shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#202507 - 29/01/04 02:24 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
She better not be taking the "Avril Lagne" medicine. That shit doesn't work. That stupid Avril bitch is about as punk as Kenny G.

#202508 - 29/01/04 02:28 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
austinbrtndr Offline

Loc: ATX
Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
she still has no chest. a butch haircut, fat thighs, a manly voice...
Not the greatest pics, but those look like pretty nice boobies to me!

West Ham UFC -- Come On You Irons!!!

www.myspace.com/kraigslist

Kraig

#202509 - 29/01/04 02:30 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
austinbrtndr Offline

Not much of a belly here, and I lick the inside of her thighs...

Kraig

#202510 - 29/01/04 02:34 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
Quote:
[b]she still has no chest...fat thighs
I had a feeling you were shallow.

I suppose there's a super-model living in your bedroom ?[/b]
I love how when someone disagrees with you, you immediately revert to a personal attack...thats fine...you still didnt do anything to back up your argument about her talent or her looks...I can see you would last a long time in dealing with people who have half a brain...you Pink and Linda Perry would all fit right in....all three of you have more jiz in your heads than brains...

#202511 - 29/01/04 02:34 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
Anonymous
Unregistered

She's slept with Tommy? I'd hit it, with Ian's dick. [Smoking]

#202512 - 29/01/04 02:40 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah, she photographs well laugh I saw her get PUNK'D and she was out in front of her Vegas home wearing a half-shirt,(a small, tight, thin half-shirt) and her belly was rolling like dice on a craps table. [Smoking]

#202513 - 29/01/04 02:49 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
spalind Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
Yeah, she photographs well laugh I saw her get PUNK'D and she was out in front of her Vegas home wearing a half-shirt,(a small, tight, thin half-shirt) and her belly was rolling like dice on a craps table. [Smoking]
Even Ian MIGHT photograph well if he spent the 6 figure budgets required for Pinks photoshoots...

#202514 - 29/01/04 02:54 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
[b]Yeah, she photographs well laugh I saw her get PUNK'D and she was out in front of her Vegas home wearing a half-shirt,(a small, tight, thin half-shirt) and her belly was rolling like dice on a craps table. [Smoking]
Even Ian MIGHT photograph well if he spent the 6 figure budgets required for Pinks photoshoots...[/b]
Man, you really have quite a hate-on for the girl . . .

What happened, were you dethroned as Captain of her fan club? Did she not return any of the love letters?

Damn . . .

#202515 - 29/01/04 02:56 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Spit]

#202516 - 29/01/04 03:15 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
austinbrtndr Offline

Anyone who wouldn't f**k the s**t outta her has gotta be

Kraig

#202517 - 29/01/04 03:30 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
Xterrian Offline

Loc: Fort Lewis, WA
I'm gay

#202518 - 29/01/04 03:30 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
spalind Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by austinbrtndr:
Anyone who wouldn't f**k the s**t outta her has gotta be
perhaps if she was the only girl available and I had had a few beers....otherwise...there are millions of more attractive women available...unless you are figuring the money and fame issues into the equation as well...in that case she would be ranked much higher...

#202519 - 29/01/04 03:38 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
Anonymous
Unregistered

Say what you want about her looks. But anyone who says Pink isn't talented has no clue what they are talking about. You must be judging her on 1 or 2 songs you saw on MTV. I saw her do a cover of bobbie mcgee that was as good if not better than janis joplin. She's got a great voice and is a versatile musician. And for the record, yes, I would hit it.

#202520 - 29/01/04 03:42 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
Anonymous
Unregistered

Enough makeup and marketing will make anyone look good. All 3 suck IMO.

#202521 - 29/01/04 03:47 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
spalind Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Aaron4AU:
Say what you want about her looks. But anyone who says Pink isn't talented has no clue what they are talking about. You must be judging her on 1 or 2 songs you saw on MTV. I saw her do a cover of bobbie mcgee that was as good if not better than janis joplin. She's got a great voice and is a versatile musician. And for the record, yes, I would hit it.
"As good if not better than Janis Joplin"??? gee, thats tough to do....shove a prickly stick up Hellen Kellers ass and you can get a rendition of Bobbie Mcgee that is as good as Joplins....maybe they should make a hearing aid for the musicly impaired, like yourself...

#202522 - 29/01/04 03:51 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
Anonymous
Unregistered

What'd Helen Keller say as she fell off of the cliff?

Nothing, she had mittens on.

#202523 - 29/01/04 03:56 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
Who knew that this was such a sensitive topic? [Freak] [Laughing] [Crybaby] [Geek] [Too much XOC]

#202524 - 29/01/04 04:01 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Say what you want about her looks. But anyone who says Pink isn't talented has no clue what they are talking about. You must be judging her on 1 or 2 songs you saw on MTV. I saw her do a cover of bobbie mcgee that was as good if not better than janis joplin. She's got a great voice and is a versatile musician. And for the record, yes, I would hit it.
"As good if not better than Janis Joplin"??? gee, thats tough to do....shove a prickly stick up Hellen Kellers ass and you can get a rendition of Bobbie Mcgee that is as good as Joplins....maybe they should make a hearing aid for the musicly impaired, like yourself...[/b]
hahaha, you just totally proved your musical ignorance. I guess the millions of people that bought her records did so for her looks? All the famous musicians that list her as a major influence and inspiration are idiots? The people that voted her into the rock and roll hall of fame are clueless? What do you listen to? 50 cent? blink 182? please. :rolleyes:

#202525 - 29/01/04 04:08 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
airbutchie Offline

Loc: Where the freakin' Rose Parade...
Quote:
Originally posted by KJ_dragon:
Who knew that this was such a sensitive topic? [Freak] [Laughing] [Crybaby] [Geek] [Too much XOC]
No shit... Too sensative...

Now Enrique!!! Ahhahahhahaha... That FUCK-FACE is fuckin' my girl... DAMN FILIPINO/HISPANIC MOTHERF!*E&$!!!! Well, at least I could say a Flip was fuckin' Anna!!! FILIPINO IN THE HOUSE!!!! hahahahahaa... flame suit [Smoking]

- Air B

#202526 - 29/01/04 04:35 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
spalind Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Say what you want about her looks. But anyone who says Pink isn't talented has no clue what they are talking about. You must be judging her on 1 or 2 songs you saw on MTV. I saw her do a cover of bobbie mcgee that was as good if not better than janis joplin. She's got a great voice and is a versatile musician. And for the record, yes, I would hit it.
"As good if not better than Janis Joplin"??? gee, thats tough to do....shove a prickly stick up Hellen Kellers ass and you can get a rendition of Bobbie Mcgee that is as good as Joplins....maybe they should make a hearing aid for the musicly impaired, like yourself...[/b]
hahaha, you just totally proved your musical ignorance. I guess the millions of people that bought her records did so for her looks? All the famous musicians that list her as a major influence and inspiration are idiots? The people that voted her into the rock and roll hall of fame are clueless? What do you listen to? 50 cent? blink 182? please. :rolleyes: [/b]
wrong again loser...just because "millions of people" bought her records doesnt mean shes talented, if that were the case then the Backstreet Boys must be some of the most talented musicians on the planet!! Think before you speak toad-boy...and no, I dont listen to either Fitty Cent or Blink....Miles Davis, Johnny Cash, Dave Brubeck to name three...

#202527 - 29/01/04 05:27 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[qb]
wrong again loser...just because "millions of people" bought her records doesnt mean shes talented, if that were the case then the Backstreet Boys must be some of the most talented musicians on the planet!! Think before you speak toad-boy...and no, I dont listen to either Fitty Cent or Blink....Miles Davis, Johnny Cash, Dave Brubeck to name three...
toad boy?
Didn't mean to hurt your feelings there buddy, I was simply pointing out that you have no clue what you are talking about. Case and point:comparing a musical legend to the backstreet boys.

#202528 - 29/01/04 05:35 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
Matt Peckham Offline

Loc: Charlotte, NC
Pink and Britney couldn't hold a candle to Beyonce.

She's got the bod that god built. Oh, and she can sing AND act. Can't say as much for Britney.

Pink is OK, she's sort of the Female Kid Roc to me. She does everything, she just doesn't do everything amazingly. Oh, and she wears some hellishly bad clothes.

#202529 - 29/01/04 06:01 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Quote:
perhaps if she was the only girl available and I had had a few beers....
Is that how you met your wife with the underbite ?

When did you become a first class asshole, or have I just not noticed until now ?

#202530 - 29/01/04 06:03 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
Quote:
[b]perhaps if she was the only girl available and I had had a few beers....
Is that how you met your wife with the underbite ?

When did you become a first class asshole, or have I just not noticed until now ?[/b]
You haven't noticed until now. Don't you remember the nuke the ragheads thread?
laugh

#202531 - 29/01/04 06:34 PM Re: Britney, Beyonce, and Pink Gladiator Commercial
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally posted by Matt Peckham:
Pink and Britney couldn't hold a candle to Beyonce.

She's got the bod that god built. Oh, and she can sing AND act. Can't say as much for Britney.

I think Beyonce is a horrible actress! All I have seen her in was Austin Powers, but she was horrible in that! Yeah, Ian..didn't you take part in the nuke em all kim em all thread?

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal