2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 80 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#202237 - 03/02/05 05:47 AM "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Classy....very classy.

Way to go Daunte. I'm sure you're that kid's hero now. :rolleyes:

#202238 - 03/02/05 05:50 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
He is a piece of trash. I have always hated that idiot.

#202239 - 03/02/05 05:51 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
do you really think you should be talking about someone else's lack of class? Have you looked in the mirror lately?

#202240 - 03/02/05 06:38 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevi1:
do you really think you should be talking about someone else's lack of class? Have you looked in the mirror lately?
You sound tense. You need to relax. A nice long nap would help. I suggest shutting your garage door and starting your truck. Let it sit for a good ten minutes. You'll be resting in no time.

#202241 - 03/02/05 07:01 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Weasel Offline

Loc: San Antonio
They spinnin! They Spinnin!

Did you see him stiffarm the kid in the jaw and spin around his wheelchair with his "ice".

The little paralized kid was taken to school son.

Does that go on his stats at all?

[ThumbsDown]

Me: Um, That's Dan Marino...

#202242 - 03/02/05 07:09 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Anonymous
Unregistered

what an asshole.
i am glad that the media saw him take it back.

#202243 - 03/02/05 08:44 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
jerseydevi1 Offline

Did anyopne else read in the article where he offered to get the boy something else to replace it? Does anyone know where Daunte got them from to begin with? Maybe they have some special meaning for him. Also, where were they when he asked for them back? Did he try to do it on the d/l? These are some questions I'd love to have answered before I call him an asshole. Maybe getting the whole story before we villify him might be a good idea...or is it easier just to ridicule him, WilMac?

That is what I meant by no class. Just like the media making a big deal out of this...no class.

#202244 - 03/02/05 08:46 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Quote:
[b]do you really think you should be talking about someone else's lack of class? Have you looked in the mirror lately?
You sound tense. You need to relax. A nice long nap would help. I suggest shutting your garage door and starting your truck. Let it sit for a good ten minutes. You'll be resting in no time.[/b]
[Finger] bitch. Another expression of the "class" that Daunte should show? Boy you are a regular one man NAACP commercial this week. First the racial comments about the reporter, now Daunte has no class? Good job...keep it up.

#202245 - 03/02/05 08:54 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
First the racial comments about the reporter, now Daunte has no class? Good job...keep it up.
Look, I don't care if it was Peyton Manning or Brett Farvre that did it. You don't give something to a handicapped kid to make yourself look good in front of a bunch of reporters, and then when you think they're not looking go and take it back. That is NOT classy.

It's like if someone gave you a brand new X for Christmas, and then said, "Yeah, I've gotta take that back. I'll buy you a used Yugo, though."

Culpepper is like school in summertime. No class.

#202246 - 03/02/05 09:05 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
WilMac hates blacks. I am telling! [Finger]

I don't have a problem with what he did. It seems like he thought he was just joking around with the kid. He IS going to give hime something else, which is more than he has to.

#202247 - 03/02/05 09:06 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]First the racial comments about the reporter, now Daunte has no class? Good job...keep it up.
Look, I don't care if it was Peyton Manning or Brett Farvre that did it. You don't give something to a handicapped kid to make yourself look good in front of a bunch of reporters, and then when you think they're not looking go and take it back. That is NOT classy.

It's like if someone gave you a brand new X for Christmas, and then said, "Yeah, I've gotta take that back. I'll buy you a used Yugo, though."

Culpepper is like school in summertime. No class.[/b]
Your comparison makes no sense. Daunte never said how much he was going to spend to make it up to the kid. No class is bashing him based on half-truths and no information. You have no idea what he is doing to make it up. And not for anything, but what did he go there expecting DAunte to hand him his jewelry? I don't think so. The fact that he is giving him anything is commendable.

Here we go again with this attitude that just because he is in a wheelchair everything should be handed to him. You went to see an awards show. Daunte Culpepper handed you some jewelry. Later, he came to you and said "i need that back, but I will happily replace it for you" You walk out with a personal gift from an NFL star. Now Culpepper is the one with no class? Give me a break.

No class is looking a gift horse in the mouth and killing this guy for doing something nice. How many other athletes would even give this kid the time of day, much less jewelry?

The fact still remains, WilMac, you are making a bitch's comments based on half of the story.

#202248 - 03/02/05 09:08 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
WilMac hates blacks. I am telling! [Finger]

I don't have a problem with what he did. It seems like he thought he was just joking around with the kid. He IS going to give hime something else, which is more than he has to.
Thank You! Finally someone with some sanity!

#202249 - 03/02/05 09:13 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Anonymous
Unregistered

You're a Vikings fan, aren't you Little Bitch? That's what this is all about. [Finger]

#202250 - 03/02/05 09:30 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
You're a Vikings fan, aren't you Little Bitch? That's what this is all about. [Finger]
No, this is about calling bullshit. This is a half-story or a non-story, or maybe even half of a non-story. You do not know any other circumstances besides what was printed on CNN's website. Yet, you choose to rip and belittle this man for giving a gift. Again, I ask how many other athletes would have given the kid anything? Must be nice on that high horse.

prick.

#202251 - 03/02/05 09:42 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
You do not know any other circumstances besides what was printed on CNN's website.
Um...it's on Sports Illustrated's website.

Are you naturally this stupid, or do you practice?

#202252 - 03/02/05 09:55 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]You do not know any other circumstances besides what was printed on CNN's website.

Are you naturally this stupid, or do you practice?[/b]
Ok, here we go again. what is SI's full URL? CNNSI.com go ahead and try it. I dare you. Also, I know you have seen it linked there from CNN's main page as well. Be careful WilMac, you are starting to prove all of us right. You are as big an idiot as we thought.

#202253 - 03/02/05 10:00 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
[ Be careful WilMac, you are starting to prove all of us right. You are as big an idiot as we thought.
It's ok. We've known how big a dickless piece of shit you are since your first post.

#202254 - 03/02/05 10:10 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
Naturally its a pretty classless thing to do - but he's still got a chance to make up for it.

Maybe he will buy the kid and his family something that would actually be USEFUL... like a handicap van conversion to get around or an RV for the family.

What's that kid going to do with all that "ice" anyways? Useless bling bling....

#202255 - 03/02/05 10:25 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b][ Be careful WilMac, you are starting to prove all of us right. You are as big an idiot as we thought.
It's ok. We've known how big a dickless piece of shit you are since your first post.[/b]
As I expected...no reasonable answer
laugh

#202256 - 03/02/05 03:41 PM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
BoneCrusher Offline

Loc: In a Bar near YOU!
Wilmac

Do your friends get tired of the constant smell of bullshit eminating from your mouth?

I'm just curious of course

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

99% of democrats give the rest a bad name

Liberals are constantly Inflaming the culture war. They seem to forget which side has all the guns.

#202257 - 03/02/05 07:06 PM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by BoneCrusher:
Wilmac

Do your friends get tired of the constant smell of bullshit eminating from your mouth?

I'm just curious of course
Look, I posted a story, and I said that I think Culpepper has no class for what he did. Suddenly I'm a racist on not one, but THREE threads. That kind of shit gets old...

Maybe you'd like to take your "mouth full of bullshit" argument over jerseydevi1's way before you start throwing at me.

#202258 - 03/02/05 08:05 PM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Guido Offline

Loc: Albertville, MN
This is from the local paper, so take it for what it is worth.

JACKSONVILLE, FLA. -- This is what happens when there is too much media and not enough stories.

One of the NFL's most genuine and kind players carried out a genuinely kind act Wednesday. And what did Vikings quarterback Daunte Culpepper get for his thoughtfulness?

National scorn, thanks to an Associated Press reporter who misinterpreted the scene and never bothered to follow up with the key players.

Here's what happened: While participating in a news conference Wednesday, Culpepper fielded an awkward question from a paralyzed 17-year-old boy. "Hey Daunte," said J.T. Townsend. "Can I get some ice?" -- a reference to the $100,000, diamond-encrusted necklace around Culpepper's neck.

With cameras rolling, Culpepper walked over to Townsend and thrilled him by hanging the necklace around his neck. Later, Culpepper sought out Townsend and put the chain back on. At Culpepper's request, Townsend's parents wrote down his address and contact information. Culpepper promised to send him gifts and memorabilia.

We were standing at Culpepper's side when the transaction took place. There was no animosity, no hurt feelings and no accusations of impropriety -- only thank-yous from Townsend, his parents and a doctor nearby.

The AP version of the story, however, in essence painted Culpepper as a spoiled athlete who "sheepishly" took away a gift from a paralyzed teenager once the cameras stopped shooting. Newspapers and Internet sites picked up the story nationally. One problem: Nothing could have been further from the truth.

Anyone who has met Culpepper knows he wears the necklace every day. He has for years. Garish as it might be -- its main ornament is a 6-inch hot pepper -- it carries sentimental and personal value. Since when is anyone -- athlete, actor, politician or average schmoe -- obligated to hand over personal possessions permanently when someone asks? Or should Culpepper have shot down the request and embarrassed Townsend on television?

If that's your story, then the next time someone asks you for your wedding ring or a sweater your grandmother knitted, you better cough it up. Or else find some real news to write about.

Yes I am a Vikings fan, but even if this was Brett Farve, I wouldn't condem him for asking for it back.

#202259 - 03/02/05 08:11 PM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Look, if that's the case, if it's sentimental value, then he shouldn't have given the kid THAT bling. It appears to me in the picture that he's got PLENTY of other bling that he could have handed the kid that he wouldn't have had to ask for it back.

If I've got four rings on my fingers, and a handicapped kid says "Wow! Can I wear one of those?" you can be damn sure it's not going to be my wedding ring. The others the kid can have, but not that one, because there's sentimental value to it.

If it's important enough for you to keep, then you don't offer it.

Look, after all the differing opinions I've read about this all day, I'm willing to give Culpepper the benifit of the doubt. But you seriously gotta question someone with plenty of bling on that hands the kid something that he KNOWS he's going to have to ask for back.

But, then again, I guess that's why athlete's hire agents. To spin moments such as this one.

#202260 - 03/02/05 08:15 PM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
DocNo Offline

Loc: NoVA
Quote:
But, then again, I guess that's why athlete's hire agents. To spin moments such as this one.
Well shit, why didn't you say you were there - would have solved the whole thing early on :rolleyes:

#202261 - 04/02/05 05:39 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
The AP did spin it pretty bad. I still hate Culpepper, but don't see anything wrong about this incident.

Oh yeah, Brett Favre doesn't, never has, and never will have "ice."

wink

#202262 - 05/02/05 08:06 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Since when is Daunte, or anyone for that matter, obligated to give anyone anything? That's kind of lame.

If some poor homeless kid asked to drive my Ferrari, or wear my 50K ring, or stay the night in my 2 mil home, I all of a sudden am obligated to give it to him? Fuck that!

Now granted, the above scenarios are unlikely, but you get my point.

Was it embarassing? Probably. But just because Daunte Culpepper is rich and famous doesn't mean he should be pressured into giving his shit away at the turn of a hat. It not called charity for nothing.

#202263 - 05/02/05 10:11 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
electrobuzz Offline

Loc: Denver, Colorado
At risk of inciting the PC police -- Daunte was an indian giver. Bottom line. And that sucks. Being an indian giver sucks almost as much Daunte's punky brewster post-TD celebration.

No athlete has an obligation to give anything. But a man has an obligation to keep his word.

11 should have thought before he threw out the ice. He could have said -- "Kid, you've got no need for my jewelry, but let's take some time to talk after this and maybe we can learn a little from each other and help us both out." That would have been class. And before their chat was over, they would have received a call from Chunky for a commercial worth millions.

#202264 - 07/02/05 10:21 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Heath22 Offline

Loc: Dacula, GA
this is funny, WilMac is being a dumbass again....
and now you're a racist, that's a new low [ThumbsDown]

#202265 - 07/02/05 03:01 PM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
DocNo Offline

Loc: NoVA
Quote:
Originally posted by electrobuzz:
At risk of inciting the PC police -- Daunte was an indian giver. Bottom line. And that sucks.
Go back and read Guido's repost of an article from a local paper.

The AP are a bunch of attention whores and this episode show's it in spades.

#202266 - 08/02/05 05:33 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
TravelingFool Offline

Loc: Prior Lake, MN
That's it. This has been moved to the ALR, you guys can beat each other up over there. Wilmac, you could at least admit when you're wrong... If you keep jumping to conclusions and calling people names, (like when jerseydevil completely BUSTED you on the CNN/SI article) I'll ban you from the Tailgate. So [Save the fine unicorns]

The liver is evil, and must be punished...

#202267 - 08/02/05 06:50 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by PNUTMNM:
I'll ban you from the Tailgate. So [Save the fine unicorns]
A) I haven't even been on this thread in five days.

B) I wasn't the first one to call names. I read a story, thought it was interesting, posted it.

#202268 - 08/02/05 10:09 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
TravelingFool Offline

Yeah, and after someone legitimately "debunked" what you thought was the significance of it, you called him "stupid." Like you, I'd originally pegged Daunte for being an ass but when the truth came out, I didn't call everyone ELSE stupid.

You were wrong. "Man-up" about it.

#202269 - 08/02/05 10:19 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by PNUTMNM:
Like you, I'd originally pegged Daunte for being an ass but when the truth came out, I didn't call everyone ELSE stupid.
Go back and read. Once the local story came out, I DIDN'T call everyone else stupid. I gave Daute the "benifit of the doubt," I believe is my quote in my last post from FIVE DAYS AGO.

Quote:
You were wrong. "Man-up" about it.
Man up about what? I posted the story that started the whole thing. Now that the full story is out, you don't hear me saying anything about it, do you? As I previously said, the last time I was on this thread was FIVE DAMN DAYS AGO, having left it once the local story was printed.

#202270 - 08/02/05 10:48 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Origami Gangsta Offline

It be on now, bitches!

#202271 - 08/02/05 12:17 PM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Smith Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris..:
It be on now, bitches!
I will drive down to Goose Creek, and kick your ass if you don't lose the attitude, Sparky. mad

#202272 - 08/02/05 12:23 PM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Anonymous
Unregistered

culpepper is a 1st class individual. i think he is a great role model. he did the correct thing. "ice" is not gonna help this kid - it will get him mugged. he made the kid smile.

culpepper came from less than nothing and is now a shining example of what can be accomplished when u work hard at something. the family will benefit more from a REAL gift rather then a diamond necklace. keep in mind that the others on the stage were not asked for anything.

how dare u criticize a man who stepped up to the plate and actually DID soemthing? many other athletes would have laughed off the request.

#202273 - 08/02/05 12:49 PM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
TravelingFool Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]You do not know any other circumstances besides what was printed on CNN's website.

Are you naturally this stupid, or do you practice?[/b]
This is what I'm referring to. I don't give a shit how many days ago it was... jerseydevil pointed out to you that you didn't have all of the facts. You mistakingly thought the SI article was a different article. It wasn't. You were wrong, yet your comeback to jerseydevil was to call him "stupid."

Jeez man, you don't even have enough attention span to have sat on O.J.'s jury.

#202274 - 08/02/05 12:52 PM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
TravelingFool Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Unda_Kuva:
how dare u criticize a man who stepped up to the plate and actually DID soemthing?
:rolleyes: Whatever dude, the only thing he "did" was what's in his contract to do at "x" number of charity events this year. He's a "so-so" quarterback with a losing record who's not much sharper than a ball-bearing.

I give him credit for playing hard and pulling himself out of the ghetto, for sure. He's certainly made a success out of himself and if I were his momma, I'd be proud.

He's still got a ways to go... like he could refuse to loan his SUV to his pot-smoking hooptie gang buddies (busted this morning) and he could win a few more games than he loses.

#202275 - 08/02/05 01:07 PM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fine...I apologize to any and all I might have offended in this thread.

I promise not to call anyone jerseydevi1 might have feelings for "classy" in a sarcastic tone.

I promise to always take seriously the charge that my link is from CNN, which will automatically make it a fake story.

I will take being called a "racist" lying down. Not only that, I promise to enjoy it also. I might even ask for more, if the situation fits.

If I am personally attacked by jerseydevi1 in a thread within two minutes of posting a story, I also promise to take that lying down.

I promise that me and jerseydevi1's ongoing fued will not harm, hender, or bring any pain to anyone else who may want to peacefully argue about sports figures.

I promise to never attack Daunte Culpepper again for giving a handicapped kid his bling and then asking for it back.

And finally, I promise not to give away the secret to "Million Dollar Baby." This is because I haven't seen it.

(Disclaimer: For those of you little crybaby bitches who are humor impared, and might take exception to this post, and think I'm attacking you, this is meant only in fun.)

#202276 - 08/02/05 01:20 PM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
:rolleyes: Whatever dude, the only thing he "did" was what's in his contract to do at "x" number of charity events this year. He's a "so-so" quarterback with a losing record who's not much sharper than a ball-bearing.
u are entitled to your opinion, but on this one i think u are all wrong.

first off there is an appearance clause in most top tier player's contracts, but in this instance culpepper was being honored. he wasnt required to be there. he was being recognized for his good deeds - not put on display so little paralyzed kids could look at him.

second, to say culpepper, an all-pro, is a "so-so" player is basically rush limbaughing him. he has the numbers back up the fact that he is a top player at the toughest position in professional team sports.

he may not be the smartest person to ever throw a ball, but most guys in the NFL are not there to cure cancer. he is actaully pretty articulate - especially considering the region of florida that he is from.

#202277 - 08/02/05 01:26 PM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Holy Shit! I bet the Devil is freezing his nutz off right now, 'cause it's definately snowing in Hell today!!

#202278 - 08/02/05 01:43 PM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
jerseydevi1 Offline

Ok, so I guess I should weigh in here. WilMac and I have never been able to see eye to eye...agreed? If you want to ask us to take our argument to a seperate hread, fine. However, I don't think banning anyone is the way to go, I throw the mud, so I expect some thrown this way. If our feuding has offended anyone, get a grip. Tell me you never argued with anyone before.

That being said,
WilMac is still a little bitch laugh

#202279 - 08/02/05 01:48 PM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
I don't...they need to get a grip. It's an internet board for crissakes, not your office or classroom.

Quote:
If I am personally attacked by jerseydevi1 in a thread within two minutes of posting a story, I also promise to take that lying down.
You better not, ya big sissy, then I'll lose any and all respect I might have had for you.

Quote:
I promise that me and jerseydevi1's ongoing fued will not harm, hender, or bring any pain to anyone else who may want to peacefully argue about sports figures.
Again, internet board about a millionaire athlete we will all never know personally, so get a grip, who really cares?

#202280 - 08/02/05 02:19 PM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Claus Offline

Call Ripley's Willmac actually used the "I was wrong" phrase.....

Pnut made him his BITCH!!!.....speaking of Pnut, when you in YVR?

#202281 - 08/02/05 02:30 PM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Anonymous
Unregistered

Obviously, some of you missed the sarcasm. [Finger] [Laughing]

#202282 - 08/02/05 02:46 PM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Claus Offline

Quote:
Obviously, some of you missed the sarcasm. [Finger] [Laughing]
Pnut still made you his beeeeoooaaach

#202283 - 08/02/05 11:30 PM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Origami Gangsta Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Smith:
Quote:
[b]It be on now, bitches!
I will drive down to Goose Creek, and kick your ass if you don't lose the attitude, Sparky. mad [/b]
I don't live in Goose Creek no mo', shit fer brainz!

You don'ts wannabe rollin up in ma hood, ya know. Noath Chucktown where it be at, if you see wut I'm sayin. So shut yo damn mouth, before I ride on up der to Clemsan and whoop yo ass, foo.

#202284 - 09/02/05 05:41 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Smith Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
I don't live in Goose Creek no mo', shit fer brainz!

You don'ts wannabe rollin up in ma hood, ya know. Noath Chucktown where it be at, if you see wut I'm sayin. So shut yo damn mouth, before I ride on up der to Clemsan and whoop yo ass, foo.
You should stop by my house in Florence on your way to Clemson. [Finger]

#202285 - 09/02/05 06:42 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
babyX Offline

Uhm, yeah, so back on topic....

Personally, I'm a little surprised that the kid would have the audacity to ask Culpepper for his "ice". I don't know what else Culpepper could have done in that situation. If he'd said no, he'd be a jerk, right?

That kid put him in an awkward position, perhaps unintentionally, but it's ridiculous for anyone to think he'd hand over his necklace for keeps.

#202286 - 09/02/05 09:11 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Origami Gangsta Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Smith:
You should stop by my house in [b]Florence on your way to Clemson. [Finger] [/b]
SHIT!

#202287 - 09/02/05 09:32 AM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by babyX:
Uhm, yeah, so back on topic....

Personally, I'm a little surprised that the kid would have the audacity to ask Culpepper for his "ice". I don't know what else Culpepper could have done in that situation. If he'd said no, he'd be a jerk, right?

That kid put him in an awkward position, perhaps unintentionally, but it's ridiculous for anyone to think he'd hand over his necklace for keeps.
Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Kramer had to get the Baseball player to shoot 2 home runs to get his signed Birthday card for Steinbrenner back.

If Timmmaaah thinks he was to get 75k worth of bling it is time for the doctors to up the dosage.

#202288 - 09/02/05 06:34 PM Re: "Hey Daunte, can I get some of that ice?"
Anonymous
Unregistered

"can't we all just get along?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal