadian communities. We have more poor white trash areas than New York has Ghetto's. Do I feel sorry?. NO you have a choice in life. do not fucking cry to me if you are unemployed and can not afford the basics in life. There is work out there, just a question of how picky you are. If I lost my job tomorrow you would find my flinging burgers at Mcdicks in the morning and washing cars in the afternoon, while I was searching for a job in my field.

There is only one race, everything else is a flaw in the matrix

#202162 - 20/06/03 10:17 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
Samueul Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:
I call BULLSHIT on the whole "I am non caucatian and can not get ahead in life".

We make choices, we reap the rewards or wrath of our mistakes. Stereo typing is only for the weak. If you get turned down for an apartment (old 60 minutes story) because you are black, then the looser is the person turning you down.

You get turned down for a bankloan if you credit rating does not warrant it.

The majority of the wealth in Vancouver is in the Asian and Indo Canadian communities. We have more poor white trash areas than New York has Ghetto's. Do I feel sorry?. NO you have a choice in life. do not fucking cry to me if you are unemployed and can not afford the basics in life. There is work out there, just a question of how picky you are. If I lost my job tomorrow you would find my flinging burgers at Mcdicks in the morning and washing cars in the afternoon, while I was searching for a job in my field.

There is only one race, everything else is a flaw in the matrix
Thank you! Hit the nail on the head.. Exactly!

#202163 - 20/06/03 10:18 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
Samueul Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
quote:

I find that remark very offensive, and if I'm not mistaken, Canadiens can go to jail for offending others![/b]
Don't worry, Graham's an American, he just hasn't realized it yet..... Why you think he's so good at the act of offending...

#202164 - 20/06/03 10:21 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Samueul:
Don't worry, Graham's an American, he just hasn't realized it yet..... Why you think he's so good at the act of offending...
Actually, I'm American, just haven't given up the Canadian roots . . .

Plus, it was an easy opportunity to piss someone off . . . laugh

#202165 - 20/06/03 10:26 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
Smith Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC

#202166 - 20/06/03 10:27 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
I agree.

I make less than.....well, I dont make all that much. But I have been able to buy a house, I own two cars, 6 pets, a playstation 2, 2 computers, etc etc etc. I have this stuff because I spend my money wisely and use a little thing called discipline to rule my life. When I was in hard times, I sold my Compact Disks, TV, air conditioner, anything I could to stay ahead. I didnt go out buying $200 sneakers or a $500 leather jacket so I could "represent". I sure as hell wouldnt try to keep my fellow whites from trying to get ahead.

I hate how going to college, or speaking proper english, or having a decent job is considered among some races as "acting white". No wonder certain people are in the situations they are in. Maybe it should be called "acting right".

The left wing PC movement in this country has just put gigantic chips on everyone's shoulders. We will never be able to get along as long as our "differences" are always being thrust in each others faces.

#202167 - 20/06/03 10:31 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
babyX Offline

I never thought of bank loans as a white vs. black (or any other colour) issue. I saw it as a have vs. have not issue. I have not, therefore I'd take a step back, yet I'm white. Doesn't teach me anything about "whiteness".

#202168 - 20/06/03 10:31 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
Samueul Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Smith:
down with whitey laugh
Nice!!!!

#202169 - 20/06/03 10:36 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
GrayHam Offline

"The Retarded Schoolkid" . . .

I think I'm going to hell for laughing at that . . .

#202170 - 20/06/03 10:41 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
Smith Offline

Whitey's Grand Fortress
My ultimate discovery came 4 years ago when I was able to trail Kenneth Rockensies to what appeared to be a fortress, a castle hidden deep in the hills of western Tennesee. It was my first view of Whitey's Castle, but since then I have made numerous trips to the deep woods surrounding the small white castle. It was on one of these trips that I was able to capture "The Man" on film. I have since managed to once get through the outer perimeter and photograph the fortress from up close. Below is the picture I managed to take:

The Grand Fortress - "Whitey Castle"

As you can see, "Whitey Castle" is surrounded by armed guards and patrol units. I would surely have been captured if I had gotten any closer. I can not imagine my fate were I to be captured on the ground of Whitey Castle.
[Spit]

#202171 - 20/06/03 10:43 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
Smith Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Graham:

"The Retarded Schoolkid" . . .

I think I'm going to hell for laughing at that . . .
The Little People is my favorite part of the site.

#202172 - 20/06/03 10:50 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:

How the fuck would you know what goes on in a college or large corporation, when you have no degree or never worked at a large company?
A little sensitive to this topic? I'm not surprised. This anti-white diversity shit is being pushed by people just like you.

I know everything going on in colleges. It's called being well read and staying current.

I have also been forced to sit through corporate diversity training for one of the large corporations in which you seemed to think I never worked for.

You would have loved the diversity training. It was taught by a lesbian and a male feminist (just like you). People you could identify with. We learned that white straight males are the root of all evil. Gays, women and minorities are all victims and the only true noble people. Plus they threw in some shit about how we need a big government to keep the evil white man down and in his place. You would have been in left wing socialist heaven. Would you believe after the first hour or so they would not take any more questions from the class. You could have wrote the course material from your XOC posts alone.

#202173 - 20/06/03 10:51 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
Samueul Offline

My favorite line from the "Whitey" site.

"(Note: Rye bread is less popular then pumpernickel bread, but only the Jews eat rye bread and they are not even people, just godless heathens sent to spread their lies of "years of oppression")"

Man, that's messed up!

#202174 - 20/06/03 11:34 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
Sean Offline

Quote:

A little sensitive to this topic? I'm not surprised. This anti-white diversity shit is being pushed by people just like you.

I know everything going on in colleges. It's called being well read and staying current.

I have also been forced to sit through corporate diversity training for one of the large corporations in which you seemed to think I never worked for.

You would have loved the diversity training. It was taught by a lesbian and a male feminist (just like you). People you could identify with. We learned that white straight males are the root of all evil. Gays, women and minorities are all victims and the only true noble people. Plus they threw in some shit about how we need a big government to keep the evil white man down and in his place. You would have been in left wing socialist heaven. Would you believe after the first hour or so they would not take any more questions from the class. You could have wrote the course material from your XOC posts alone.
The really funny part here is you think you're getting under my skin with these false accusations of yours. In my years at a community college, and later Boston University, I NEVER encountered any of this "anti-white diversity" bullshit you feel runs amock in todays universities. And as for "diversity training" at the corporate level, I've worked at my large Biotech company for 11 years now and NEVER encountered it there either. So keep talking out your ass, it just proves how ignorant you really are.

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#202175 - 20/06/03 11:55 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
Claus Offline

Note, Madman used the term Lesbian not Deviant Vermin scum....man he is getting soft.

#202176 - 20/06/03 11:58 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
Samueul Offline

Quote:
I've worked at my large Biotech company for 11 years now and NEVER encountered it there either. So keep talking out your ass, it just proves how ignorant you really are.
I work for a large consulting firm, and we have diversity training. It sucks, having to be told what you can and cannot like or dislike about a culture or society, plus "whitey" is always the bad guy... I sat through 3 of these classes in the last 5 years, and they are always the same, I refused to attend the last one.........

#202177 - 20/06/03 11:59 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
I am so sick of this shit. These people are the real racists. People like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton do more to keep 'thier' people down, then the rest of us ever can. The total hipocracy of the extremist left wing numbskulls is so apparent, yet they don't see it. This is just another case of PC bullshit that is ruining our country. I can hardly take this stupidity anymore. It makes me want to jump off the nearest cliff.

Can you imagine what would happen if someone did a real white history class. It is ok for all of the other groups to be proud of their history, but as soon as a white guy wants to he is labeled a racist. I am not talking about the white supremist yahoos either. Can you imagine a white pride parade?

#202178 - 20/06/03 12:01 PM Re: Whiteness Classes
Andre the Giant Offline

Loc: Cape Girardeau, MO
Quote:
What really pisses me off, is that since I am in a "mixed" relationship, my child will probably be identified as a minority, and will have this crap pushed in his/her face all the time, then I have to worry about all the misguided info he/she will get at school...... It could be very confusing....
I've always thought it sad that race is the first thing we notice about a person. Well, most of the time anyways. Imagine if a racist sees a black man on the street corner, the first thing he notices is the color of his skin. NOW imagine a racist sees Halle Barry on the street corner laugh what's the first thing he notices? [Wave]

#202179 - 20/06/03 12:03 PM Re: Whiteness Classes
GrayHam Offline

I have attended several diversity training classes since I started at my present company.

Waste of time. Taught me nothing.

But I still go. :rolleyes:

#202180 - 20/06/03 12:10 PM Re: Whiteness Classes
Samueul Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Andre the Giant:
NOW imagine a racist sees Halle Barry on the street corner laugh what's the first thing he notices? [Wave]
Ahhhh, I remember my first black love interest... Eartha Kit, Catwoman..... man, I loved that women...... I think I was about 7.....

Edited to correct spelling as Graham had to point it out...again....

#202181 - 20/06/03 12:15 PM Re: Whiteness Classes
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Ahhhh, I remember my first black love interest... Aertha Kit, Catwoman..... man, I loved that women...... I think I was about 7.....
Was she as attractive as Eartha Kitt ?

Man, they had a lot of people play Catwoman on that show, didn't they?

laugh

#202182 - 20/06/03 12:15 PM Re: Whiteness Classes
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

The really funny part here is you think you're getting under my skin with these false accusations of yours. In my years at a community college, and later Boston University, I NEVER encountered any of this "anti-white diversity" bullshit you feel runs amock in todays universities. And as for "diversity training" at the corporate level, I've worked at my large Biotech company for 11 years now and NEVER encountered it there either. So keep talking out your ass, it just proves how ignorant you really are.
Give me a fucking break you socialist prick...

Most major corporations today are requiring employees to attend diversity training seminars. If yours hasn't jumped on the "diversity" bandwagon yet, believe me there is some executive right now considering it. The corporate diversity training business is now over a billion dollar a year industry. Driven by lefties just like you.

All public and most private universities now have "diversity requirements". Certain courses fulfill these diversity requirements. They didn't have shit like this back in my day either but it is standard now. Ask any kid in college.

I don't believe for one minute that you didn't know about this shit. You are nothing but lying scum.

#202183 - 20/06/03 12:18 PM Re: Whiteness Classes
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
All public and most private universities now have "diversity requirements". Certain courses fulfill these diversity requirements. They didn't have shit like this back in my day either but it is standard now. Ask any kid in college.
I graduated university in December, 1999.

All public universities, huh?

They have been busy in the past three years . . . because I didn't get a whiff of that shit in school . . .

#202184 - 20/06/03 12:24 PM Re: Whiteness Classes
Samueul Offline

I never finished my degree, but I never experienced any of the "diversity" stuff at two colleges. This was 10 years ago.... I am however going back in the fall to try and finish my degree. I am curious to see how things are now....

#202185 - 20/06/03 12:27 PM Re: Whiteness Classes
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

They have been busy in the past three years . . . because I didn't get a whiff of that shit in school . . .
Don't know where you went or what your situation was. Was it an undergraduate degree you were seeking? If it was not you may have been exempt. The diversity requirements are mostly for undergraduate students. And most are relatively new... within the last few years. This shit started in the 90's but has snowballed the last few years.

#202186 - 20/06/03 12:29 PM Re: Whiteness Classes
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Quote:

Don't know where you went or what your situation was. Was it an undergraduate degree you were seeking? If it was not you may have been exempt. The diversity requirements are mostly for undergraduate students. And most are relatively new... within the last few years. This shit started in the 90's but has snowballed the last few years.
Public university, undergrad degree . . .

#202187 - 20/06/03 12:33 PM Re: Whiteness Classes
Trihead Offline

Loc: Austin Texas
Didn't see that type class on my degree path plan either. ???

Our corp diversity training is given to keep us from being sued for creating a hostile work enviroment more than anything else.

#202188 - 20/06/03 12:33 PM Re: Whiteness Classes
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Public university, undergrad degree . . .
If you got out in 99 then that means you started in at least 95 if you were full time. Maybe your college hadn't started by then.

What school was it? We can look it up and see if they have "diversity" requirements now. I'd bet money they do.

#202189 - 20/06/03 12:37 PM Re: Whiteness Classes
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
If you got out in 99 then that means you started in at least 95 if you were full time.
September '96 through December '99.

Damn right full time, along with several part-time jobs.

Tell me where to look, I'll check the school out myself . . .

#202190 - 20/06/03 12:38 PM Re: Whiteness Classes
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]All public and most private universities now have "diversity requirements". Certain courses fulfill these diversity requirements. They didn't have shit like this back in my day either but it is standard now. Ask any kid in college.

They have been busy in the past three years . . . because I didn't get a whiff of that shit in school . . .[/b]
Graduated in 1998. Neither did we. Not one whiff. Miami University of Ohio. Public University.

Edited to add: They have what they call the Miami Plan for Liberal Education. It has nothing to do with social issues. It is meant to make sure you take some classes outside of your field. I took classes focusing on Ecology - three classes, one was a biology class, one was a geography class, and one was an ecology class.

And going through their website now - it's the same. No diversity classes are required whatsoever, from the business school to the college of arts and sciences.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#202191 - 20/06/03 12:43 PM Re: Whiteness Classes
2001frontier Offline

Most of this shit goes on in the extreme left wing schools like Brown and UC Berkley. Most of the Ivy League schools are becoming this way as well. I saw a professor on TV yesterday that was denied tenoir(sp?) because he was a conservative, and the other profs did not like because of it. It is a problem, maybe not at every school, but it is still a problem. I think schooling should teach both sides of an issue, and let the student make their own decisions. It isn't the place to try to indoctrinate young minds with your bullshit.

#202192 - 20/06/03 12:45 PM Re: Whiteness Classes
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
I saw a professor on TV yesterday that was denied tenoir(sp?) because he was a conservative, and the other profs did not like because of it.
Tenure itself is bullshit. I don't care how long a teacher has been there - if they slack, they should get sacked.

#202193 - 20/06/03 12:45 PM Re: Whiteness Classes
superjens Offline

Loc: North Vancouver
I really want to start a White Straight and Properly Bathed Appreciation Day and Parade. Then we'll start our own TV channel called WET and talk about things like Country Clubs, How to Deal with Unruly Caddies, and Bass Fishing, it's Not Just an Excuse to Fuck Your Secretary Anymore.

"Oooooooooh kill de white people!"

#202194 - 20/06/03 12:46 PM Re: Whiteness Classes
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:

Graduated in 1998. Neither did we. Not one whiff. Miami University of Ohio. Public University.
Things change fast Moby.....

http://www.miami.muohio.edu/documents_and_policies/diversity_facts/curricular.cfm

That school even has a Multicultural Council. They are full blown into the diversity shit.

http://www.miami.muohio.edu/documents_and_policies/diversity_facts/

Many links on their site Moby regarding their embracement of the radical multicultural program.

#202195 - 20/06/03 12:52 PM Re: Whiteness Classes
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Quote:

Things change fast Moby.....

http://www.miami.muohio.edu/documents_and_policies/diversity_facts/curricular.cfm

That school even has a Multicultural Council. They are full blown into the diversity shit.

http://www.miami.muohio.edu/documents_and_policies/diversity_facts/

Many links on their site Moby regarding their embracement of the radical multicultural program.
I don't disagree that they have them available. I have to go back and see what the class is I took that covered the "Non-dominant cultural heritage" requirement. I know it wasn't a diversity pushing class.

Also - you must also realize, Miami in general is actually pretty conservative. Well...except for Western Campus. That place would be hell on earth for you, Madman. Extreme like you would not believe. People in that college don't even have a name for their "major."

The Office of Multi-culturalism has been there for years. The GLBA (now GLBTA, I think) has been there for at least 15 years.

Also to add - I do know it's infiltrating at Miami as well - if I recall correctly, only a few years ago they officially changed students from "Freshmen" to "First Year students."

That, and they got rid of the mascot, The Miami Redskin. Now they are the Redhawks (even though originally, the Miami Tribe said they had no problems with Redskin).

#202196 - 20/06/03 01:00 PM Re: Whiteness Classes
Kirby Offline

Loc: Central FLorida
Stetson University for me it started in '93, used to be a "Southern Baptist" university. Got away from the baptists church for their primary funding and were told they were not culturally diverse enough, so alot of white students (myself included)lost financial aid, grants, and scholarships so they could attract minority students from other countries.

#202197 - 20/06/03 01:09 PM Re: Whiteness Classes
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
[b]I saw a professor on TV yesterday that was denied tenoir(sp?) because he was a conservative, and the other profs did not like because of it.
Tenure itself is bullshit. I don't care how long a teacher has been there - if they slack, they should get sacked.[/b]
Oh yeah, he wrote a book that had that in it. Basically he said that it attracts a lot of lazy people that don't do shit, and one of the profs got real pissed off, probably because it was true for him.

#202198 - 20/06/03 01:11 PM Re: Whiteness Classes
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Kirby:
Stetson University for me it started in '93, used to be a "Southern Baptist" university. Got away from the baptists church for their primary funding and were told they were not culturally diverse enough, so alot of white students (myself included)lost financial aid, grants, and scholarships so they could attract minority students from other countries.
That is bullshit. Yet another example of PC, poor me I'm a minority, bullshit. The other country part pisses me off.

#202199 - 20/06/03 01:14 PM Re: Whiteness Classes
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
I'm curious as to which awards/loans got cut off. Can't pretty much anyone get a Stafford loan? I don't know which other ones are publicly/privately funded, but let's face it...a private entity can pretty much do whatever it wants (within reason, obviously) and there's not much you can do about it.

And how many exactly is "a lot?" I'm not saying it didn't happen to you...but it seems like when someone gets slapped in the face like it appears you did, they tend to exaggerate how many others it happened to.

#202200 - 20/06/03 01:26 PM Re: Whiteness Classes
Kirby Offline

Loc: Central FLorida
Quote:
Quote:
[b]Stetson University for me it started in '93, used to be a "Southern Baptist" university. Got away from the baptists church for their primary funding and were told they were not culturally diverse enough, so alot of white students (myself included)lost financial aid, grants, and scholarships so they could attract minority students from other countries.
I'm curious as to which awards/loans got cut off. Can't pretty much anyone get a Stafford loan? I don't know which other ones are publicly/privately funded, but let's face it...a private entity can pretty much do whatever it wants (within reason, obviously) and there's not much you can do about it.

And how many exactly is "a lot?" I'm not saying it didn't happen to you...but it seems like when someone gets slapped in the face like it appears you did, they tend to exaggerate how many others it happened to.[/b]
I did have a stafford loan, academic scholarship, and grants from the school itself. The grants were eliminated my junior year and this is the reason I was given. Not coincidentally they had recently started an international students program. I can't give you accurate numbers, but it is a small school and I know of quite a few students who went elsewhere to finish their degree because of it.

#202201 - 20/06/03 03:59 PM Re: Whiteness Classes
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Stetson University for me it started in '93, used to be a "Southern Baptist" university. Got away from the baptists church for their primary funding and were told they were not culturally diverse enough, so alot of white students (myself included)lost financial aid, grants, and scholarships so they could attract minority students from other countries.

And how many exactly is "a lot?" I'm not saying it didn't happen to you...but it seems like when someone gets slapped in the face like it appears you did, they tend to exaggerate how many others it happened to.[/b]
I did have a stafford loan, academic scholarship, and grants from the school itself. The grants were eliminated my junior year and this is the reason I was given. Not coincidentally they had recently started an international students program. I can't give you accurate numbers, but it is a small school and I know of quite a few students who went elsewhere to finish their degree because of it.[/b]
That's complete bullshit, then. I don't understand some of it. I mean, people should be based on merit alone. I can *sort* of understand if they were completely equal, giving it to the minority - but ONLY if they are truly exactly equal. note - I can SORT of understand. But if one is slightly more qualified, however slight, they deserve the position, regardless of race, period.

#202202 - 21/06/03 04:35 AM Re: Whiteness Classes
Sean Offline

Quote:

Give me a fucking break you socialist prick...

Most major corporations today are requiring employees to attend diversity training seminars. If yours hasn't jumped on the "diversity" bandwagon yet, believe me there is some executive right now considering it. The corporate diversity training business is now over a billion dollar a year industry. Driven by lefties just like you.

I don't believe for one minute that you didn't know about this shit. You are nothing but lying scum.
And you're nothing but a sorry sack of shit. I challenge you to find just ONE post where I state that "whitey" is the bad guy. I myself started classes at B.U. in 1993 and graduated in 1998 (undergrad), and I don't ever remember seeing any of these diversity training courses you're talking about, and if they did offer it, I'd only take it if I had to. As I posted many times here before, color/religious beliefs/sexual preference means nothing to me (so long as it not forced upon me or my family), so in my I eyes, diversity training is irrelevant. For instance, I don't care if you (NY Jerkoff) are black or white, Catholic or Jewish, or the fact that you're a closet homosexual, you're still just panty waste. Don't you ever get tired of your false accusations and paranoid conspiracy theories?

:rolleyes:

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal